MonroeTalks.com > Categories > News > State Police Lieutenants house gets raided...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: State Police Lieutenants house gets raided...  (Read 22535 times)

citizen1039278

• New Talker
Re: State Police Lieutenants house gets raided...
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2008, 11:58:47 AM »

Ya the story disappeared, hmm wonder what happened.....and it wasn't done lightly. He said he would've let them in if they asked, that means they didn't ask. They RAIDED his house. The guy is a crook. Ask his cousin. I'm not even gonna put his personal business out there about what I heard, cuz that wouldn't be cool. Wonder what his wife thinks about all of this. But due process and our legal system shall let the truth be known...we think, but we may never really know. And why would someone give up a source at the post? And he does have a cousin in Monroe, ask about that. But there were words going arround the post of some internal investigation possibly. You can call BS if you choose too, but that's because you only know the good stuff about him. Have you ever been in the shoes of one of the "alleged" drug dealers that he has jumped out on for no reason, and searched, in front of many other people. Have you ever been one of those people pulled over on the East Side just because your in a "drug zone" and look suspicious? I'm guessing you have never been one of those people. I have WITNESSED them jump out of cars on people for no apparent reason.

zard0z

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2008, 12:18:07 PM »

Did you read the story???  Good lord read it and read it with an open mind (if possible) EVERY ACCUSATION IS TAKEN SERIOUSLY  this is not the first raid of a cops house nor wil it be the last.  MANY houses turn up empty and that doesnt mean its a mistake...it means the person was CLEAN. (that would constitute a invasion of privacy in my eye's, yet the police would be scott free of it!)  So Luke raids a house and busts up what a dealer thinks is a good thing.  Hell yeah he gets mad at Luke so does that dealers friends and runners. So is it that hard to imagine they take a stab at trying to get Luke back??? (now who's talking conspiracy...?)  How are the rest of the police supposed to know whats true and whats not UNLESS they investigate. (yeah, it's called detective work and takes a lot more than a raid of a house!) AND do it by the book....I can just imagine if a complaint came in and they didnt investiagte just cuz it was about a cop...then you would have a field day with that too saying Ohhhhh  cops get special treatment..... Just like ya complain when ya see them dringin fast  yet when its you that called the cops they dont get thier fast enough... Lose lose. Your minds made up and thats fine but dont claim his family is saying this nor an "inside source"  to try and get people to belive he is guilty.  

Oh and yeah the story is gone...some say oh its a cover up,  how many gonna say, oh it was a mistake????  Not many  negativity is viral.

Yes rumbling clown I did read the story...FFS, you just want everyone to leave the guy alone and forget that it ever happened...That just might be the out come, we'll see... :-\

RuMbLiN_ClowN

• Veteran Talker
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2008, 02:05:26 PM »

Yes rumbling clown I did read the story...FFS, you just want everyone to leave the guy alone and forget that it ever happened...That just might be the out come, we'll see... :-\

No, what i want is for the truth to be told not a bunch of assuptions from a halfass wrote breaking news story.

His cousin is talking...what cousin??????
They found drugs......Did they??????
Inside source....what source is that???

Here is what I know for a fact.   His house was raided on a tip by someone CLOSE to him, someone who had motive to try and get Luke in trouble. All tips are taken seriously hence the raid.

They did NOT beat his door down and come with the swat team like you would picture when you say "raid"

When the word "drugs" are used everyone thinks crack, meth, weed, etc. Thats NOT the case.   Drugs were found was said making us think it was drugs like street drugs.  Not the case.

Guns were found...ummmm DUH he is a cop. I bet he does have a few guns.

Money was found....I bet lots have cash laying around these days being the banking situation and economy. PLUS its christmas so I tend to have a lil more on me than usual. 

So anyway...sounds like most have their minds made up and love to think the worse...so think on.  Sorry but Im gonna stick to backing the guy that may have busted the crack dealer that was targeting my kids school next week but never got a chance thanks to Luke.  But lets not think of him in that way  Lets think he has thousands of dollars laying in his house, and complete arson in the gun cases, his front door was bashed in, and drugs laying about the house along with the crack pipes and bongs. Its a funner story that way isnt it????

Its just a cops life that has been protecting ours from drugs for years and years...who cares????????
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 02:08:43 PM by RuMbLiN_ClowN »
It's not if you get knocked down....It's if you get back up!!!!

zard0z

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2008, 02:14:07 PM »

When the word "drugs" are used everyone thinks crack, meth, weed, etc. Thats NOT the case.   Drugs were found was said making us think it was drugs like street drugs.  Not the case. (oh really, were you there...?)

OK, I'll bite, what does drugs found mean to you then...Aspirin...?  Prescription drugs are not mentioned, nor are they considered "drugs"(as in street drugs) during a raid.

