MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Religion & Philosophy > Novus Ordo catholic churches

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Novus Ordo catholic churches  (Read 24719 times)

SPOOKYTOOTH

Re: Novus Ordo catholic churches
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2010, 03:58:37 AM »

Nowhere, at no time, in Catholic history has a stand-alone M signified the Mother of God; but it does signify Master Mason:

...with an explanation of the symbols on G. Washington's apron HERE.

Notice #23 is the Skull and Crossbones (which adorned JPIIs metal coffin) and the trapezoidal shape of the wooden coffin figures quite prominently in the satanistic occult symbolism, not Catholic.

this is only a sidetrack; a stumbling block, derailing those it will and those it can... keep going...

Pax

• Hero Talker
  • "keepin' the bits cool & dry"
    • Coffee and Cigarettes for Breakfast
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2010, 11:01:54 AM »

The Prophecy of Premol (5th century)
"...And I see the King of Rome with his Cross and his tiara, shaking the dust off his shoes, and hastening in his flight to other shores. Thy Church, O Lord, is torn apart by her own children. One camp is faithful to the fleeing *Pontiff, the other is subject to the new government of Rome which has broken the Tiara. But Almighty God will, in His mercy, put an end to this confusion and a new age will begin. Then, said the Spirit, this is the beginning of the End of Time."
"Cardinal" Montini a.k.a Anti-Pope Paul VI "giving away" (Smashing)
the triple-crowned Papal Tiara to the Godless United Nations, who in turn sold it to a Jewish merchant

The prophecy states emphatically 1)there would be an anti-Pope who would deign to "smash" the symbol of three-tiered Papal Authority and 2) a true Pontiff who would have fled Rome.  Montini certainly fits the first but who is/was the 2nd?
et ego dico tibi quia tu es Petrus et super hanc petram aedificabo ecclesiam meam,
et portae inferi non praevalebunt adversum eam
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 11:09:51 AM by Pax Gothorum »
Qui tacet consentit! - "He who is silent consents" - Maxim of Law
"For he who would be deceived, let him." - Roman maxim
"Not to oppose error is to approve it; and not to defend truth is to suppress it; and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them." -Pope St. Felix III
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.
Ryht æðelo biþ on ðam móde, næs on ðam flæ-acute

SPOOKYTOOTH

« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2010, 02:32:15 AM »

The Prophecy of Premol (5th century)

....Honestly Pax; I haven't a clue. I haven't really studied the intricacies of Catholicism; except that which pertains to prophecy, Israel, and its history / origin.

What I can say is that if you are seeking to understand Catholicism as it relates to prophecy and where it began you have to  follow the symbolism.

SPOOKYTOOTH

« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2010, 03:28:12 AM »

It's not merely coincidence that NewChurch is now bold enough to ape the nonsensical iterations of the globalists' ideology - it's quite clear they are part-and-parcel of the coming New World Order.  Organized Opposition was never so obeisant.  From the IHM "sisters" website:

"Compelled?"  By whom?
"Gospel values of harmony and unity?"  Which "gospel" are they referring to?
"Peace and justice?"  "Equitable Sharing?" How do they define "peace", "justice," "equitable" and "sharing?"  I'll bet their "dictionary" has more in common with Black's Law than Webster's.

"Planetary community?"  What the hell is that, unless they're extraterrestrial alien life-forms...?
"All creation" is "sacred?"  Last I checked, Satan's minions are part of creation and are anything but "sacred."  Where evil exists it is to be shunned, not "recognized and respected."

"Impelled," yet again, by whose "gospel?" How can "human rights" coexist with man's obligations to God?  They are in opposition to each other and not "complementary."  One must either worship at the altar of man or at the Altar of God.  Where man has exalted himself as the equal of God and slaughtered the children of God without remorse, there can be no righteous solidarity.

"Human family," yet again: nothing about eradicating evil, wherever it exists, only the imaginary "evil" of the Children of God having far superior civilizations than the children of Men have ever had, have now, or will ever have by their own volition.  "Racism" is a sin (against whom or a violation of which of God's Laws they don't say) to be stamped out with an iron boot, but "Feminism" must be hallowed by us all:We mere mortals are to exalt "woman" as something other than what God created Eve for: a helpmate and companion to her husband, and rearer of his children.

How is anyone to expect to "ensure safe and nutritious food" globewide without a global governance?  And even with Global Governance such an assurity is absurd on its face.  Are we to "outlaw" poisonous mushrooms?  Are we to feed unrepentent evil-doers so they can continue to multiply beyond nature's allowable limits?

"Diversity" is "good," and All Whites are Racist People To Be Destroyed, straight from the Horse's IHMAss.

They cannot be the "Catholic religious community" they profess to be if they're more concerned with and interested in International Humanism and its self-professed creed of the so-called "equality of men" and the sanctity of HolyMotherEarthCommunitarianism:

The "church" in Rome and it's multiplicity of "believers" are but willing pawns and faithful servants of their coming "messiah": Anti-Christ.

