MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Sports > Sports Jokes

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Sports Jokes  (Read 17487 times)

Mayonnaise

• Hero Talker
    • Monroe County Michigan Lost & Forgotten History
Sports Jokes
« on: October 13, 2008, 03:02:06 PM »

:D
Monroe County Michigan Lost & Forgotten History
http://monroelosthistory.wordpress.com/

T-M-T

• Hero Talker
Re: Sports Jokes
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 03:03:20 PM »

Why wasn't Jesus born in East Lansing?

They couldn't find three wise men or a virgin.

Mayonnaise

• Hero Talker
    • Monroe County Michigan Lost & Forgotten History
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 11:34:31 AM »

A U of M fan, an Ohio State fan and a MSU fan are climbing a mountain, arguing about who loves his team more. The MSU fan insists he is the most loyal. "This is for MSU" he yells, and jumps off the mountain. Not to be outdone, the U of M fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells, "This is for the University of Michigan...!" and pushes the Ohio State fan off the mountain.
Monroe County Michigan Lost & Forgotten History
http://monroelosthistory.wordpress.com/

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 12:03:15 PM »

First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

family man

• Hero Talker
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 12:11:15 PM »

How do you get an OSU athlete off of your porch? Pay him for the pizza.

What are 7 most important words taught to OSU athletes? Would you like fries with that order?

What do you call an OSU athlete without a criminal record? When they find one, they'll let us know.

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 10:21:22 PM »

First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

ussoccer26

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2011, 10:56:21 PM »

The cleveland browns
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

ussoccer26

• Hero Talker
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2011, 10:56:49 PM »

O-L-I-O!
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2011, 09:00:04 AM »

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2011, 08:12:22 AM »

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2011, 02:43:56 PM »

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2011, 02:00:26 PM »

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2011, 02:12:40 PM »

lmao
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2011, 10:14:26 PM »

HOW MANY SEC STUDENTS DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE A LIGHT BULB?

At VANDERBILT: it takes two, one to change the bulb and one more to explain how they did it every bit as good as the bulbs changed at Harvard.

At GEORGIA : it takes two, one to change the bulb and one to phone an engineer at Georgia Tech for instructions.

At FLORIDA : it takes four, one to screw in the bulb and three to figure out how to get stoned off the old one.

At ALABAMA : it takes five, one to change it, three to reminisce about how The Bear would have done it, and one to throw the old bulb at an NCAA investigator.

At OLE MISS: it takes six, one to change it, two to mix the drinks and three to find the perfect J. Crew outfit to wear for the occasion.

At LSU: it takes seven, and each one gets credit for five Semester hours.

At KENTUCKY : it takes eight, one to screw it in and seven to discuss how much brighter it seems to shine during basketball season.

At TENNESSEE : it takes ten, two to figure out how to screw it in, two to buy an orange lampshade, and six to phone a radio call-in show and talk about how much they hate Alabama .

At MISSISSIPPI STATE : it takes fifteen, one to screw in the bulb, two to buy the Skoal, and twelve to yell, "GO TO HELL, OLE MISS".

At AUBURN: it takes one hundred, one to change it, forty-nine to talk about how they did it better than at Bama, and fifty to get drunk and roll Toomer's Corner when finished.

At SOUTH CAROLINA : it takes 80,000, one to screw it in and 79,999 to discuss how this finally will be the year that they have a decent football team.

At ARKANSAS : None. There is no electricity in Arkansas
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

BigMike

• Hero Talker
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2011, 02:34:21 PM »

I don't know any that do not have a punch line of Big 10.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up