MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Parenting > JEFFERSON HIGH SCHOOL PARENTS

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JEFFERSON HIGH SCHOOL PARENTS  (Read 4454 times)

www.BarackObama.com

• Hero Talker
  • It's A New Day
JEFFERSON HIGH SCHOOL PARENTS
« on: March 28, 2013, 09:32:20 PM »

Apparently, there is a drinking party tonight at a junior's parents' house. Make sure you know where your kids are going. I will gladly share the name with you privately. I only know the first name.
<a href="http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNGcPVRBts-o" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNGcPVRBts-o</a>

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
Re: JEFFERSON HIGH SCHOOL PARENTS
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 10:24:34 PM »

Will there be any drunk mothers there?
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 06:21:33 PM »

I'm sure the Fermi Drones can be tasked to look for them...  (drunk mothers - that is)
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 06:34:58 PM »

Oh wow, Prof.....THAT is some great thinking!

If they develop sensors that can detect vulnerable women, I'm getting one!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 07:54:11 PM »

Oh wow, Prof.....THAT is some great thinking!

If they develop sensors that can detect vulnerable women, I'm getting one!

Is that the COUGAR Drone or the MILF Drone?
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2013, 08:17:34 PM »

Both....but I shall name her "Easy".

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2013, 08:50:56 PM »

Both....but I shall name her "Easy".

Genius!  The best of ALL combinations.....

I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

NewDawn

• Hero Talker
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2013, 06:28:04 PM »

Apparently, there is a drinking party tonight at a junior's parents' house. Make sure you know where your kids are going. I will gladly share the name with you privately. I only know the first name.

Was the kids party shut down? The homeowner/parents must have been going out of town. I cannot see a sane parent letting 15 and 16 yr. old kids have a  drinking party. Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully it caught the attention of a few parents.
everyday is a new beginning....

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2013, 07:07:22 PM »

"I cannot see a sane parent letting 15 and 16 yr. old kids have a  drinking party. "
Happens more than you think.  Not far from Toledo a woman was arrested for buying booze and allowing he kids to have a party.  Some "adults" are pretty liberal..or stupid.

Monique

• Hero Talker
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2013, 08:01:00 PM »

Hey, don't equate "liberal" with stupid parents who give their kids drugs and/or booze. That is not a "liberal" thing, it's an idiotic parent thing. 8*

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2013, 09:54:17 PM »

Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

Will Sweat

• Hero Talker
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2013, 07:29:33 AM »

I know this may sound crazy but . . . . if folks in the community "know" something like this will be going on than why not simply notified the family who is "hosting" before hand and / or call the police in advance to prevent kids from making such a bad choice. 

I graduated from Jefferson in the salad years (80's) and I know we did this more than once in the beaches (Woodland, Detroit, Stoney Point, Estral, Indian Trails, Baycrest) and even on "side roads" (Mental was popular . . you could see cars coming in both directions.  The problem though (that we were too ignorant (young)) was that several folks ended up hurt in the long run (alcohol problems, drug problems) and even at the "parties" (one guy got hit by a car on Mental Road one night not to mention the number of folks who went home (or the hospital) with alcohol poisoning).  I know kids will be kids but . . . with a 14 yr old now I guess I see it different, ya know. 

"While we try to teach our childern about life, our childern teach us what life is about"  - Angela Schmidt
Pages: [1]   Go Up