MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > What are you thinking - (political version)

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 276   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you thinking - (political version)  (Read 213747 times)

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
Re: What are you thinking - (political version)
« Reply #180 on: May 11, 2015, 09:05:07 PM »

Glad to see Let Go Wings and Maverick on the board. Please weigh in. We need more folks chipping in.
John Kopke

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #181 on: May 11, 2015, 09:18:56 PM »

Gee John,

Because in Reply 3742 of the "We're All But Done Thread" it sort of sounded like you were condoning SCF's racist remarks, and since your reference here was so generic, I wanted to be sure that no one came away with the mistaken impression that John Kopke does in fact condone racism.

In 3742 I said I exclaimed I thought you were Ducksoup. I further claim I have no prejudice against Ducks in general, as long as they are properly cooked.
John Kopke

ducksoup

• Hero Talker
« Reply #182 on: May 11, 2015, 09:37:01 PM »

In 3742 I said I exclaimed I thought you were Ducksoup. I further claim I have no prejudice against Ducks in general, as long as they are properly cooked.
Gosh, John, that's incredibly inept to be personally insulting to me when I am not even making comments.  But, that isn't new is it?  Were you in an argument completely over your head and need to make up some insult to distract? 

Oh, well.  Besides, making stupid threats of cooking me are at least better than you threatening to have your biker buddies throw me in the river... right?
After one taste, you'll duck soup the rest of your life ... Groucho Marx.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #183 on: May 11, 2015, 09:40:46 PM »

Ducks are good swimmers anyway

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #184 on: May 11, 2015, 09:55:14 PM »

Gosh, John, that's incredibly inept to be personally insulting to me when I am not even making comments.  But, that isn't new is it?  Were you in an argument completely over your head and need to make up some insult to distract? 

My Goodness. I feel like the therapist that brought out the other persona. Was I in an argument that was over my head? Well I don't think so, but maybe I'm confused, What was the argument you are referring to that was over my head?
John Kopke

ducksoup

• Hero Talker
« Reply #185 on: May 11, 2015, 09:58:36 PM »

Ducks are good swimmers anyway
Oh, how clever...

Was that comment made from a lack of understanding personal insults and making a low brow stupid comment because you can't think higher than that?

Or do you think personally insulting people like a moron is funny?

Perhaps you just can't be anything but insulting?

Oh, I get it, you think anthropomorphism is real and saying throwing me into the river is fun because I am not human according to you?  Nah, can't be any of those.

ducksoup

• Hero Talker
« Reply #186 on: May 11, 2015, 10:00:21 PM »

My Goodness. I feel like the therapist that brought out the other persona. Was I in an argument that was over my head? Well I don't think so, but maybe I'm confused, What was the argument you are referring to that was over my head?

LOL poor John.  The argument you were losing with whomever that you felt you needed to change the subject with insulting me.  Why did you feel it so important to insult me when I wasn't posting Kopke? 

Dandy_Richardvilles

• Hero Talker
« Reply #187 on: May 11, 2015, 10:00:22 PM »

Well see John, I know that, and you know that.  However, when you combine Replies 3697 & 3712 with 3742, some people might get confused about your intent, and we wouldn't want that, would we?

Oh, well.  Besides, making stupid threats of cooking me are at least better than you threatening to have your biker buddies throw me in the river... right?

Funny thing is Duck, he wasn't in the argument until he willingly brought himself in.  And then things go as they have in the past between he and I, meaning yes, he was and still is in over his head.  As with his last couple posts in this thread, it's absolutely excruciating when he thinks he's being clever.

I'd love to see where he threatened you, would you mind sharing?  Seeing that would be priceless.  I feel kind of left out as he's never threatened me before.
 Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Dandy_Richardvilles

• Hero Talker
« Reply #188 on: May 11, 2015, 10:02:07 PM »

Not your fault John.  Defending racism is a losing proposition.  Of course only a loser would choose to defend racism.
 Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

ducksoup

• Hero Talker
« Reply #189 on: May 11, 2015, 10:02:41 PM »

Well see John, I know that, and you know that.  However, when you combine Replies 3697 & 3712 with 3742, some people might get confused about your intent, and we wouldn't want that, would we?

Funny thing is Duck, he wasn't in the argument until he willingly brought himself in.  And then things go as they have in the past between he and I, meaning yes, he was and still is in over his head.  As with his last couple posts in this thread, it's absolutely excruciating when he thinks he's being clever.

I'd love to see where he threatened you, would you mind sharing?  Seeing that would be priceless.  I feel kind of left out as he's never threatened me before.
It was in the first ever tea party event that he was hawking before it.  Since then sanitized, so you are out of luck.  But, I am certain he can give a completely false version of history again.

ducksoup

• Hero Talker
« Reply #190 on: May 11, 2015, 10:04:36 PM »

I just think it is so sick here.  Good god you don't even have to be around actively posting to be insulted.  So sad.

ducksoup

• Hero Talker
« Reply #191 on: May 11, 2015, 10:06:39 PM »

I see from that locked topic that Lessgovernment has himself another new name to abuse.  Oh, well.

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #192 on: May 11, 2015, 10:21:56 PM »

Well I checked out the last few posts of Duck/Dandy and I think I have if figured out. Expect most guests to the forum do as well. I leave it at that.
John Kopke

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #193 on: May 11, 2015, 11:02:55 PM »

Well I checked out the last few posts of Duck/Dandy and I think I have if figured out. Expect most guests to the forum do as well. I leave it at that.
What are you doing John?

You seem to have some sort of uncontrollable urge to expose the identities of the people posting anonymously...and even implied that people are using multiple identities.

I think your assertions are baseless and wrong but perhaps you could tell me why you feel your quest is important?

Sort of reminds me of a guilty party falsely accusing another of guilt.

You very well may be posting under another user name as well as your "real" name but I don't care one way or the other.

There was only one time I've found using multiple identities to be relevant.

The time livewire created his own cheering section.

He even went so far as to encourage his real name to run for political office.

That sort of thing just indicates lack of integrity.

Now that was years ago...and I've not detected such egregious nonsense in quite a while.

So let's get back to discussing issues.

Just because you're a member of the tea party doesn't mean you're obligated to fight for every racist that stirs up crap.

Stick to the issues...and fight your own fights.
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #194 on: May 11, 2015, 11:06:39 PM »

And so the bottom line is you guys don't give a damn about anything that really matters.
John Kopke
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 276   Go Up