MonroeTalks.com > About MonroeTalks.com > Getting Started & Site News > Site Participation and Interest

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Site Participation and Interest  (Read 6393 times)

FritzTheKat

• Hero Talker
Re: Site Participation and Interest
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2016, 04:32:44 PM »

Pretty sad that the major political parties won't give us a better choice...
I could be Schrodinger's Kat!

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2016, 07:17:17 PM »

Don't he have an e-mail addy?  something at bumfunkegypt or such?  Maybe he is in the slammer...  I hardly think he's working out of town, he never impressed me with any work ethic.

For some reason I can believe jail.

It's not like it didn't happen before.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Skittelroo

• Hero Talker
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2016, 11:23:45 AM »

Ummmm.... if you go to FF's member page, there may be an explanation from August re his absence.   Also, none of his posts show under "Last Posts" since March.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 11:29:12 AM by Skittelroo »

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2016, 08:57:40 PM »

Ummmm.... if you go to FF's member page, there may be an explanation from August re his absence.   Also, none of his posts show under "Last Posts" since March.

LOL!

You mean this paranoid rant?

This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2016, 10:08:27 PM »

I still think he got 3 hots and a cot at our expense.....
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2016, 10:11:23 PM »

I still think he got 3 hots and a cot at our expense.....

His rant did not change my opinion.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2016, 10:17:13 PM »

Nor mine and I have sent a couple messages to his bumfunkegypt addy and had them returned as undeliverable.  That leads me to believe the dude is either incarcerated or didn't pay edison or both.  Maybe a junket to Woodland Beach is in order to see if the Trampoline is still there, or the ratted out van is still parked in the side yard.............

Could be liv'in in the van with the skeeters for all we know....

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2016, 10:23:04 PM »

Nor mine and I have sent a couple messages to his bumfunkegypt addy and had them returned as undeliverable.  That leads me to believe the dude is either incarcerated or didn't pay edison or both.  Maybe a junket to Woodland Beach is in order to see if the Trampoline is still there, or the ratted out van is still parked in the side yard.............

Could be liv'in in the van with the skeeters for all we know....

You aren't worried about this line during your reconnaissance trip?

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2016, 10:35:41 PM »

Not at all.  Driving slowly down his street isn't tantamount to stalking.  It's just check'in things out.  Besides, I know someone who lives right by him...  Not close enoug to partake in the stink though. ;D

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2016, 07:15:25 PM »

You don't have to convince me of that Flip.

You have to convince the paranoid everyone is out to get me guy.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2016, 09:53:29 PM »

Lots of strange people make up this country.....
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up