MonroeTalks.com > About MonroeTalks.com > Support & Feature Requests (Moderator: Administration) > SLOOOOWWWW

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: SLOOOOWWWW  (Read 7915 times)

blue2

• Hero Talker
Re: SLOOOOWWWW
« Reply #120 on: May 10, 2013, 11:09:11 AM »

To add, I usually get right into Monroenews.com but the forum is another situation as well as bedfordnow forum

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • The BRD in her 'younger' days... 2007.
« Reply #121 on: May 10, 2013, 11:14:57 AM »

To add, I usually get right into Monroenews.com but the forum is another situation as well as bedfordnow forum

It just took me a long time to log on but now it's going fast again :-\ :-\ :-\
"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

Friends can email me at bigreddog1 at charter.net

Skittelroo

• Hero Talker
« Reply #122 on: May 10, 2013, 02:54:05 PM »

Seems fast now!   ope it lasts.

A good wekend to all!

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #123 on: May 10, 2013, 07:21:39 PM »

Slower than cold molasses here today   >:(   :-X

We called it where I came from......Slower than trying to remove wet blue jeans from your girlfriend.
Support the local economy as much as possible!

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #124 on: May 11, 2013, 12:50:15 PM »

Very slowwwwww again
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
John Stuart Mill

Willful ignorance, PaTROLLing, bullying, dishonesty, and hypocrisy are among the traits that are common amongst those that espouse the Republican/Conservative/Tea Party ideology.

A non-response doesn't mean you've won, it merely means the obnoxious, illiterate, right-wing morons have taken too much of my time already.

April 11, 2008
"French Fry, please come back."
Dan Shaw (Managing Editor at Monroe Evening News)
That's right. Still the only one invited to be a member of the forum so suck it up jealous fools.

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #125 on: May 11, 2013, 04:27:22 PM »

Getting this:
MySQL server has gone away

And this:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/monroe/public_html/forum/Sources/Errors.php on line 346

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/monroe/public_html/forum/Sources/Errors.php on line 347

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/monroe/public_html/forum/Sources/Errors.php on line 348

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/monroe/public_html/forum/Sources/Errors.php on line 351

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/monroe/public_html/forum/Sources/Errors.php on line 352

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/monroe/public_html/forum/Sources/Errors.php on line 353
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
« Reply #126 on: May 12, 2013, 06:38:53 AM »

Getting this:

And this:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/monroe/public_html/forum/Sources/Errors.php on line 346

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/monroe/public_html/forum/Sources/Errors.php on line 347

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/monroe/public_html/forum/Sources/Errors.php on line 348

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/monroe/public_html/forum/Sources/Errors.php on line 351

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/monroe/public_html/forum/Sources/Errors.php on line 352

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/monroe/public_html/forum/Sources/Errors.php on line 353
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

I've seen all of those over the last few days Prof...

this morning it started off fine about 4:30 and it's getting progressively slower and slower...

maybe it doesn't like the sunshine 8* 8* 8*

Viper52

• Hero Talker
« Reply #127 on: May 12, 2013, 09:24:14 AM »

IMO the admins do a fair job of running this site. I think the problem is with the host server. If they can't provide the service they promise, then it is time to find one that will. Most of the issues over the last several months are server related. Admin, spell check is not working.
There are laws to protect the freedom of the press's speech, but none that are worth anything to protect the people from the press.
Mark Twain

˙ɥʇnoɯ uo ƃuol puɐ sɹɐǝ uo ʇɹoɥs ǝɹɐ ɯnɹoɟ sıɥʇ ɟo ǝldoǝd ǝɯos

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
« Reply #128 on: May 12, 2013, 11:20:45 AM »

IMO the admins do a fair job of running this site. I think the problem is with the host server. If they can't provide the service they promise, then it is time to find one that will. Most of the issues over the last several months are server related. Admin, spell check is not working.

I agree on all points Viper...   

I use firefox and so don't use their spell check so don't know about that one!

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up