MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Religion & Philosophy > Novus Ordo catholic churches

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Novus Ordo catholic churches  (Read 25137 times)

Pax

• Hero Talker
  • "keepin' the bits cool & dry"
    • Coffee and Cigarettes for Breakfast
Re: Novus Ordo catholic churches
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2010, 11:58:18 PM »

The pope is Illuminati

If you're referring to anti-pope Ratzinger/Ben XVI I agree, and Novus Ordo-controlled Rome is the apocalyptic w**** of Babylon, cheerleaders for Anti-Christ.
Qui tacet consentit! - "He who is silent consents" - Maxim of Law
"For he who would be deceived, let him." - Roman maxim
"Not to oppose error is to approve it; and not to defend truth is to suppress it; and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them." -Pope St. Felix III
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.
Ryht æðelo biþ on ðam móde, næs on ðam flæ-acute

udontknowme

• New Talker
« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2010, 11:59:31 PM »

that is exactly what i am referring to

SimpleMan

• Hero Talker
« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2010, 01:27:53 AM »

Well, I'm not Illuminati, but I start my RCIA classes next Friday. I'm looking forward to it.

SPOOKYTOOTH

« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2010, 03:57:33 AM »

There have been lots of holocausts. I don't deny that Germany had an elaborate, industrialized process in place during WWII to kill Jews, Gypsies, Poles, Russians, the mentally ill, anyone who spoke out against Hitler, etc. but I'm saying calling that THE holocaust, because Jews were involved, is wrong. There have been MANY genocides during the 20th century, some that dwarf even the numbers (roughly 6 million Jews, 5 or 6 million others). I fail to see how one genocide is more important than another.

Also, putting "the" holocaust into Catholic doctrine is wrong. ALL genocides should simply be brought together as crimes against humanity that should be condemned, no ONE should be put above others.   

Perhaps more to the point would be the fact that Hitler was never excommunicated by the Catholic Church and in fact Nazis were helped to escape Germany as the alies closed in.

What is significant about the holocaust of WWII is that it focused on the Jews; or rather the race believed to constitute the Nation of  Israel in the Bible. Here's the key  if the nation of Israel of the Bible could be eliminated, Bible prophecy doesn't get fulfilled; or so the theory may  have been.

Now of course this is purely theoretical in nature; however the implications, were it to be so, would prove quite extraordinary in deed considering it is ZION in particular and ISRAEL in general   that are key and pivotal to routing evil and bringing about God's kingdom on earth... putting an end to Satan's influence over man; temporarily for a thousand years at least.

Considering the profitability angle; some may have considered such a plan as attempting to change the future lucrative; and it would not have been without president; its old knowledge that where $$ and lives are concerned, $$ always comes out the winner.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 04:12:04 AM by SPOOKYTOOTH »

Pax

• Hero Talker
« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2010, 09:52:15 AM »

I'm still astounded by the number of so-called "Catholics" and sundry others who call themselves "christians" who parrot the non-sensical marxist tenet of crimes against humanity.  There are no "sins" a man can commit against another man - all sin is thought or action against God Himself, not His creation.  To even attempt to equate "God's Laws" with "Man's Laws" is ludicrous on its face, and diabolical in inception - which certainly makes it easy to see who's running the Vatican these days - as we were told it would be:

“All the civil governments will have one and the same plan, which will be to abolish and do away with every religious principal to make way for materialism, atheism, spiritualism and vice of all kinds."

“Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the Antichrist."

Our Lady of La Salette - the 19th of September, 1846 <- link
"Not to oppose error is to approve it; and not to defend truth is to suppress it; and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them." -Pope St. Felix III
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.