Interesting info....  but the One World Religion is already here; has been (officially) for bout 63 years; but more predominately so for the last 20 - 30. Course it existed long before 1947; but it was officially given governmental powers through the inception of the UN. It has already absorbed most of the world's religions, even secular believers (those who don't believe in God) are welcomed with open arms because it adapts to form common bonds with ALL inductees. Catholicism is a part of it, and IT is a part of Catholicism...  just as IT is a part of ALL other religions and beliefs, even American Indians and the spiritualists of Sub-Saharan Africa have a part in this religion; and yes Pax; Jews and your treasured Germans have their roles as well. (In fact, it was through Germany's underground that IT survived WWII to be resurrected into the new UN).

It has, is, and will utilize Democracy as its MO to gain further ground on the churches of Christianity; until all are absorbed into its being. Catholicism will be the dominate, yet it too is going through the required metamorphosis to be assimilated.

The result?  ONE WORLD  POLITICALRELIGIOUSPHILOSOPHY of unmitigated Evil.  Now, here in the USA we fight and argue over whether there is a separation of Church and State; yet in this coming World Government BOTH will be ONE; thereby solidifying its power across all former boundaries and obstacles. (this is why I say to those who would resist such a beast they fight with one hand behind their backs unless they recognize the singularity of church and state).

Here's another kicker Pax... membership IS NOT by choice; rather by fiat. One doesn't apply   to GET IN; but rather MUST adhere to, (guess what... 8) ) ,  ... Truth to in fact GET OUT.  (( Hmmm.....> FANCY THAT )).   

If you follow the information I've left in plain sight, available to everyone FREELY; you'll be led directly too that which already WAS, IS, and yet WILL BE. But remember; its not  the gettin IN  that's difficult....   its the gettin OUT  that's the key.....     

Though you are on the right track... keep DIGGING...go back further, BEFORE Catholicism became involved... follow the symbolism and it will take you back to Babylon, Sumeria and further.       
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 03:43:12 AM by SPOOKYTOOTH »

SimpleMan

• Hero Talker
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2010, 08:48:30 PM »

I'm starting RCIA classes next week, so I guess I'll learn all about this Catholic stuff.   

Pax

• Hero Talker
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2010, 09:08:48 PM »

Uh.  What's RCIA, simple?
"Not to oppose error is to approve it; and not to defend truth is to suppress it; and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them." -Pope St. Felix III
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.

SimpleMan

• Hero Talker
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2010, 09:16:22 PM »

Uh.  What's RCIA, simple?

It's the program, classes really, whereby adults become Catholic. RCIA satnds for Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults. I start next Friday at St. Joseph's in Erie. 
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 09:18:29 PM by SimpleMan »

ShorTea

• Hero Talker
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2010, 09:23:15 PM »

It's the program, classes really, whereby adults become Catholic. RCIA satnds for Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults. I start next Friday at St. Joseph's in Erie.

Congrats, and I think you'll enjoy it.
Snuggle & keep warm.

Pax

• Hero Talker
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2010, 09:45:46 PM »

It's the program, classes really, whereby adults become Catholic.

If ya want to go to a real Catholic Mass let me know.
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.

SimpleMan

• Hero Talker
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2010, 09:59:42 PM »

If ya want to go to a real Catholic Mass let me know.

Well, I won't be confirmed and all that jazz until summer, so until then I'll attend Mass here in Erie.

LOL, my sponsor, a co-worker, talks alot about how bad Vatican II is, about how it's hard to find a truly Holy priest, etc. but he says St. Joes in Erie is a good one.   

Pax

• Hero Talker
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2010, 10:37:36 PM »

Whether St. Joseph's in Monroe are the lesser of the other evil alternatives I don't know - but there are real Catholic parishes not too far distant.
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.

SimpleMan

• Hero Talker
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2010, 10:44:29 PM »

There is overwhelming evidence that the Holocaust happened.  I, personally, can't believe anything else you say if you argue that the Holocaust didn't occur.

There have been lots of holocausts. I don't deny that Germany had an elaborate, industrialized process in place during WWII to kill Jews, Gypsies, Poles, Russians, the mentally ill, anyone who spoke out against Hitler, etc. but I'm saying calling that THE holocaust, because Jews were involved, is wrong. There have been MANY genocides during the 20th century, some that dwarf even the numbers (roughly 6 million Jews, 5 or 6 million others). I fail to see how one genocide is more important than another.

Also, putting "the" holocaust into Catholic doctrine is wrong. ALL genocides should simply be brought together as crimes against humanity that should be condemned, no ONE should be put above others.     
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 10:56:10 PM by SimpleMan »

SimpleMan

• Hero Talker
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2010, 10:45:44 PM »

Whether St. Joseph's in Monroe are the lesser of the other evil alternatives I don't know - but there are real Catholic parishes not too far distant.

No, not St. Joseph's in Monroe, St. Joseph's in ERIE. I live down that way. 

Pax

• Hero Talker
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2010, 11:33:35 PM »

I meant to include the word "county," but didn't.  :-\
I go to a St. Joseph's Catholic Church as well - in Wayne, Michigan.  Lots of information on the link there, simple.
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.

udontknowme

• New Talker
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2010, 11:47:16 PM »

The pope is Illuminati
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up