MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Mr.President

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mr.President  (Read 321 times)

fmontry

• Elite Talker
Mr.President
« on: March 15, 2009, 12:18:51 AM »

Go to www.scouting.org
Take a good look at our new President. In January he refused to speak to the Boy Scouts because they discriminate. Talk about waffling. Is this the kind of example our commander and chief wishes to set? How is he going to handle the rest of our Nation's problems? It's OK to discriminate as long as you dress it up nice on a few cute kids in uniform. Just think if you dressed up the private golf clubs this way. Would Tiger Woods still be allowed to play? And talk about a staged photo. Anyone that has ever been involved in the scouts knows the chances of two boy scouts, two cub scouts, a sea scout and a venturer traveling to Washington on the same day and being at the white house at the same time are next to impossible. What about the explorers? Oh yeah the BSA did away with those because the public will not fund a discriminatory program. Come on Mr. President you preach change, how about walking the walk.

Parvo E. Boli

• Super Talker
  • I am one hot honey!
Re: Mr.President
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 04:57:05 AM »

With everything going on in the world, and considering the past eight years. If this gets your panties in a wad, then I think you need a life!

How are you at cha cha dancing? 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 05:07:35 AM by Parvo E. Boli »
I tried snorting Coke but the carbonation got to my nose!

If I had a dollar for every heart I broke I would be a rich woman, hey I am!

Don't worry honey, I look better in the dark!

fmontry

• Elite Talker
Re: Mr.President
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 07:41:54 AM »

Typical response from the clueless.
Pages: [1]   Go Up