MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Religion & Philosophy > Do You Believe You Can Have Heaven On Earth?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do You Believe You Can Have Heaven On Earth?  (Read 131 times)

JLathan

• New Talker
Do You Believe You Can Have Heaven On Earth?
« on: December 06, 2017, 11:20:10 AM »

Amidst the political disarray, threat of war, sexual misconduct allegations & emotional struggles due to the loss of loved ones do you believe we can still find Heaven on Earth or do you believe we have to die and go to it?  In my new book I address this topic and love to hear your thoughts.  My new book Why Choose Hell When You Can Have Heaven On Earth? Is A Guide To Sustaining A Positive Attitude In A Troubled World. This book is the perfect gift for you or someone who desires the best life has to offer despite life's daily challenges. A Great Gift for Only $9.99 (Hardcopy) & $7.99 (Kindle).ORDER TODAY AND EXPECT ARRIVAL IN ONLY 3-5 DAYS amazon.com/author/josephlathan.com #HeavenOnEarth

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
Re: Do You Believe You Can Have Heaven On Earth?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 01:20:57 PM »

Praise the lord, pass me a cold Budweiser.... ;D
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 03:47:47 PM »

From what we are seeing now and from what i've always been told about Heaven we are probably closer to living in hell.  Although it's not as hot..

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 05:45:30 PM »

Praise the lord, pass me a cold Budweiser.... ;D

Make that two!

;D

From what I read about hell.....  nothing here could compare.

Same for heaven by the way!
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson
Pages: [1]   Go Up