SimpleMan

• Hero Talker
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2010, 02:47:35 PM »

I'm still astounded by the number of so-called "Catholics" and sundry others who call themselves "christians" who parrot the non-sensical marxist tenet of crimes against humanity.  There are no "sins" a man can commit against another man - all sin is thought or action against God Himself, not His creation.  To even attempt to equate "God's Laws" with "Man's Laws" is ludicrous on its face, and diabolical in inception - which certainly makes it easy to see who's running the Vatican these days - as we were told it would be:

“All the civil governments will have one and the same plan, which will be to abolish and do away with every religious principal to make way for materialism, atheism, spiritualism and vice of all kinds."

“Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the Antichrist."

Our Lady of La Salette - the 19th of September, 1846 <- link

Ok, fine, you know a great deal more about this subject than I do, so I'll stand corrected. It still seems odd though, that crimes that people commit against other people, should be called crimes against God. God didn't will genocides to occur, or not to, people did.

Again, I admit to not being very knowledgeable on the subject, but it has always been my belief, that God put us here, He gave us the elements, all we need to survive, gave us the capacity for intelligent thought so we could reason, gave us laws to live by, and that's it. I don't think the human brain can comprehend God, He is so much greater than we are. He put us here, gave us free will, and we will be judged by Him when the time comes. I don't think things happen on this Earth because of, or in spite of, God's will

ShorTea

• Hero Talker
« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2010, 03:00:07 PM »

It still seems odd though, that crimes that people commit against other people, should be called crimes against God. God didn't will genocides to occur, or not to, people did.

You're doing fine, no need to stand corrected. My interpretation has always been that if I commit a crime against another person, it's the same as if I commit that crime against God.
The people committing the crime are guilty of the sin, not the victims, and God wasn't on the criminals side saying "do it".
Just my ideas.
Snuggle & keep warm.

Pax

• Hero Talker
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2010, 09:17:00 PM »

It still seems odd though, that crimes that people commit against other people, should be called crimes against God.
God didn't will genocides to occur, or not to, people did.

You worded that incorrectly: man has created all sorts of so-called "crimes."  Human "crimes" and crimes against God, therefore, are dissimilar, unrelated, inequitable.  Violations of the 10 Commandments, whether they are acknowleded by "man's laws" or not are still Crimes Against God.
If you don't think God ever willed or commanded "genocide" then you obviously haven't read the Old Testament, have you?  It's rife with it.
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.

SimpleMan

• Hero Talker
« Reply #83 on: February 05, 2010, 02:30:53 AM »

You worded that incorrectly: man has created all sorts of so-called "crimes."  Human "crimes" and crimes against God, therefore, are dissimilar, unrelated, inequitable.  Violations of the 10 Commandments, whether they are acknowleded by "man's laws" or not are still Crimes Against God.
If you don't think God ever willed or commanded "genocide" then you obviously haven't read the Old Testament, have you?  It's rife with it.

I was referring to genocies perpetrated during the 20th century. I wasn't talking about Sodom and Gomorrah, nor the Great Flood. Genocides depicted in the Old Testament are open to interpetation...We don't have real evidence they actually occurred, as depicted. Personally, as someone who is accepting the Catholic Faith, I see things such as Jonah being swallowed by a whale, or very large fish, or Noah building of an ark to hold 2 of all species of animals to ride out the flood, to be physically impossible, and therefore to be viewed as symbolism of something (I'm not sure what) rather than literal fact.

Agian, I will say that what the Nazis, or the Bolshevik Russians, did during WW2 does not represent God's will. We DO have real evidence that these things occurred, so there is no need of interpetation, except to try and reason WHY. God, has no place in reasoning why Earthly men do Earthly deeds. When these people DIE, God judges them.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 04:44:31 PM by SimpleMan »

Griff

• Hero Talker
  • Oor Wullie
« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2010, 09:16:46 AM »

I was referring to genocies perpetrated during the 20th century. I wasn't talking about Sodom and Gomorrah, nor the Great Flood. Genocides depicted in the Old Testament are open to interpetation...We don't have real evidence they actually occurred, as depicted. Personally, as someone who is accepting the Catholic Faith, I see things such as Noah being swallowed by a whale, or his building of an ark to hold 2 of all species of animals to ride out the flood, to be physically impossible, and therefore to be viewed as symbolism of something (I'm not sure what) rather than literal fact.

