MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Religion & Philosophy > Novus Ordo catholic churches

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Novus Ordo catholic churches  (Read 24765 times)

Pax

• Hero Talker
  • "keepin' the bits cool & dry"
    • Coffee and Cigarettes for Breakfast
Re: Novus Ordo catholic churches
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2009, 12:59:10 PM »

Nowhere, at no time, in Catholic history has a stand-alone M signified the Mother of God; but it does signify Master Mason:

...with an explanation of the symbols on G. Washington's apron HERE.

Notice #23 is the Skull and Crossbones (which adorned JPIIs metal coffin) and the trapezoidal shape of the wooden coffin figures quite prominently in the satanistic occult symbolism, not Catholic.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 01:04:42 PM by Pax Gothorum »
Qui tacet consentit! - "He who is silent consents" - Maxim of Law
"For he who would be deceived, let him." - Roman maxim
"Not to oppose error is to approve it; and not to defend truth is to suppress it; and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them." -Pope St. Felix III
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.
Ryht æðelo biþ on ðam móde, næs on ðam flæ-acute

T-M-T

• Hero Talker
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2009, 01:11:43 PM »

Nowhere, at no time, in Catholic history has a stand-alone M signified the Mother of God; but it does signify Master Mason:

...with an explanation of the symbols on G. Washington's apron

Notice #23 is the Skull and Crossbones (which adorned JPIIs metal coffin) and the trapezoidal shape of the wooden coffin figures quite prominently in the satanistic occult symbolism, not Catholic.

Ok, it’s official.  You have now passed SPOOKYTOOTH as the most prolific conspiracy theorist on MT.

Funny thing is, SPOOKY actually believes his crazy stuff.  I think you just post this junk to try to get some kind of reaction.

Pax

• Hero Talker
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2009, 01:22:01 PM »

From dictionary.reference.com:

the⋅o⋅ry   /ˈθiəri, ˈθɪəri/  <- aren't those thetas cool??
–noun, plural -ries.
1. a coherent group of general propositions used as principles of explanation for a class of phenomena

...according to that definition, I concur, sir.

A website devoted to the late Cardinal Siri, The Pope in Red, has quite an extraordinary tale to tell, especially as it regards the Church since the Fatima warnings of Our Lady and the failure of every pope, valid or otherwise, to reveal the 3rd Secret given to the children there at the time of the Communist Revolution in Russia.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 04:34:03 PM by Pax Gothorum »
"Not to oppose error is to approve it; and not to defend truth is to suppress it; and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them." -Pope St. Felix III
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.

Pax

• Hero Talker
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2009, 03:16:51 PM »

Wojtyla seated under an inverted cross:

Bowing his head to be "blessed" by an Indian shaman:

Indians joining the charades/celebration:
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.

Pax

• Hero Talker
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2009, 08:46:56 PM »

It's been a while since I've posted here, but a "headline" today deemed it desirable, for both it's political and religious aspects both:

British bishop 'to go on trial' in Germany over racial hatred <- link

The so-called bishop from the SSPX, Williamson, has been accused of "inciting racial hatred" for saying he didn't believe the Holohoax ever happened.  This is indicative of three wrongs coinciding in one mere thread:
1) holohoax "denial" is criminally sanctioned in every single one of the formerly sovereign "christian" countries of Europe, and
2) the "deniers" can even be tried in absentia, and
3) even the most recent so-called "popes" have anointed "The Holocaust" as a matter of faith for so-called "catholics."
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.

TLaitur

• Hero Talker
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2009, 08:00:48 AM »

It's been a while since I've posted here, but a "headline" today deemed it desirable, for both it's political and religious aspects both:

British bishop 'to go on trial' in Germany over racial hatred <- link

The so-called bishop from the SSPX, Williamson, has been accused of "inciting racial hatred" for saying he didn't believe the Holohoax ever happened.  This is indicative of three wrongs coinciding in one mere thread:
1) holohoax "denial" is criminally sanctioned in every single one of the formerly sovereign "christian" countries of Europe, and
2) the "deniers" can even be tried in absentia, and
3) even the most recent so-called "popes" have anointed "The Holocaust" as a matter of faith for so-called "catholics."

