MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Religion & Philosophy > No Comment...

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: No Comment...  (Read 2810 times)

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
Re: No Comment...
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2014, 09:45:20 PM »

I thought he said that he was going to be the recipient.

Nah - Flip is safe with firearms.

That would NEVER happen with him.

Heck - he even went in front of the firing line with me behind the trigger.

Now if that isn't trust I don't know what is.

I think you can only read that as Fry has intent of causing Flip harm.....  and making it look like an accident.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2014, 01:12:01 PM »

Stevie Wonder don't have the stones.  No worry.  His only stones reside above his eyebrows. ;D
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2014, 04:09:55 PM »

Flip - I think Fry just threatened to shoot you while hunting!

I think you should report this to the authorities!

;D ;)
Only a moron would interpret my post that way.
Nah - Flip is safe with firearms.

That would NEVER happen with him.

Heck - he even went in front of the firing line with me behind the trigger.

Now if that isn't trust I don't know what is.

I think you can only read that as Fry has intent of causing Flip harm.....  and making it look like an accident.
Yeah but did YOU go in front of the firing line with HIM behind the trigger?
But then you may not be looked at as an appetizing addition to his stew.
Stevie Wonder don't have the stones.  No worry.  His only stones reside above his eyebrows. ;D
Since the report to admin isn't working...I emailed both Rob Gorczyca (Monroe news new media manager) and Jeff Brutsche (web developer) on August 20th...complaining about using real names...but it appears they've ignored me so it's time to fight fire with fire.

Yes Daryl...it's true you're a coward...couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag...so go ahead and clutch your guns in fear of your perceived enemies because your World is going to become much smaller.

If anyone wants to know anything at all about these racist righties...just contact bumfunkegypt@live.com

You righties are going to rue the day you prodded the fry.
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
John Stuart Mill

Willful ignorance, PaTROLLing, bullying, dishonesty, and hypocrisy are among the traits that are common amongst those that espouse the Republican/Conservative/Tea Party ideology.

A non-response doesn't mean you've won, it merely means the obnoxious, illiterate, right-wing morons have taken too much of my time already.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2014, 04:25:57 PM »

Wow,,,one post all fits on one screen.

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2014, 02:01:43 AM »

Anti-Abortion Groups Won’t Support The ‘Ice Bucket Challenge’

The “ice bucket challenge” has taken the internet by storm over the past several weeks, and participants have raised over $22 million dollars to combat ALS, a rare neurodegenerative condition that has no cure. But some anti-abortion groups are instructing their members to stop participating.

Abortion opponents are raising concerns over the fact that the ALS Association may use the flood of recent donations to help fund embryonic stem cell research, which is often part of the search for new therapies. Catholics and conservative evangelicals contend that using embryonic stem cells in research is comparable to abortion because the cells end up being destroyed.

This was a huge culture war issue during the Bush administration, but has largely faded into the background in recent years now that it doesn’t fall as clearly across party lines. Still, though, the GOP took an official stance against embryonic stem cells in the party’s 2012 platform, and scientists warned that a Mitt Romney win could end up rolling back important innovation in new treatments for diseases.

More here:
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/08/21/3474291/anti-abortion-ice-bucket/

===

Ice Bucket Challenge Kills Babies According To Religious Nut

"The stunt has become an Internet sensation, with participants including movie stars, pop singers and politicians, as well as a wide range of others. It has also inspired some moments of accidental low comedy on the Web.

But according to Kevin McCullough (American Family Association), the fun and frivolity is overshadowed by his view that “this very challenge is contributing to the on going destruction of human life – intentionally.”

"The ALS association is actively now funding embryonic stem cell research and admitting that they likely will continue to do so in the future.

The funding of embryonic stem cell research means that children are created and at their earliest stages of life they are destroyed so that the stem cells (from usually the base of the brain) can be harvested to perform tests with.

Embryonic stem cell research has proven zero percent effective in combating diseases like ALS and other neurological degenerative diseases."

Ice Bucket Challenge Kills Babies According To Religious Nut
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
John Stuart Mill

Willful ignorance, PaTROLLing, bullying, dishonesty, and hypocrisy are among the traits that are common amongst those that espouse the Republican/Conservative/Tea Party ideology.

A non-response doesn't mean you've won, it merely means the obnoxious, illiterate, right-wing morons have taken too much of my time already.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2014, 11:29:19 PM »

Only a moron would interpret my post that way.Yeah but did YOU go in front of the firing line with HIM behind the trigger?
But then you may not be looked at as an appetizing addition to his stew.Since the report to admin isn't working...I emailed both Rob Gorczyca (Monroe news new media manager) and Jeff Brutsche (web developer) on August 20th...complaining about using real names...but it appears they've ignored me so it's time to fight fire with fire.

Yes Daryl...it's true you're a coward...couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag...so go ahead and clutch your guns in fear of your perceived enemies because your World is going to become much smaller.

If anyone wants to know anything at all about these racist righties...just contact bumfunkegypt@live.com

You righties are going to rue the day you prodded the fry.

None of the above is worth commenting on Steve......
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2014, 11:43:42 PM »

None of the above is worth commenting on Steve......
Oh Daryl...you've just insulted the readers with your comment about not commenting.  8*

I suspect you didn't read the post again.

Can't wait to see what your hatred makes you blurt out next.  8* 8*
John Stuart Mill

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2014, 10:21:01 AM »

John Stuart Mill

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2014, 11:03:23 AM »

Sacked: GOP Pastor(Troy Smith) Fumbles Badly on Constitutional Rights

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xpimduTuSQ&list=UUTCEwB_3dgYPDZv4HdKcC1w
John Stuart Mill

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up