MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Religion & Philosophy > What are you thinking - Religious Version?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you thinking - Religious Version?  (Read 791 times)

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
What are you thinking - Religious Version?
« on: September 27, 2016, 07:54:29 PM »

The end is near.....  We have a "Black Moon" on Friday.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/714924/Black-Moon-END-OF-THE-WORLD-JESUS-apocalypse

One conspiracy theorist wrote on Facebook: “Those signs are letting us know that Jesus is soon coming. We are approaching the end of our world and the end of life on Earth for all human being. Every day, we have to come closer to our saviour Jesus Christ. For none can escape for what is coming for the Earth.”

I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
Re: What are you thinking - Religious Version?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 08:30:03 PM »

Maybe He is coming in the form of Donald Trump.
Support the local economy as much as possible!

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 07:04:41 PM »

Is Donald the Christ or the Anti-Christ?

Wasn't Obama the Anti-Christ?
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 01:12:16 PM »

LOL.....love her to death, by my God fearing Mother told me that well prior to his first election.  She always said it was in his eyes.
Support the local economy as much as possible!
Pages: [1]   Go Up