I'm willing to let the story be told, but I'm not going to let someone just tell me he's innocent because they happen to know him.  Let the facts speak for themselves as they are released.

MattxxDawg

• New Talker
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2008, 02:39:11 PM »

RuMbLiN stop nut huggin son ... luke is what he is and we all know its gunna be a cover up but its ok he will go down 1 day and If ur lukes best nut hugger tell him i need my lawnmower back its a Grass hopper but he never gave  it back and it never came in the auctions so where is it  ;) he must be cuttin his grass with it

citizen1039278

• New Talker
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2008, 02:49:42 PM »

If its an internal investigation, you don't raid the house until they have built a strong enough case to prosecute. They would be blowing their case if they let him know he was under investigation before they had a case on him. But you people seem to only know the good side of him, and you believe that he doesn't have a bad side, but unfortunately he does. His wife is the one who supposedly turned him in. And I heard he was shacked up with a 19 year old right now. The guy is obviously living a double life. Let him go to the Fed joint for a couple years, see how his *** feels coming out of there.

citizen1039278

• New Talker
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2008, 02:51:51 PM »

And they did kick the door in. Luke said himself" I would have let them in if they just asked" so obviously they weren't let in, how else would they get in? Duh

RuMbLiN_ClowN

• Veteran Talker
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2008, 03:04:09 PM »

RuMbLiN stop nut huggin son ... luke is what he is and we all know its gunna be a cover up but its ok he will go down 1 day and If ur lukes best nut hugger tell him i need my lawnmower back its a Grass hopper but he never gave  it back and it never came in the auctions so where is it  ;) he must be cuttin his grass with it

he is cutting his grass with it, as far as son goes.....you can call me daughter.  BRILLIANT!

RuMbLiN_ClowN

• Veteran Talker
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2008, 03:06:58 PM »

If its an internal investigation, you don't raid the house until they have built a strong enough case to prosecute. They would be blowing their case if they let him know he was under investigation before they had a case on him. But you people seem to only know the good side of him, and you believe that he doesn't have a bad side, but unfortunately he does. His wife is the one who supposedly turned him in. And I heard he was shacked up with a 19 year old right now. The guy is obviously living a double life. Let him go to the Fed joint for a couple years, see how his *** feels coming out of there.

LMFAO  shacked up with a 19 year old huh.... He was just in his kitchen 2 days ago fixing it up a street over from me  LMAO  I love how these stories go.    His wife...again  LMAO 

RuMbLiN_ClowN

• Veteran Talker
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2008, 03:09:36 PM »

And they did kick the door in. Luke said himself" I would have let them in if they just asked" so obviously they weren't let in, how else would they get in? Duh

DUH by knocking!!!   His door was NOT kicked in  he meant he would have let them in without a warrant good lord you all can twists some words.   I assure you his door is standing tall.....not a dent on it.

actualphoto

• New Talker
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2008, 03:10:51 PM »

Money was found....I bet lots have cash laying around these days being the banking situation and economy. PLUS its christmas so I tend to have a lil more on me than usual. 

Acutal Photo of the money taken as evidence in the case!

RuMbLiN_ClowN may be dirty on this one too!

MattxxDawg

• New Talker
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2008, 03:15:45 PM »

DUH by knocking!!!   His door was NOT kicked in  he meant he would have let them in without a warrant good lord you all can twists some words.   I assure you his door is standing tall.....not a dent on it.

u look so stupid up here  if he wasnt doin wrong why would they raid in the first place? just to do it? heh only a stupid person would think that

RuMbLiN_ClowN

• Veteran Talker
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2008, 03:16:51 PM »

OK, I'll bite, what does drugs found mean to you then...Aspirin...?  Prescription drugs are not mentioned, nor are they considered "drugs"(as in street drugs) during a raid.

I'm willing to let the story be told, but I'm not going to let someone just tell me he's innocent because they happen to know him.  Let the facts speak for themselves as they are released.

Im not saying he is 100% innocent in all doing of his life...what I am saying is its not the street drug picture being painted.  At least be open minded enough to understand the meaning behimd that and explore other aves.  No prescription drugs are NOT mentioned nor is STREET drugs.  There are infact other drugs your just not thinking of them.

RuMbLiN_ClowN

• Veteran Talker
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2008, 03:19:19 PM »

u look so stupid up here  if he wasnt doin wrong why would they raid in the first place? just to do it? heh only a stupid person would think that

I see you have done your due dilligence on this thread and read it thru and thru.  Its been stated mulitple times why it was done. Signed, Stupid person.

RuMbLiN_ClowN

• Veteran Talker
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2008, 03:21:26 PM »

Acutal Photo of the money taken as evidence in the case!

RuMbLiN_ClowN may be dirty on this one too!

LMFAO  can you please send me that in a avatar size????  Thats freaking hilarious! make the clown a girl and Ill use it!!!  :)   You have caught me ridin dirtay!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Up