MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Parenting > Pedophilia officialy "sexual orientation"

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pedophilia officialy "sexual orientation"  (Read 2666 times)

WillowRaven

• Hero Talker
"Never mud wrestle with a pig. You get all dirty and the pig likes it."  - G. Bernard Shaw -

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
Re: Pedophilia officialy "sexual orientation"
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 12:17:23 PM »

I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 01:17:03 PM »

.....or running for city council of towns much, much smaller than Jerusalem and Rome?   ;D
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 07:12:34 PM »

.....or running for city council of towns much, much smaller than Jerusalem and Rome?   ;D

Just don't try it in Alabama or Mississippi!  They think mostly like I do....
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 07:21:51 PM »

That's funny, I'm sure statistics could be researched that would probably put those two states having the highest rate of offenses....hell, maybe that's why they don't have good politicians either.

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 01:31:24 PM »

That's funny, I'm sure statistics could be researched that would probably put those two states having the highest rate of offenses....hell, maybe that's why they don't have good politicians either.

Why don't you think their good old boys make good politicians?
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 02:46:33 PM »

Hum, I'm trying to think of politicians from Alabama and Mississippi......George Wallace, and David Duke.  Like I'd say anything positive or negative about those two.   ;D

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, 07:11:04 PM »

Goerge Wallace was always a plain spoken racist.......
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
Pages: [1]   Go Up