Pax:  I went to the link and did not see the word "holohoax" in the article.  I take it that you believe that the holocaust was a hoax?

Pax

• Hero Talker
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2009, 03:28:48 PM »

Whether holohoax "occurred" is no business of the so-called "catholic" church, and yet they've elevated this supposedly-historical "event" into a matter the faithful are supposed to embrace, if not trip over themselves attempting to atone for.  It has absolutely, positively, nothing to do with catholicism but the V2 crowd is obviously more concerned with jewry than their own "christian" sheep. . .  My personal feelings on the historicity of the topic are immaterial: this thread is about the whores in the new Babylon AKA Vatican City who think they're capable of destroying what is truly Catholic by replacing it with something else entirely.  Like Pharisaism.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 03:39:12 PM by Pax Gothorum »
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.

TLaitur

• Hero Talker
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2009, 06:40:36 PM »

Whether holohoax "occurred" is no business of the so-called "catholic" church, and yet they've elevated this supposedly-historical "event" into a matter the faithful are supposed to embrace, if not trip over themselves attempting to atone for.  It has absolutely, positively, nothing to do with catholicism but the V2 crowd is obviously more concerned with jewry than their own "christian" sheep. . .  My personal feelings on the historicity of the topic are immaterial: this thread is about the whores in the new Babylon AKA Vatican City who think they're capable of destroying what is truly Catholic by replacing it with something else entirely.  Like Pharisaism.

Not to put too fine a point on it; but it must mean a lot to you as that is your word; not mine and not the newspapers.

Pax

• Hero Talker
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2009, 07:59:51 PM »

The holo-whatever-the-hell is not the topic of this thread: whether real or imagined, historical or hallucinigenic/schizophrenic.

For some current news, here's but one of the many examples explaining the heresies of the present anti-pope, Ratzinger:
The Amazing Heresies of Benedict XVI <- link (scroll down a few videos)
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.

Mike Ingels

• Hero Talker
    • Expatriate Monroe
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2009, 05:09:23 PM »

There is overwhelming evidence that the Holocaust happened.  I, personally, can't believe anything else you say if you argue that the Holocaust didn't occur.
The world is basically good.

Pax

• Hero Talker
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2009, 10:27:37 AM »

Well this is somewhat refreshing: an opinion piece that calls a proverbial spade a spade.  The post-concilliar "catholic church," which made headlines across the world a few years back for the pederasts running their shows, is being called out for its inherent lack of respect for God's Laws; not to mention man's.  The environment the council created effectively put the foxes in charge of the henhouses which their churches became starting in the early 1970s.  Of course the derision created by the council for all things Catholic began much earlier, the "fruits" of what they had "sown" weren't to be seen by those with eyes to see until somewhat later.  In manic attempts to whitewash that which is rampant within the "church" they are now attempting, in vain, to say that's the way things have always been in the Church.  That it's nothing new.  And hopefully they'll rot in hell for the lies alone, if not for everything else they have done to discredit Our Lord and God in the eyes of men:

Irish child abuse was perpetrated by the trendy, modern post-Vatican II Catholic Church <- link
Revealingly, the Report says: “As is shown in Chapter 4, canon law appears to have fallen into disuse and disrespect during the mid 20th century.” Yes; and we all know why – the post-Vatican II anarchic denunciations of “legalism”, of “oppressive” sexual morality and Church teaching generally, promoted by the modernists. As regards implementing canon law against abusers, the Report concedes that Archbishop McQuaid “set the processes in motion but did not complete them [difficult to do when you are dead]. Archbishops Ryan and McNamara do not seem to have ever applied the canon law.”

Well, who ever did, in the trendy, let-it-all-hang-out 1970s and 1980s? The image that has sedulously been propagated is of Irish child abuse perpetrated by priests in soutanes and birettas, cowled monks muttering Latin incantations and nuns in starched wimples and mediaeval habits.

On the contrary, the nightmare orgy of relentless mortal sin recorded in this report was committed by modern priests, with a strip of white celluloid in place of a Roman collar – if they deigned to wear clerical dress – devastating their church sanctuaries as badly as they devastated childrem’s lives, abolishing all the devotions such as Benediction, the Rosary, regular confession, devotion to saints, etc that had sustained Irish faith for centuries. One priest admitted to abusing over 100 children. For that he was indulged; but if he had celebrated the Latin Tridentine Mass his feet would not have touched the ground.
(more in the article)
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.

