MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Sports > Sports Jokes

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Sports Jokes  (Read 15070 times)

ussoccer26

• Hero Talker
Re: Sports Jokes
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2011, 09:37:53 AM »

SEC.lol
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

ussoccer26

• Hero Talker
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2011, 09:48:16 AM »

I actually like Arkansas. They grow some good corn down there.
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

ussoccer26

• Hero Talker
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2011, 09:57:01 AM »

Top picture caused quite a stir in Alabama, bottom picture was the insanity that ensued.

ussoccer26

• Hero Talker
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2011, 10:06:47 AM »

Ha.

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2012, 10:01:13 PM »

First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2012, 07:34:46 AM »

First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2012, 11:55:21 AM »

« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 11:57:00 AM by Professor H »
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2012, 12:58:56 PM »

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Forsythia

• Hero Talker
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2012, 01:03:38 PM »

That's awesome Prof.
For those who have problems with my posts, please feel free to fill out the form at the link below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGF4UVJ5UmpZLUhzX0dMNEotSEljTXc6MQ

Ignorance is only blissful for the ignorant.  The rest of us have to put up with you idiots.

"Prayer is nothing more than bargain basement anger." A. LaVey

"A christian telling an atheist he is going to hell is about as scary as a small child telling an adult they won't get any presents from santa." - R. Gervais

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2013, 11:10:59 AM »

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2013, 10:27:54 AM »

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2013, 11:19:55 PM »

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2013, 08:18:17 AM »

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2013, 09:17:44 PM »

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2013, 11:10:54 AM »

And people wonder why they can't get away from the SEC thuggery when they become millionaire's?
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up