MonroeTalks.com > About MonroeTalks.com > Getting Started & Site News > Fight @ MHS

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Fight @ MHS  (Read 21117 times)

ChristianMan2008

• New Talker
Fight @ MHS
« on: December 11, 2008, 12:52:17 PM »

It's no surprise that a Major fight broke loose @ MHS.  Sure, there are good kids that attend there and there are some amazing people working as staff members, but lets face the facts people, MHS gots some pretty ****** kids going there.

These kids who prolly started this fight were prolly:

*Troublemakers
*Gangster Wannabes
*Don't give a damn for authority figures
*Kids with NO futures.

I say bring back the old school paddle and take these kids out to the wood shed!  After giving them what they deserve, kick them out because lets face it, they are a waste of taxpayer money and wont amount to anything anyways.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 01:43:32 PM by Administration »

PXaiver

Re: Fight @ MHS
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 12:56:21 PM »

It's no surprise that a Major fight broke loose @ MHS.  Sure, there are good kids that attend there and there are some amazing people working as staff members, but lets face the facts people, MHS gots some pretty ****** kids going there.

These kids who prolly started this fight were prolly:

*Troublemakers
*Gangster Wannabes
*Don't give a damn for authority figures
*Kids with NO futures.

I say bring back the old school paddle and take these kids out to the wood shed!  After giving them what they deserve, kick them out because lets face it, they are a waste of taxpayer money and wont amount to anything anyways.

This post is very Christian-like Christianman.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 01:44:10 PM by Administration »

ChristianMan2008

• New Talker
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 01:04:34 PM »

the fact that u wanna attack me rather than commenting on the post shows just how ignorant you are.

Bottom line is this:  There are some kids out there who don't give a crap.  They don't care about what they do and the only reason they go to school is to hang out with their friends.  Im willing to bet these kids wake up, go to school and stand around in the hallways all day.  When the teachers confront them to leave the hallways they probably go to another hide out and hide until the final bell rings.

This is what happens when the moral of society goes down the toilet.  With sex, drugs, and violence being shoved down our throats, its no wonder why kids these days aren't amounting to anything and cause trouble.

Before we can get our kids to change, we need to change ourselves and this Country.  If that means laying down a firm hand and being tough with these thugs, then so be it.

RuMbLiN_ClowN

• Veteran Talker
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 01:08:02 PM »

Im lost....when did this fight happen and why?
It's not if you get knocked down....It's if you get back up!!!!

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 01:08:16 PM »

Just put 'em up against the wall and machine gun 'em all...

no more trouble  :o :o :o
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

Johnson35

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 01:08:56 PM »

the fact that u wanna attack me rather than commenting on the post shows just how ignorant you are.

Bottom line is this:  There are some kids out there who don't give a crap.  They don't care about what they do and the only reason they go to school is to hang out with their friends.  Im willing to bet these kids wake up, go to school and stand around in the hallways all day.  When the teachers confront them to leave the hallways they probably go to another hide out and hide until the final bell rings.

This is what happens when the moral of society goes down the toilet.  With sex, drugs, and violence being shoved down our throats, its no wonder why kids these days aren't amounting to anything and cause trouble.

Before we can get our kids to change, we need to change ourselves and this Country.  If that means laying down a firm hand and being tough with these thugs, then so be it.

I can hear you saying let's implement "The Final Solution"
"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love, you make"

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2008, 01:09:47 PM »

Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

RuMbLiN_ClowN

• Veteran Talker
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2008, 01:13:23 PM »

article about it in todays MEN...

http://www.monroenews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081211/NEWS01/112119976         

ohh ok  thanks!   I was reading on the Caylee Anthony story....   :(    >:(

ChristianMan2008

• New Talker
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2008, 01:14:46 PM »

to sit here and have a discussion about "what needs to be done" would be considered an ENDLESS discussion.

I just wish there was a way to detect these thugs sooner and get them out of the schools.  MHS is a great school and it just breaks my heart knowing that these kind of kids are disgracing this school.

T-M-T

• Hero Talker
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2008, 01:15:13 PM »

This is one of the reasons I send my kids to a private school.

Yes, every school has the full spectrum of students, but the parent involvement is extremely high at our school.  When parents spend a few thousand bucks per child for tuition, they tend to pay attention to the process.  The kids who "don't give a crap," as CM2008 puts it, are very few.

Mayonnaise

• Hero Talker
    • Monroe County Michigan Lost & Forgotten History
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2008, 01:15:42 PM »

So that explains why when my son got home from school he said a police car was there.
He said it involved a teacher but wasn't sure of all the details.

What you said 'could be true' but...
There are other possibilities.
Some kid's/people just can't seem to get along. Don't know why the reason, it just happens.

Could have been friend's just having an "off day". (I've had that happen a couple of times)
Could have been over a girl? Happens all the time one way or another.
A disagreement. A "I'm right your wrong, deal with it".

As far a paddling... I know some schools still have corporal punishment.
IMO some decided to discontinue it because of too many lawsuits against the school(s) because the student's were getting injured by getting hit in the legs or too hard.

Also, it seemed that a lot of people were/are being prosecuted for "correcting" their child(ren).

Heck! I can remember getting my "hind-end tanned" in public and no one batted an eye.
Most probably thought that I did something to deserve it.
Now, Even if someone makes a gesture in the "threatening way", they can be arrested and charged with assault.

But for now, we'll just have to wait and see what the investigation shows.
That is, If it made public.
Monroe County Michigan Lost & Forgotten History
http://monroelosthistory.wordpress.com/

RuMbLiN_ClowN

• Veteran Talker
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2008, 01:20:19 PM »

This is one of the reasons I send my kids to a private school.

Yes, every school has the full spectrum of students, but the parent involvement is extremely high at our school.  When parents spend a few thousand bucks per child for tuition, they tend to pay attention to the process.  The kids who "don't give a crap," as CM2008 puts it, are very few.

me too    18 kids in my sons class...Just easier on the staff.   We still have our trouble makers but easier to keep a thumb on them when ya only have 18 to look after.

ChristianMan2008

• New Talker
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2008, 01:23:02 PM »

AMEN to T-M-T!

I agree. the day my children attend school I'm sending them to a Private one.

PXaiver

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2008, 01:32:17 PM »

Do you really think I was attacking you?  I just pointed out how strange it was that you would choose a name like "ChristianMan2008" and not be compassionate like your name would suggest you would be.

Yes, and guess what, life will catch up to them.  You see if you don't have a Bachelors in this era you're SOL.  When those kids who did nothing but hang out realize their mistakes, it will be too late.  What goes around comes around.

Your morals and my morals are different and neither are wrong.  You see I have no problem with sex or drugs as long as people are educated about them.  In fact places that put less of a taboo on sex and drugs tend to less problems with them.

What about htis country do we need to change?  Why are your morals better than mine?

jbs49238

• Hero Talker
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2008, 01:33:23 PM »

Vouchers anyone?

Or, get the obvious scum element out of the Big House and get their buts over to alternative H.S. in the orchard.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up