Agian, I will say that what the Nazis, or the Bolshevik Russians, did during WW2 does not represent God's will. We DO have real evidence that these things occurred, so there is no need of interpetation, except to try and reason WHY. God, has no place in reasoning why Earthly men do Earthly deeds. When these people DIE, God judges them.

Just to avoid confusion:

The Book says it was a man named Jonah and it was a big fish, no mention of a whale.

peace
"No man's life or liberty is safe while the Legislature is in session." ~Mark Twain

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

SimpleMan

• Hero Talker
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2010, 04:43:17 PM »

Just to avoid confusion:

The Book says it was a man named Jonah and it was a big fish, no mention of a whale.

peace

Stupid typo, I corrected it.   

SPOOKYTOOTH

« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2010, 02:49:29 AM »

I was referring to genocies perpetrated during the 20th century. I wasn't talking about Sodom and Gomorrah, nor the Great Flood. Genocides depicted in the Old Testament are open to interpetation...We don't have real evidence they actually occurred, as depicted. Personally, as someone who is accepting the Catholic Faith, I see things such as Jonah being swallowed by a whale, or very large fish, or Noah building of an ark to hold 2 of all species of animals to ride out the flood, to be physically impossible, and therefore to be viewed as symbolism of something (I'm not sure what) rather than literal fact.

These 'Earthly deeds' that men do.....  you say God has no place in the reasoning of why  men do them...

So God does not teach of the source of Evil? BOTH carnal and SPIRITUAL?  MMMM...I beg to differ.  I do believe the Bible is full of examples and teachings of both  as well as how to combat and over come them. I believe that God also explains His reasoning in keeping a 'hands off'  approach with man, except for those He chooses to work with, or in instances where His plan would be compromised.

God is very explicit on what His laws are and how one is to consider them. He is also explicit on what the rules of conduct are to be between individuals and nations and how those who violate those rules are to be delt with; it is  man who has deemed his reasoning to be superior to that of God's and in doing so superimposes himself into God's position.

Consider: IF man were to have followed God's laws and guidelines; Hitler nor the Nazis would never have come to power, or even existed,  in the FIRST  place. But man demanded (and yet today STILL demands )  that God STAY OUT OF HIS AFFAIRS (look at your own words!!)  and then bemoans that GOD  ALLOWED  "these things" to happen.... :o

As for not knowing the thoughts or mind of God.... go back and read the New Test. (and the Old), esp. Corinthians. one can't walk with God unless he is in agreement with God, one can't be in agreement with God unless  he knows what it is he is in agreement WITH, can he?  :o   (the Ten Commandments? Puleez...   do you really think that's the only  thought in God's mind)?

This isn't addressed to you  personally; but to all, and to you as well.

P.S. ...   according to God's law;  Hitler (or Stalin, or any other of their ilk) and every Nazi as well as EVERY SUPPORTER of them would be executed..... yet MAN  in his  INFINITE wisdom saw it fit to permit some of them, if not ALL of them to not only live  but PROSPER under new identities and with new lives...  or in Stalin's case...   unimpeded....  even to the point of hob nobing and honoring them.

God's teachings don't teach this... but Man's Do.     

SimpleMan

• Hero Talker
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2010, 03:08:17 AM »

These 'Earthly deeds' that men do.....  you say God has no place in the reasoning of why  men do them...

So God does not teach of the source of Evil? BOTH carnal and SPIRITUAL?  MMMM...I beg to differ.  I do believe the Bible is full of examples and teachings of both  as well as how to combat and over come them. I believe that God also explains His reasoning in keeping a 'hands off'  approach with man, except for those He chooses to work with, or in instances where His plan would be compromised.

