MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Recipe Exchange > Dinner tonite

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 277   Go Down

Author Topic: Dinner tonite  (Read 196987 times)

Lethlweapn

Re: Dinner tonite
« Reply #90 on: February 08, 2009, 10:41:54 PM »

Earlier I made Reuben Sandwiches. MMMMMM

monroenative

• Super Talker
  • Love your neighbor as yourself
« Reply #91 on: February 09, 2009, 07:40:27 PM »

Earlier I made Reuben Sandwiches. MMMMMM

I love Reuben Sandwiches! 

We had oatmeal with blueberries and honey.  Trying to stay in the whole grain, all natural category lately and oatmeal just seemed right tonight.  :)
"Then God said, 'Let us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.'  So God created them; male and female He created them."  Genesis 1:26-27
"Go into all the wold and preach the gospel to every creature.  He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.  And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."  Mark 16:15-18

We had authority in the garden and Jesus gave us back our authority again!  That's why I desire to see everyone become a Christian - because it rocks!

katy scarlett

• Hero Talker
  • Ferocious Pom!! lol
« Reply #92 on: February 09, 2009, 07:48:00 PM »

tortellini with marinara
Go Cowboys!!

Lethlweapn

« Reply #93 on: February 09, 2009, 07:59:17 PM »

I love Reuben Sandwiches! 

I pan fry my saurkraut so that it gets rid of the extra moisture. Then I mix the thousand Island dressing together with the saurkraut.

I cook the rye bread like a grilled cheese sandwich, then pull it apart while the cheese is still hot and re assemble the sandwich.

I put a little of the kraut mixture on each of the slices of the cheesy bread, and put the corned beef in between the kraut. Sliced in half for easier eating.

monroenative

• Super Talker
  • Love your neighbor as yourself
« Reply #94 on: February 09, 2009, 08:14:09 PM »

I pan fry my saurkraut so that it gets rid of the extra moisture. Then I mix the thousand Island dressing together with the saurkraut.

I cook the rye bread like a grilled cheese sandwich, then pull it apart while the cheese is still hot and re assemble the sandwich.

I put a little of the kraut mixture on each of the slices of the cheesy bread, and put the corned beef in between the kraut. Sliced in half for easier eating.

That so beats my purple oatmeal!  I'll wait until I don't have constant heartburn anymore and then try your recipe.  Sounds great!
"Then God said, 'Let us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.'  So God created them; male and female He created them."  Genesis 1:26-27
"Go into all the wold and preach the gospel to every creature.  He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.  And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."  Mark 16:15-18

We had authority in the garden and Jesus gave us back our authority again!  That's why I desire to see everyone become a Christian - because it rocks!

Noki49

• Hero Talker
« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2009, 02:30:52 PM »

Ummm... that sounds good ;D

I'm making chicken noodle soup, well kindv'e - I just noticed that somebody used the egg noodles >:( so now I am making chicken and rice soup :)
Often talked of, never seen,
Ever coming, never been.
Daily looked for, never here,
Still approaching, coming near.
Thousands for my visit wait,
But alas, for their fate,
Though they expect me to appear,
They will never find me here.
What am I?

General Buster

• Hero Talker
  • EAT BBQ!!!
    • J's Smokehouse
« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2009, 02:32:47 PM »

that chicken salsa salad again. :P

im hooked!
jsmokehouse.com

cc

• Hero Talker
« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2009, 06:05:15 PM »

I made stuffed pork chops - mine was seasoned with Luzianne (may not be spelled right) Cajun seasoning....MMMMMMM   (everyone else had sissy seasoning on theirs  lol)

I made asparagus - cut it in to about inch long pieces and warmed it with a piece of bacon cut into tiny pieces, garlic powder, salt and pepper  - MMM

Best chop I have had in a long time! 

TheShepherd

• Hero Talker
« Reply #98 on: February 15, 2009, 06:44:33 PM »

Pork chops in a bed of stuffing, loaded baked potatoes and steamed carrots.
"The Backyard Gardener"

http://www.blogsmonroe.com/backyard/

To be thrilled by the stars at night; to be elated over a bird's nest or a wildflower in the spring- these are some of the rewards of the simple life.   John Burroughs  [1837-1921]

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DJR-Creations/188968480501?ref=nf

Monrover

• Hero Talker
« Reply #99 on: March 31, 2009, 05:27:45 PM »

Tuna hot-dish....mmmmmmmmm
Never argue with an idiot.
They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

“A government with the policy to rob Peter to pay Paul can be assured of the support of Paul”

the nosh

• Hero Talker
« Reply #100 on: March 31, 2009, 05:38:49 PM »

how about some leftover pizza??? yum!!
my heart is ruled by venus...but my head by mars.

Collegekid

• Hero Talker
  • Doing the impossible makes us mighty.
« Reply #101 on: March 31, 2009, 05:43:38 PM »

Must be chop night, I too am having porkchops.
http://daveherndon.blogspot.com/

You believe in life after death, I believe in death after life

I swear it upon Zeus; an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.

- Socrates

Non Illegitimati Carborundum

"Most men stop when they begin to tire. Good men go until they think they are going to collapse. But the very best know the mind tires before the body and push themselves further and further, beyond all limits. Only when these limits are shattered can the unattainable be reached."

eriemermaid

• Hero Talker
  • 1972 - 1975
« Reply #102 on: March 31, 2009, 07:08:12 PM »

The hubby went for wings by D.B. so I fixed myself an egg and toast. :)  I am happy!

wolverine58

• Active Talker
« Reply #103 on: March 31, 2009, 07:09:50 PM »

went to traverse city for  whitefish at   the Apache trout grill
when lighting strikes the family ...have faith...believe

Collegekid

• Hero Talker
  • Doing the impossible makes us mighty.
« Reply #104 on: April 01, 2009, 07:09:26 PM »

I ordered a pizza, was too tired after class to cook tonight.
http://daveherndon.blogspot.com/

You believe in life after death, I believe in death after life

I swear it upon Zeus; an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.

- Socrates

Non Illegitimati Carborundum

"Most men stop when they begin to tire. Good men go until they think they are going to collapse. But the very best know the mind tires before the body and push themselves further and further, beyond all limits. Only when these limits are shattered can the unattainable be reached."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 277   Go Up