MonroeTalks.com > Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 08:40:07 AM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by SidecarFlip
Don't know if they are satisified (UPS) with their fleet of hybrids.  I'd say it's more like saving face and 'appearing satisified' for the public more than anything else.  They (UPS Hybrids) seem to spend a lot of time in the shop (Freightiner), getting worked on.

In actuality, I don't care.  No hybrid crap in my driveway and will never be either.  If I want a toaster I'll get a 2 slice.

on: Today at 08:35:46 AM 
Different yes.  Principle the same.  The electrical systems were the issues, not the mechanical systems.  Road salt, chemical de-icers and CaCl are hell on electrical systems and Tesla is no exception.  They all use the same Molex and physical connections and are all prone to water and corrosion shorting....

and Tesla's QC is questionable anyway.

Glad I'm not in the market for a remote polluting plug in electric vehicle of any kind.

on: Today at 08:30:22 AM 
Started by Deanna - Last post by SidecarFlip
Amy caught that on the Net.  I bet it's them.  Fits the profile.  I'm just thinking that if they were found in a box in Missoula, Montana, Skelton had help.  Wasn't a lone wold job.

I'm pretty sure they can ID with DNA.  Skelton need his head placed in a vise and slowly tightened.  Bet he'd talk then, either that or his fingers smashed one at a time with a hammer.

on: Today at 08:24:49 AM 
Chinese Sizzling in Dumbdee is close for us and I bet better,.  Never a bad meal, very polite and attentive wait staff and so clean you can eat off the floor....  and very reasonable prices too.

Only thing that we don't like there is their brocolli.  The saute it in something I don't care for.  Tastes like shitte.

Kind of disappointed with the coney island next door to them.  Had some good meals there, Al's Club sandwich is excellent, so is their burgers and coney's but I had the liver and onions and it was tastless.  Their mashed potatoes are instant and horrible, their spaghetti and meatballs blow and their pancakes ( with breakfast) are bogus too.

If you go there, stick with the onion rings (real not chopped and excellent) and standard fare and no cakes with breakfast, french toast instead.

Prices are real good at both the Coney Island and Chinese Sizzling and at the Sizzling, you might have to wait in line to get in at peak times.  It's popular.

on: December 14, 2017, 07:57:16 PM 
Started by TK9317 - Last post by CatLady
limits

on: December 14, 2017, 06:36:29 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by BigRedDog
What is Panda anyway?  Isn't that a cuddly bear?

https://www.pandaexpress.com/

on: December 14, 2017, 06:19:32 PM 
Started by BigRedDog - Last post by BigRedDog
A couple of YouTubes:

Where to find gold in Michigan.

Gold Nuggets From Michigan......Here is the Proof

on: December 14, 2017, 06:13:56 PM 
Started by BigRedDog - Last post by BigRedDog
Looks like panning or using a metal detector are the most usual ways.  Apparently the potential for gold is everywhere in Michigan.  The glaciers pushed it clear down into Ohio and Indiana.

http://raregoldnuggets.com/?p=627

on: December 14, 2017, 06:08:47 PM 
Started by Deanna - Last post by BigRedDog
LE out in Montana have found 3 bodies that may be similar aged to these 3 boys from Morenci.

http://www.13abc.com/content/news/Michigan-State-Police-looking-for-clues-on-missing-Morenci-boys-in-Montana-464246273.html

on: December 14, 2017, 05:55:17 PM 
Started by TK9317 - Last post by Maverick
city

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10