MonroeTalks.com > About MonroeTalks.com > Getting Started & Site News > Fight @ MHS

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Fight @ MHS  (Read 16883 times)

AngelaK

• Hero Talker
  • Justice for Julia!!
Re: Fight @ MHS
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2008, 02:03:12 PM »

Again broad statement.  If you had a bad experience, sorry about that but your doing the same thing he is lumping everything into 1.  He said public school is thugs  and u said private is whores.   Neither are right to say or fair.

I do know a thing or 2 about Private school  *:) ...Have a kid at CC right now and a kid at private elementary,  I went to Monroe so I am all over the place.  Neither one is better than the other. If your looking for smaller classes go private,  your looking for bigger ones go to Monroe.  Education is what u make of it.  Schools dont make kids whores and thugs. Parents do.

Parents only turn their kids whores if they plan to pimp them out.  Come on.  I'm just saying that just because a kid goes to public school and gets into a fight or witnesses a fight, is no reason to put a kid into private school to "protect" them.  Bad things happen there too.  It's not some fortress where no sex, drugs or rock and roll can get in.  

The Christianman guy is making it out to sound like OH MY GOD THE RAPTURE IS UPON US because some kids faught at the high school.  Big effing deal.  

whatgoesaround

• Active Talker
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2008, 02:05:03 PM »

Yeah and this country is so blessed because of the soon to be former "Christian" President and his high morals huh? But that's another topic altogehter.  
Like Angela aka Sticky Stuff said...
So what if a couple of kids got into a fight?  For gosh sakes, I know it NEVER ever happened when I was in high school back in the 80's.  *rolls my eyes*
Drop the private vs. public school crap!  It's disgusting and degrading to all students to be lumped into a category because they went to "this school" or "that school".  Who the he** cares????  You get out of it what you put into it.  
Judge not and ye shall not be judged.
Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.
Helen Keller

AngelaK

• Hero Talker
  • Justice for Julia!!
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2008, 02:05:52 PM »

Kids will be kids..The private schools in this area have their problems also, but it is not advertised due to they do not have a police officer in their schools and they keep everything in-house, so their reputation is not tarnished.  I have friends who are at the local private high school and they have the same problems the Monroe High School kids have other than it being less frequent due to a smaller volume of students.

AMEN!!!  Thanks Stimey.  I guess because I went to a private school once and saw more corruption than I did when I attended public school, I get a little touchy.  Parents think they are doing the kid more good.  My parents thought they were doing me more good.  It was pure hell.  I was glad when I moved to Jefferson.  Even though Shaggy wouldn't agree with me on that  ;)

Noki49

• Hero Talker
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2008, 02:08:39 PM »

This thread is great! If only for the reason that there are adults on here arguing and fighting over the reasons why kids fight.

Beautiful :D
Often talked of, never seen,
Ever coming, never been.
Daily looked for, never here,
Still approaching, coming near.
Thousands for my visit wait,
But alas, for their fate,
Though they expect me to appear,
They will never find me here.
What am I?

RuMbLiN_ClowN

• Veteran Talker
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2008, 02:10:44 PM »

Kids will be kids..The private schools in this area have their problems also, but it is not advertised due to they do not have a police officer in their schools and they keep everything in-house, so their reputation is not tarnished.  I have friends who are at the local private high school and they have the same problems the Monroe High School kids have other than it being less frequent due to a smaller volume of students.

Exactly  like i said you want smaller go private bigger go Monroe. Im so tired of the CC vs Monroe crap.   Its a #'s game THATS IT.  

And your the one (angela) that said if you want your kid to be a w**** send them private.  I send my kid to private so in your eyes I am turning her into a w**** yet I dont plan to pimp her out....conflicts.

when ya have a group of 400 kids and say 1 fight a year in CC its not becasue they are "better"  they are smaller.
When ya have thousands of kids of course there are going to be more fights...odds are better due to more kids.

just a game of numbers.
It's not if you get knocked down....It's if you get back up!!!!

