MonroeTalks.com > Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 03:03:38 PM 
Started by BigRedDog - Last post by blue2
My test tube rain gauge always agrees with the electronic one.  I have the weather station received as a gift. Does the wind,in/out temp humidity, chill factor, barometric etc etc..  And it keeps ytd stats..

on: Today at 02:03:28 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by excelsior

"Peace through violence."  Antifa needs to stop stealing from George Orwell's work.

Unmasking the leftist Antifa movement: Activists seek peace through violence

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/18/us/unmasking-antifa-anti-fascists-hard-left/index.html

on: Today at 01:59:13 PM 
Started by BigRedDog - Last post by SidecarFlip
Never had any luck with electronic rain gauges.  I use the tried and true cylinder with the marks on it.

on: Today at 12:40:33 PM 
Started by TK9317 - Last post by FritzTheKat
drawn

on: Today at 11:48:45 AM 
Started by TK9317 - Last post by Maverick
lines

on: Today at 10:42:43 AM 
Started by TK9317 - Last post by blue2
enemy

on: Today at 10:04:47 AM 
Started by Zen - Last post by blue2
yeah,  it's pretty obvious the dems and repubs have the same adgenda.  They only aruge and call each other names in public..
In the back rooms they are in sync collecting as much money as they can from the lobbyists.
McConnel showed us how big an idiot he is by telling us Trump doesn't understand DC politics.  Saying it takes awhile to get things done.  7 and a half years???
Trump clearly understands DC politics..

on: Today at 09:49:02 AM 
Started by TK9317 - Last post by CatLady
attack

on: Today at 12:16:44 AM 
Started by TK9317 - Last post by Maverick
charge

on: August 18, 2017, 10:46:21 PM 
Started by Zen - Last post by John Kopke
I'm telling you leftists are going absolutely nuts! When I say leftists, that would be the Dems and their butt buddies the MSM. Further, the Donald may have made mistake saying out loud he was going to drain the swamp in Washington because the swamp took notice. That resulted in the bought and paid for repukes are going against him along with the lobbyists, with the deep state leftist bureaucracy undermining him at every step with leaks etc. etc. We wanted him to go to Washington and kick ***, so we better do what we can to get behind him because he and the future of the country depend on it.     

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10