God is very explicit on what His laws are and how one is to consider them. He is also explicit on what the rules of conduct are to be between individuals and nations and how those who violate those rules are to be delt with; it is  man who has deemed his reasoning to be superior to that of God's and in doing so superimposes himself into God's position.

Consider: IF man were to have followed God's laws and guidelines; Hitler nor the Nazis would never have come to power, or even existed,  in the FIRST  place. But man demanded (and yet today STILL demands )  that God STAY OUT OF HIS AFFAIRS (look at your own words!!)  and then bemoans that GOD  ALLOWED  "these things" to happen.... :o

As for not knowing the thoughts or mind of God.... go back and read the New Test. (and the Old), esp. Corinthians. one can't walk with God unless he is in agreement with God, one can't be in agreement with God unless  he knows what it is he is in agreement WITH, can he?  :o   (the Ten Commandments? Puleez...   do you really think that's the only  thought in God's mind)?

This isn't addressed to you  personally; but to all, and to you as well.

P.S. ...   according to God's law;  Hitler (or Stalin, or any other of their ilk) and every Nazi as well as EVERY SUPPORTER of them would be executed..... yet MAN  in his  INFINITE wisdom saw it fit to permit some of them, if not ALL of them to not only live  but PROSPER under new identities and with new lives...  or in Stalin's case...   unimpeded....  even to the point of hob nobing and honoring them.

God's teachings don't teach this... but Man's Do.     

As usual, Spooky, I'm not sure how to respond...Except to say that I feel God gives us Free Will, and what happens on this Earth is OUR doing, not His. Man can do horrible things to other men on this Earth, and may get away with it according to our Earthly laws, but they will certainly NOT escape God's judgement for what they have done.

That's just the way I see it. I post this, knowing you and Pax will shoot my post to pieces, but it's just my feeling about the subject. 

SPOOKYTOOTH

« Reply #88 on: February 06, 2010, 04:16:39 PM »

As usual, Spooky, I'm not sure how to respond...Except to say that I feel God gives us Free Will, and what happens on this Earth is OUR doing, not His. Man can do horrible things to other men on this Earth, and may get away with it according to our Earthly laws, but they will certainly NOT escape God's judgement for what they have done.

That's just the way I see it. I post this, knowing you and Pax will shoot my post to pieces, but it's just my feeling about the subject.

I'm not going to 'shoot your post to pieces', but I will ask you a couple of questions:

Who's reasoning is superior, that of God or that of man?

Which does this world focus on and why?

The Bible represents many things, but isn't authority  and submission to it, as long as it is based in TRUTH and LOVE (righteouness), the key teaching found throughout its pages from cover to cover?

Listen to and Read the words those who oppose / do not follow the teachings of God speak, (whether written or spoken, you still must read them) to understand them; whether they are laymen, leaders, 'sinners'  or 'saints'... their words focus on the principle of "I"  as in " 'authority rests with ME'  to conduct my life / actions as I see fit..."  . Take a moment before you respond and consider what I just stated...

Now, ask yourself this question: 'What problems could not be overcome if that 'ME' in authority rests with ME  were changed to 'God' or 'Truth' ? Would Hitler have existed, or Stalin, or the Healthcare issue, or improper taxation, or medical malpractice, ... or any of the other myriad of evils in which man is drowning?  The answer is 'no' is it not?

(bear with me a while yet....)

These are your words correct:

"  I feel God gives us Free Will, and what happens on this Earth is OUR doing, not His. Man can do horrible things to other men on this Earth, and may get away with it according to our Earthly laws, but they will certainly NOT escape God's judgement for what they have done".

Does this part of your reasoning ( 'God gives us Free Will' ) stand according to God's teaching? If it does; using a concordance and Bible one should be able to what....? Prove it correct? (don't take my  word on it PROVE it for yourselves ). 

