MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > We're All But Done

Pages: 1 ... 444 445 [446]   Go Down

Author Topic: We're All But Done  (Read 348933 times)

blue2

• Hero Talker
Re: We're All But Done
« Reply #6675 on: Today at 09:36:14 AM »

Anybody think the dems will talk obama into putting his wife in the race.  People will vote for her knowing he will be the president.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6676 on: Today at 09:38:48 AM »

I will telly you one thing that is a certainty and that is, if you have a freezer and enjoy beef, pork o=r chicken, you'd better be buying it now and freezing it because this fall and winter you'll see meat prices double.  Same with grain produced products.

that's probably a good idea.  I do have a pretty big upright freezer.  Before fall I could buy a couple of slabs of NY strips and a few chickens.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6677 on: Today at 12:02:43 PM »

Anybody think the dems will talk obama into putting his wife in the race.  People will vote for her knowing he will be the president.

I think the Obama's are just sitting back waiting for someone to beg them to save them.

That is one of the big reasons all of the BS Obama was into needs to be exposed.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6678 on: Today at 12:03:54 PM »

that's probably a good idea.  I do have a pretty big upright freezer.  Before fall I could buy a couple of slabs of NY strips and a few chickens.

Do it NOW, fall will be too late.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6679 on: Today at 12:05:43 PM »

I think the Obama's are just sitting back waiting for someone to beg them to save them.

That is one of the big reasons all of the BS Obama was into needs to be exposed.

I suspect that Barr will eventually expose both Obozo and Klinton for what they really were.  He's slow but methodical.  Good AG.  Why the Democruds dislike him.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6680 on: Today at 05:40:34 PM »

A couple of nights ago Trump was even suggesting that Obama was right in the middle of large illegal activities. Up until now people have avoid dragging a former president into such a thing. Of course he was involved. Almost everyone that he appointed had been exposed.  Started with the IRS and Lois Learner.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6681 on: Today at 06:30:52 PM »

A couple of nights ago Trump was even suggesting that Obama was right in the middle of large illegal activities. Up until now people have avoid dragging a former president into such a thing. Of course he was involved. Almost everyone that he appointed had been exposed.  Started with the IRS and Lois Learner.

Yet during that whole 8 years you never heard a single Democrat suggest that a Constitutional Crisis or an abuse of power was going on.

Not a single Democratic version of Justin Amash stood up to speak out.  For that matter - very few Republicans made a sound about it either.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 444 445 [446]   Go Up