Mike Ingels

• Hero Talker
    • Expatriate Monroe
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2009, 04:43:10 PM »

Arguments within the church are always like that, Pax.  Change does happen within the church.  It always has and it always will.  The world changes.  People change.  Our understanding of God changes.

But the church does hold that there are doctrines that don't change.  So, when change happens, it is almost always presented as building on what came before.  Just read any encyclical or council document.  Precedent is pretty much always cited.  And the church is not alone in this.  Our courts run on this principle.

Your "logic" is flawed when you present the current pope and hierarchy as being representative of the Council Fathers.  John Paul II was a lot of great things, but he was not a progressive.  Most of his internal church positions represented a backlash against the actions of the Council.  It was a lot like the conservative political revolution that Reagan represented in America.

Arguing that Pope Benedict is a council reformer is like arguing that Reagan and Bush are 60s radicals.  It is the complete opposite.

And the retrenchment against the council in many ways made the abuse scandal possible.  And here's why:

During the post-conciliar period - the 1970s - there were many experiments in reforming church governance.  In the United States, this period saw a great increase in parish councils with actual administrative authority.  And John Cardinal Dearden - whose picture now graces the walls of St. Mike's - introduced several diocesan level lay advisory groups.

Most of these efforts died with John Paul II.  And Ratzinger is so closely identified with JPII that there has been barely a difference in the approach towards such good government reform movements in the church.

It has always been too easy for one individual with all the power - the bishop - to sweep unsettling information under the rug.  And the fact that we didn't have responsive structures in place when these abuse scandals were reported is the fault of the reactionaries within the church, not the progressives.
The world is basically good.

tree hugging liberal

• Hero Talker
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2009, 04:55:47 PM »

Very well written Mike.Clear,concise,no insults,you did not demean anyone.Well done.I mean that,no sarcasm from me here. I wanted to be that way,however I let a couple of extremists pollute me.I shall try to follow your example.It will be tough,they have a way of spreading lies and misinformation.They seem to get some sort of twisted pleasure out of it.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 07:27:51 PM by tree hugging liberal »
"The road is long and full of difficulties. At times we wander from the path and must turn back; at other times we go too fast and separate ourselves from the masses; on occasions we go too slow and feel the hot breath of those treading on our heels."  Che

Pax

• Hero Talker
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2010, 10:02:04 AM »

Here is a well-presented article entitled What Hath 'The spirit of Vatican II' Wrought? (<- link) which ends with the following quotation:
Such a weakened, sickly entity occupying what little real estate it has not already sold off, torn down or abandoned will easily fit into the mosaic of a one world, Masonic religion that is anything but holy, anything but life-giving, and anything but sanctifying.

May God help the remnants of Christ's true Church.

I couldn't have put it more succinctly if I tried. . .
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.

SPOOKYTOOTH

« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2010, 03:56:40 AM »

Here is a well-presented article entitled What Hath 'The spirit of Vatican II' Wrought? (<- link) which ends with the following quotation:I couldn't have put it more succinctly if I tried. . .

Interesting thoughts Pax...   but you're barkin up the wrong tree...(kinda).  What you're lookin for is something all encompassing. What is the Catholic church PART of that is also part of everything else..?... find THAT and you will find a major key that will open many a door....  remember what I said: 'POLITICALRELIGIOUSPHILOSOPHY' all in one, one in the same...ONENESS of the ISNESS; ISNESS of the ONENESS.... You know what 'isness' is and represents; connect it to 'oneness' and all you have to do is follow the sign posts from there...keep in mind that "isness" is NEUTER...non-sexual  it can be EITHER or BOTH; depending on the subject and topic, or empire,  ;D. You are correct with the thought about Babylon and Catholicism; but not quite on target for a bullseye.  What you are lookin for goes back further...  all the way back to Eve  :o. Catholicism began with Tamuz; but Tamuz was but a child.... how do children come to be?

I could tell you; but then what would you learn?  ;) 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up