The question is: does God give us free will, or does God allow  us free will..? Why is this important? Because it forms a person's view and consideration of what God represents

EXAMPLE:

If a parent gives  a child free will  can that parent then hold that child responsible for CHOOSING  to follow his or her free will; what ever that may entail?

They cannot can they?

However;  IF that same parent allows  the same child to make the choice of choosing between  free will OR the instruction the parent has set forth, now the parent IS justified in correcting, ( holding the child responsible for his or her choice and actions ), the child.

Do you understand the difference? In the first scenario God's authority is being negated by the reasoning. In the second it is being upheld and reinforced.

God doesn't GIVE  us free will... He does ALLOW  us the choice of following it or His teaching.

Now, look at what you presented again:

"I feel God gives us Free Will, and what happens on this Earth is OUR doing, not His.

Man can do horrible things to other men on this Earth, and may get away with it according to our Earthly laws,

but they will certainly NOT escape God's judgement for what they have done".   

The following is NOT a question TO you but rather OF you... in other words; it is not necessarily for you to present an answer too, but rather for you to consider the reasoning OF.  Its designed to make you THINK about your thinking  as it relates to what you feel  you understand about God's teaching and what you may not in actuality know.

I ask you; if you feel that God gives (grants)  us (man)  Free Will, by what authority  (( ? your own ? ))  do you then turn about and hold God  responsible for judging us according to His laws (which, according to your statement He has given us the CHOICE of following or not  following )  ?

Essentially, what you are presenting is that God gives man the (His) authority  to pursue the desires of his own free will (heart), but then in doing so is going to turn about and revoke that authority and judge man for doing evil when He has in essence given him His blessing to do so. 

YOU  may not see  it this way; but this is in essence what you expressed.

THIS  is what I refer to when I say "by your own words" ...

I understand  the point you were trying to present; its not within my  understanding that the incongruency  lies. What I am attempting to point out to you is the inconsistency and therefore the contradiction of the reasoning you are presenting.

(because its the same that men the world over use, and its in error)

The focus is not on what God sets forth as guidelines for man to follow but rather on what  YOU  feel  (your interpretation, the me part ) is God's teaching. Your focus is on 'ME'  rather than on God, and in doing so you unwittingly put the authority of you ( the 'me' philosophy ) in front of that of God. 

I'm not presenting this as a 'shooting down' of your posting, but rather as insight for you and others to consider; by providing an example of HOW this very contradictory reasoning is inconsistent with pursuit of Truth and understanding God.   

Its as simple as understanding the words, and in fact; that IS exactly what Christ teaches....  one MUST understand the words IN TRUTH to understand the teachings.

Whether you choose to believe this or not is up to you; that doesn't change the fact that it  is what is being presented to you right now. Its not about me  or even necessarily about God. IT is about TRUTH, because without Truth God doesn't exist...   :o 8).   

SimpleMan

• Hero Talker
« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2010, 02:12:23 PM »

I'm not going to 'shoot your post to pieces', but I will ask you a couple of questions:

Who's reasoning is superior, that of God or that of man?

Which does this world focus on and why?

The Bible represents many things, but isn't authority  and submission to it, as long as it is based in TRUTH and LOVE (righteouness), the key teaching found throughout its pages from cover to cover?

Listen to and Read the words those who oppose / do not follow the teachings of God speak, (whether written or spoken, you still must read them) to understand them; whether they are laymen, leaders, 'sinners'  or 'saints'... their words focus on the principle of "I"  as in " 'authority rests with ME'  to conduct my life / actions as I see fit..."  . Take a moment before you respond and consider what I just stated...

Now, ask yourself this question: 'What problems could not be overcome if that 'ME' in authority rests with ME  were changed to 'God' or 'Truth' ? Would Hitler have existed, or Stalin, or the Healthcare issue, or improper taxation, or medical malpractice, ... or any of the other myriad of evils in which man is drowning?  The answer is 'no' is it not?

