MonroeTalks.com > About MonroeTalks.com > Getting Started & Site News > Fight @ MHS

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Fight @ MHS  (Read 21116 times)

RuMbLiN_ClowN

• Veteran Talker
Re: Fight @ MHS
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2008, 01:35:31 PM »

Do you really think I was attacking you?  I just pointed out how strange it was that you would choose a name like "ChristianMan2008" and not be compassionate like your name would suggest you would be.

Yes, and guess what, life will catch up to them.  You see if you don't have a Bachelors in this era you're SOL.  When those kids who did nothing but hang out realize their mistakes, it will be too late.  What goes around comes around.

Your morals and my morals are different and neither are wrong.  You see I have no problem with sex or drugs as long as people are educated about them.  In fact places that put less of a taboo on sex and drugs tend to less problems with them.

What about htis country do we need to change?  Why are your morals better than mine?

If I dont have any morals, does that make yours better than mine???  :P :P :P   

Ok fine Ill just sit here and pretend I have some lol
It's not if you get knocked down....It's if you get back up!!!!

PXaiver

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2008, 01:38:43 PM »

If I dont have any morals, does that make yours better than mine???  :P :P :P   

Ok fine Ill just sit here and pretend I have some lol

Well, if you don't have any then we can't compare them but just because you don't have morals doesn't make me better than you.

AngelaK

• Hero Talker
  • Justice for Julia!!
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2008, 01:39:51 PM »

AMEN to T-M-T!

I agree. the day my children attend school I'm sending them to a Private one.

You want to ruin a kids self esteem and turn them into little thieves or whores, than by all means send them to private school.  If you do that you might as well set some money aside for their future therapy sessions also.

Who didn't get into high school fights or loved to watch a fight in high school?  Kids are kids.  Someone steals another ones boyfriend...kick her ***.  Someone called someone else an a-hole...kick his ***.  We all did it.  Not a big deal.

ChristianMan2008

• New Talker
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2008, 01:41:23 PM »

A country that goes against the word of god will never be blessed.

Our country is obsessed with sex so much that you can't go anywhere without seeing something being advertised without having something sexual in it.  Especially when it comes to teens and television.  There are programs out there that all they do is promote sex and its disgusting.  No wonder underaged girls are getting pregnant.

When it comes to our counties morals, dont even get me started!!!

*Homosexuality Running Wild & Ruining Marriage.

*ABORTION!!    This makes me sick.  Our Government wants to spend millions of dollars to help protect the environment & endangered species but they won't save the thousands of babies that will be aborted.  They're not just a Fetus & Sperm, they are human beings.

RuMbLiN_ClowN

• Veteran Talker
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2008, 01:47:03 PM »

You want to ruin a kids self esteem and turn them into little thieves or whores, than by all means send them to private school.  If you do that you might as well set some money aside for their future therapy sessions also.

Who didn't get into high school fights or loved to watch a fight in high school?  Kids are kids.  Someone steals another ones boyfriend...kick her ***.  Someone called someone else an a-hole...kick his ***.  We all did it.  Not a big deal.

Wow,  that was a pretty broad statement to make there.  Not all kids that go to public are thugs...and not all kids that go to private are whores. 

T-M-T

• Hero Talker
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2008, 01:47:40 PM »

Our country is obsessed with sex so much that you can't go anywhere without seeing something being advertised without having something sexual in it.  Especially when it comes to teens and television.  There are programs out there that all they do is promote sex and its disgusting.  No wonder underaged girls are getting pregnant.

*ABORTION!!    This makes me sick.  Our Government wants to spend millions of dollars to help protect the environment & endangered species but they won't save the thousands of babies that will be aborted.  They're not just a Fetus & Sperm, they are human beings.

The only reservation I have about my kids' school is the silly Jesus stuff.  Fortunately, my kids are smart enough to have already figured it out for what it is: silly superstition.  They are quite entertained by it, though, just like their parents.

AngelaK

• Hero Talker
  • Justice for Julia!!
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2008, 01:49:09 PM »

Okay Butt F a couple of kids got into a fight.  An uncoordinated teacher slipped and hit his noggin.  Now the world is ending and so begins the rise of sodem and gamora.  Are you kidding me?

This is so not the platform to preach your "the world is filled with sin and abomination".  Someone needs to kick the Christian out of your sorry ***!

You should try singing this sweet song I learned today by a real Chrisitan.  It's called Jesus is cool  ;D

AngelaK

• Hero Talker
  • Justice for Julia!!
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2008, 01:51:07 PM »

Wow,  that was a pretty broad statement to make there.  Not all kids that go to public are thugs...and not all kids that go to private are whores. 

Unless you attended a private school, you wouldn't know. 

ChristianMan2008

• New Talker
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2008, 01:52:07 PM »

i will say this with pride...

Atheist people make me SICK and ATHEISM is a JOKE!.

AngelaK

• Hero Talker
  • Justice for Julia!!
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2008, 01:53:34 PM »

The only reservation I have about my kids' school is the silly Jesus stuff.  Fortunately, my kids are smart enough to have already figured it out for what it is: silly superstition.  They are quite entertained by it, though, just like their parents.

You sound like you have a couple of strong kids TMT.  Good for you.  I'm sure they will be fine.

It's just been my experience that going to private school not only will turn you away from God but F you up for years to come too.  I would never send my kid to a Catholic school.

AngelaK

• Hero Talker
  • Justice for Julia!!
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2008, 01:55:14 PM »

I love God but I sure as hell hate you!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Call me a hypocrite if you want.  At least I keep it real.

RuMbLiN_ClowN

• Veteran Talker
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2008, 01:56:10 PM »

Unless you attended a private school, you wouldn't know. 

Again broad statement.  If you had a bad experiance, sorry about that but your doing the same thing he is lumping everything into 1.  He said public school is thugs  and u said private is whores.   Neither are right to say or fair.

I do know a thing or 2 about Private school  *:) ...Have a kid at CC right now and a kid at private elementary,  I went to Monroe so I am all over the place.  Neither one is better than the other. If your looking for smaller classes go private,  your looking for bigger ones go to Monroe.  Education is what u make of it.  Schools dont make kids whores and thugs. Parents do.

zard0z

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2008, 02:00:15 PM »

And organized religion is the biggest scam of the world...Put that in your Jesus pipe and smoke it... :P

T-M-T

• Hero Talker
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2008, 02:00:53 PM »

Schools don't make kids whores and thugs. Parents do.

Very well said.

stimey

• Hero Talker
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2008, 02:01:01 PM »

Kids will be kids..The private schools in this area have their problems also, but it is not advertised due to they do not have a police officer in their schools and they keep everything in-house, so their reputation is not tarnished.  I have friends who are at the local private high school and they have the same problems the Monroe High School kids have other than it being less frequent due to a smaller volume of students.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up