MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Sports > Sports Jokes

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sports Jokes  (Read 13564 times)

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
Re: Sports Jokes
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2017, 07:56:28 AM »

LOL, that's bad......and my goodness if you want to get into a debate about the civil war anywhere near Atlanta just bring up Sherman's name.  WOW
Support the local economy as much as possible!

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2017, 10:59:34 AM »

I'll have to remember that next year as my opponent from Atlanta is lining up his put  :)
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2017, 10:20:35 PM »

First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #78 on: June 22, 2017, 03:22:34 PM »

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2017, 07:51:49 PM »

I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2017, 08:06:01 AM »

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2018, 11:07:38 AM »

I'm not a golfer but did notice this on twitter...

apparently some golf courses have more challenging obstacles than others!!!

I do know a little bit about small planes though and the wheels are not supposed to be folded back like that!

No one was reported hurt so I guess it gets filed under the 'rough landing' category ;) ;) ;)

Story:  http://upnorthlive.com/news/local/plane-crash-causes-part-of-roscommon-county-golf-course-to-close

I hope Professor H wasn't golfing in Houghton Lake this morning ;D ;D ;D

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2018, 09:09:36 AM »

They better have it moved by the time I get there..  :)

I've seen planes on the course by me - as they used to keep one fairway wide enough for a landing area when the owner used to have a plane.   
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up