(bear with me a while yet....)

These are your words correct:

"  I feel God gives us Free Will, and what happens on this Earth is OUR doing, not His. Man can do horrible things to other men on this Earth, and may get away with it according to our Earthly laws, but they will certainly NOT escape God's judgement for what they have done".

Does this part of your reasoning ( 'God gives us Free Will' ) stand according to God's teaching? If it does; using a concordance and Bible one should be able to what....? Prove it correct? (don't take my  word on it PROVE it for yourselves ). 

The question is: does God give us free will, or does God allow  us free will..? Why is this important? Because it forms a person's view and consideration of what God represents

EXAMPLE:

If a parent gives  a child free will  can that parent then hold that child responsible for CHOOSING  to follow his or her free will; what ever that may entail?

They cannot can they?

However;  IF that same parent allows  the same child to make the choice of choosing between  free will OR the instruction the parent has set forth, now the parent IS justified in correcting, ( holding the child responsible for his or her choice and actions ), the child.

Do you understand the difference? In the first scenario God's authority is being negated by the reasoning. In the second it is being upheld and reinforced.

God doesn't GIVE  us free will... He does ALLOW  us the choice of following it or His teaching.

Now, look at what you presented again:

"I feel God gives us Free Will, and what happens on this Earth is OUR doing, not His.

Man can do horrible things to other men on this Earth, and may get away with it according to our Earthly laws,

but they will certainly NOT escape God's judgement for what they have done".   

The following is NOT a question TO you but rather OF you... in other words; it is not necessarily for you to present an answer too, but rather for you to consider the reasoning OF.  Its designed to make you THINK about your thinking  as it relates to what you feel  you understand about God's teaching and what you may not in actuality know.

I ask you; if you feel that God gives (grants)  us (man)  Free Will, by what authority  (( ? your own ? ))  do you then turn about and hold God  responsible for judging us according to His laws (which, according to your statement He has given us the CHOICE of following or not  following )  ?

Essentially, what you are presenting is that God gives man the (His) authority  to pursue the desires of his own free will (heart), but then in doing so is going to turn about and revoke that authority and judge man for doing evil when He has in essence given him His blessing to do so. 

YOU  may not see  it this way; but this is in essence what you expressed.

THIS  is what I refer to when I say "by your own words" ...

I understand  the point you were trying to present; its not within my  understanding that the incongruency  lies. What I am attempting to point out to you is the inconsistency and therefore the contradiction of the reasoning you are presenting.

(because its the same that men the world over use, and its in error)

The focus is not on what God sets forth as guidelines for man to follow but rather on what  YOU  feel  (your interpretation, the me part ) is God's teaching. Your focus is on 'ME'  rather than on God, and in doing so you unwittingly put the authority of you ( the 'me' philosophy ) in front of that of God. 

I'm not presenting this as a 'shooting down' of your posting, but rather as insight for you and others to consider; by providing an example of HOW this very contradictory reasoning is inconsistent with pursuit of Truth and understanding God.   

Its as simple as understanding the words, and in fact; that IS exactly what Christ teaches....  one MUST understand the words IN TRUTH to understand the teachings.

Whether you choose to believe this or not is up to you; that doesn't change the fact that it  is what is being presented to you right now. Its not about me  or even necessarily about God. IT is about TRUTH, because without Truth God doesn't exist...   :o 8).   

Ok, I think I understood most of that. I should have said, God ALLOWS us free will, or more to the point, He ALLOWS us the choice to follow His teachings, and those of Jesus Christ. He shows us the way, but allows us this latitude, though we are responsible to Him if we make the wrong choice.

Certainly, God's reasoning is superior to mine, and of course if God's reasoning and teachings were observed as being higher than that of man, it's difficult to see how such evils as you have listed, and so many more, would have come to be. 

Hopefully that makes more sense.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 02:15:19 PM by SimpleMan »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up