MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Recipe Exchange > Dinner tonite

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 277   Go Down

Author Topic: Dinner tonite  (Read 197088 times)

katy scarlett

• Hero Talker
  • Ferocious Pom!! lol
Re: Dinner tonite
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2009, 09:56:00 PM »

a chili dog
Go Cowboys!!

AtypicalGirl

• Hero Talker
  • My handsome boy! :)
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2009, 09:57:31 PM »

a chili dog

Ooohhh! That sounds good...... but alas, I'm stuck with my mashed potatoes.....  :P

katy scarlett

• Hero Talker
  • Ferocious Pom!! lol
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2009, 09:59:40 PM »

Ooohhh! That sounds good...... but alas, I'm stuck with my mashed potatoes.....  :P

You'll have fresh bread soon
Go Carbs!
Go Cowboys!!

AtypicalGirl

• Hero Talker
  • My handsome boy! :)
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2009, 10:01:26 PM »

You'll have fresh bread soon
Go Carbs!

LMAO!!!

I know... that has been going through my head!    :o :-[

monroenative

• Super Talker
  • Love your neighbor as yourself
« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2009, 10:21:13 AM »

Dinner last night...

Cod and snow crab with lemon - only that and nothing else - so yummy!

Kids loved it!
"Then God said, 'Let us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.'  So God created them; male and female He created them."  Genesis 1:26-27
"Go into all the wold and preach the gospel to every creature.  He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.  And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."  Mark 16:15-18

We had authority in the garden and Jesus gave us back our authority again!  That's why I desire to see everyone become a Christian - because it rocks!

livewire

• Hero Talker
  • "SHALL NOT be infringed". Got it?
« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2009, 10:31:37 AM »

Dinner last night...

Cod and snow crab with lemon - only that and nothing else - so yummy!

Kids loved it!

OMG does THAT sound good!!!!

Where do you get your fresh cod?
The Spirit of the Woods is like an old good friend.
Makes me feel warm and good inside.

monroenative

• Super Talker
« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2009, 10:53:07 AM »

OMG does THAT sound good!!!!

Where do you get your fresh cod?

usually Meyer, but last night I tried Kroger.  I bought it at 4 and we ate at 5.  I've tried to save it for the next day, but it tastes fishy then.  The Kroger one was good, no fishy taste.  Is there a better place to buy fresh fish?  I would love to find a market I can get fresher fish at. Although, right now I have to be careful which fish I eat since I am pregnant. 
"Then God said, 'Let us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.'  So God created them; male and female He created them."  Genesis 1:26-27
"Go into all the wold and preach the gospel to every creature.  He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.  And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."  Mark 16:15-18

We had authority in the garden and Jesus gave us back our authority again!  That's why I desire to see everyone become a Christian - because it rocks!

General Buster

• Hero Talker
  • EAT BBQ!!!
    • J's Smokehouse
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2009, 12:08:00 PM »

usually Meyer, but last night I tried Kroger.  I bought it at 4 and we ate at 5.  I've tried to save it for the next day, but it tastes fishy then.  The Kroger one was good, no fishy taste.  Is there a better place to buy fresh fish?  I would love to find a market I can get fresher fish at. Although, right now I have to be careful which fish I eat since I am pregnant. 

if you make downiver occasionally, there is a place in wyandotte on biddle called WEYANDS FISHERY.

they always have good fresh fish cheap.

they had king crab for $4.99 a pound last week, and they always have lake superior whitefish. (that stuff can be hard to find)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 12:16:38 PM by General Buster »
jsmokehouse.com

PXaiver

« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2009, 12:13:59 PM »

I think tonight dinner might be at Harbor Inn.  I hear the scallops are great and I could use a Hopslam.  For those of you who don't know, hops helps prevent aging by waking up mitochondria.  That being said you can get a large amount of hops by drinking good beer like IPA's or Bell's Hopslam.

monroenative

• Super Talker
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2009, 07:22:25 PM »

if you make downiver occasionally, there is a place in wyandotte on biddle called WEYANDS FISHERY.

they always have good fresh fish cheap.

they had king crab for $4.99 a pound last week, and they always have lake superior whitefish. (that stuff can be hard to find)

thanks for the info.  I'll have to visit it one day.

cc

• Hero Talker
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2009, 07:54:14 PM »

Hey - I am making Zatarains cheesy jambalaya this weekend - never tried it before but am looking forward to it.   Tonight was boiled green beans, red potatos and ham cubes tossed in a pan to sear.

livewire

• Hero Talker
« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2009, 09:22:05 PM »

I didn't eat tonight.

Didn't eat all day, for that matter.   :-\

katy scarlett

• Hero Talker
  • Ferocious Pom!! lol
« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2009, 09:26:32 PM »

I didn't eat tonight.

Didn't eat all day, for that matter.   :-\

What? Hope everythings ok. Go get some food before you waste away.

I had a baked potato with salsa
Go Cowboys!!

cc

• Hero Talker
« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2009, 09:35:02 PM »

I didn't eat tonight.

Didn't eat all day, for that matter.   :-\

live' whatsa matta? 

livewire

• Hero Talker
« Reply #74 on: February 05, 2009, 10:00:20 PM »

live' whatsa matta? 

Nothin.  I'm just friggin peachy.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 277   Go Up