AngelaK

• Hero Talker
  • Justice for Julia!!
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2008, 02:13:18 PM »

Exactly  like i said you want smaller go private bigger go Monroe. Im so tired of the CC vs Monroe crap.   Its a #'s game THATS IT.  

And your the one that said if you want your kid to be a w**** send them private.  I send my kid to private so in your eyes I am turning her into a w**** yet I dont plan to pimp her out....conflicts.

when ya have a group of 400 kids and say 1 fight a year in CC its not becasue they are "better"  they are smaller.
When ya have thousands of kids of course there are going to be more fights...odds are better due to more kids.

just a game of numbers.

All I'm saying is that a few girls I knew in Catholic school learned how to give blow jobs in the boys bathroom in PRIVATE school.  Something to think about and perhaps worry about....

AngelaK

• Hero Talker
  • Justice for Julia!!
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2008, 02:14:42 PM »

This thread is great! If only for the reason that there are adults on here arguing and fighting over the reasons why kids fight.

Beautiful :D

:D :D :D

zard0z

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2008, 02:17:34 PM »

All I'm saying is that a few girls I knew in Catholic school learned how to give blow jobs in the boys bathroom in PRIVATE school.  Something to think about and perhaps worry about....

RuMbLiN_ClowN

• Veteran Talker
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2008, 02:18:45 PM »

Hmmm I went to Monroe, And I learned from the scene in Fast Times at Ridgemont High, ya know the one with the carrot and the girls at the lunch table. Wonder if I can claim Blockbuster video turns our kids to whores to?

OK Ill agree with you.  You can learn how to give blow jobs in bathrooms and turn into whores at private schools only...and you can learn to fight at both Monroe and CC.  This makes prefect sense to me now.

AngelaK

• Hero Talker
  • Justice for Julia!!
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2008, 02:19:51 PM »

Hmmm I went to Monroe, And I learned from the scene in Fast Times at Ridgemont High, ya know the one with the carrot and the girls at the lunch table. Wonder if I can claim Blockbuster video turns our kids to whores to?

OK Ill agree with you.  You can learn how to give blow jobs in bathrooms and turn into whores at private schools only...and you can learn to fight at both Monroe and CC.  This makes prefect sense to me now.

What a world hugh Rublin?   :D :D  Let's hope our kids have better luck than we did.....and never rent fast times  :D :D :D

RuMbLiN_ClowN

• Veteran Talker
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2008, 02:22:24 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVPIwTwGz8o

bethany6788

• Hero Talker
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2008, 02:26:08 PM »

I LOVE NU NU HOLDERS!!  ;D
Beauty is whatever gives you joy. - Hugh Nibley

AngelaK

• Hero Talker
  • Justice for Julia!!
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2008, 02:27:59 PM »

I LOVE NU NU HOLDERS!!  ;D

and your Nu Nu holders told me they love you too!

...oh and don't laugh too hard.  We wouldn't want you to piddle in your nu nu holders now.

RuMbLiN_ClowN

• Veteran Talker
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2008, 02:29:24 PM »

What a world hugh Rublin?   :D :D  Let's hope our kids have better luck than we did.....and never rent fast times  :D :D :D

Are you kidding me its a GREAT movie everyone should see it!!  Its along the lines of American Pie. I raise mine open they know it all BUT they also have senses of humor.  If you cannot laugh in life what do you have???   Very few secrets in my house...I send mine to school fully loaded and a wealth of knowledge about the "real word" that way when someone or sonthing in school happens they disagree with they have the ability to laugh and walk away.  Knowledge is power :)

lordfly

• Hero Talker
  • Fancy.
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2008, 02:29:36 PM »

i will say this with pride...

Atheist people make me SICK and ATHEISM is a JOKE!.

Jesus Christ in a dump truck.
your mom goes to college.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up