MonroeTalks.com > About MonroeTalks.com > Support & Feature Requests (Moderator: Administration) > SLOOOOWWWW

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: SLOOOOWWWW  (Read 19162 times)

Administration

• Web Developer
  • Administrator
  • Hero Talker
    • MonroeTalks.com
Re: SLOOOOWWWW
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2010, 12:52:21 PM »

Found some issues that could of been slowing the database down, it's been restarted and repaired. Hopefully that fixes it!  Keep us posted if you're still getting errors. 
MonroeTalks.com Administration

ducksoup

• Hero Talker
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2010, 01:37:35 PM »

erg!   I hate it when I type out a post and the forum crashes it and it is gone.  Then I have to redo the post and I don't remember what I did for the first one, and the second is never as good as the first was.
After one taste, you'll duck soup the rest of your life ... Groucho Marx.

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2010, 01:28:30 PM »

Lots of crashing going on

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@monroetalks.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.10 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.10 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at monroetalks.com Port 80
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2010, 01:59:33 PM »

Same message here after trying several attempts to post.
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2010, 12:48:03 PM »

Taking a looooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg time when I hit refresh today...   or switch pages or select a topic...

and everything else I have open seems ok...

I have a new laptop with almost 4000 mb of RAM and it tends to make everything pretty fast...

except MT is getting slower and slower for me :-\ :-\ :-\
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

ducksoup

• Hero Talker
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2010, 10:26:51 PM »

@#$%#^#%  I just typed out a longer post.  When I clicked reply the stinking thing asked me to log in.  I am always logged in.  I was logged in to frikking reply to the post and I got booted between typing the reply and posing it. 

I am not happy!

Baby Hitler

« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2010, 10:28:06 PM »

If you had clicked the <back> button, you may have been able to copy and paste your post.

ducksoup

• Hero Talker
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2010, 10:31:15 PM »

If you had clicked the <back> button, you may have been able to copy and paste your post.
Couldn't it took me to start new topic.

ducksoup

• Hero Talker
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2010, 10:32:31 PM »

Actually, that is the third time in the last few weeks I have lost posts I wrote.  This was the first to log me out though.

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2010, 10:41:21 PM »

I've tried the back button during those times the site starts acting goofy....everything I typed was gone.

I've learned to highlight everything and select copy before I hit the post button....especially if it's a long reply....it's cheap insurance.

That way, if I have a take a second shot at it, all I have to do is paste.

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Edited to add:

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

ducksoup

• Hero Talker
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2010, 10:53:56 PM »

I've tried the back button during those times the site starts acting goofy....everything I typed was gone.

I've learned to highlight everything and select copy before I hit the post button....especially if it's a long reply....it's cheap insurance.

That way, if I have a take a second shot at it, all I have to do is paste.
I remember a time when I had to do that EVERY post and it was really annoying.  It was working good for a long time though, and now it seems the same stinking problem ( a little different in how it happens) is back.

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2010, 12:27:47 PM »

Lots of crashes today

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@monroetalks.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.10 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.10 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at monroetalks.com Port 80

Edited to add:

bumfunkegypt@live.com

ducksoup

• Hero Talker
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2010, 12:53:30 PM »

I just got a 404 too

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2010, 12:57:19 PM »

I'm a little worried about the last line:
mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited

Looks like my posts are having to pass through the mods, which requires authorization and my bandwidth is limited.

Maybe my interpretation is off but that's what it looks like to me.  ???

Edited to add:

bumfunkegypt@live.com

Administration

• Web Developer
  • Administrator
  • Hero Talker
    • MonroeTalks.com
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2010, 01:01:21 PM »

Thanks for the heads up, we're on it.  Since this has been a reoccurring issue, we're going to spend some time working on it but will have the site back functioning as it should soon.  Thanks.   
MonroeTalks.com Administration
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Up