MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Miscellaneous > Jokes

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jokes  (Read 143657 times)

Tiny

• Hero Talker
  • Aw...Nuts
Re: Jokes
« Reply #1590 on: April 11, 2017, 11:32:11 PM »

« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 11:34:19 PM by Tiny »
Women should be obscene and not heard.

Ham Radio...the original social network.

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #1591 on: April 24, 2017, 11:28:19 PM »

A man was walking down the street when he was accosted by a particularly dirty and
shabby-looking homeless man who asked him for a couple of dollars for dinner.
The man took out his wallet, extracted ten dollars and asked,
"If I give you this money, will you buy some beer with it instead of dinner?"
"No, I had to stop drinking years ago," the homeless man replied.
"Will you spend this on green fees at a golf course instead of food?" the man asked.
"Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless man.
"I haven't played golf in 20 years!"
"Well," said the man, "I'm not going to give you money.
Instead, I'm going to take you home for a hot shower and a terrific dinner cooked by my wife."
The homeless man was astounded.  "Won't your wife be furious with you for doing that?
The man replied, "That's okay.
It's important for her to see what a man looks like after he has given up drinking and golf."
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #1592 on: August 12, 2017, 10:13:38 AM »

I went to the gas station to get a pop when I walked up and noticed these 2 cops watching a woman who was smoking while pumping gas! I saw her & thought, Is this lady stupid or crazy? With the cops right there too..!
So I went inside and got my drink... as I was checking out, I heard someone screaming. I looked out the window - the woman's arm was on fire! She was swinging her arm & running around going crazy! I ran outside... the cops had put her on the ground and finally got the fire out. Then they put handcuffs on her & threw her in the police car. I was thinking, arrested? She should be in an ambulance, not handcuffed in the back of a car! But being the nosey person that I am, I asked the cops what they were arresting her for... The cop looked me square in the eyes and said, "WAVING A FIRE ARM!"
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107]   Go Up