MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Nevaeh Buchanan  > AMBER ALERT!!!! Monroe Mi - 2

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 495   Go Down

Author Topic: AMBER ALERT!!!! Monroe Mi - 2  (Read 237019 times)

michigan4lifer

• Active Talker
Re: AMBER ALERT!!!! Monroe Mi - 2
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2009, 10:04:20 AM »

Just my own two cents, but everyone is always quick to point fingers at the "sex offenders"....did anyone ever think that it may have been someone other than a registered offender?

mom3

• New Talker
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2009, 10:05:29 AM »

Thanks, hardheadedwoman, sorry about your farm house.

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2009, 10:06:04 AM »

BRD I seem to recall the papparazzi in LA using google to find the celebrities?  As in current time watching celebs, where they go etc etc so they could get the scoop? Was that Google or another site?

There may be some areas and there may be some sites (but I'll bet they are far from "free" to use) where you can see things in real time...
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

hardheadedwoman

• Hero Talker
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2009, 10:06:17 AM »

michigan4lifer I have thought of that...and I also have thought what if someone had actually hit her with their vehicle in the parking lot and panicked?  I dunno...so many different possibilities!

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2009, 10:07:23 AM »

michigan4lifer I have thought of that...and I also have thought what if someone had actually hit her with their vehicle in the parking lot and panicked?  I dunno...so many different possibilities!

I've thought about that one too...
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

hardheadedwoman

• Hero Talker
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2009, 10:07:52 AM »

Thank you Mom3!!  One good thing about a fire..it cant burn your memories!  And we had plenty!!!! ;-)

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2009, 10:08:25 AM »

Just my own two cents, but everyone is always quick to point fingers at the "sex offenders"....did anyone ever think that it may have been someone other than a registered offender?

at this point nothing is going to surprise me on this one...

hardheadedwoman

• Hero Talker
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2009, 10:08:50 AM »

BRD even if they are far from free I would imagine the FBI would have access?  I dunno is that another infringement of rights?

Lon Winters

• Super Talker
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2009, 10:10:18 AM »

I've thought about that "theory" too GhengisMom  (therefore it is not such a wacked out theory)...

but, for that to have happened, something else has to have happened...

either Kennedy's "alibi" has to be lying  (very possible)...

or...

and I'm wondering a little more about this part too...

could Neveah's "friend" that was out in the parking lot playing somehow have been manipulated into providing an incorrect timeline...

maybe the girls laid down for a nap...

and when the "play mate" woke up she was "told" to go out in the parking lot and keep an eye on Nevaeh...    who really hadn't been there at all...

I guess we're probably starting to grasp at straws now...

I don't think that speculation or brainstorming is grasping at straws.

But there is a problem when a child's eyewitness account seems to be the only corroboration of the time line that we're aware of.

Any person's statement can be corroborated by other facts or other reliable eyewitnesses. Lacking any of this, there a question of, "given the statement, is it reasonable to assume there should be corroborating evidence?" For example, if someone says they made a phone call, there should be phone records to back that up.

So if the answer to that question is yes, there should be other evidence, yet it doesn't exist, then there's a problem.

Do we know if there are any other eyewitnesses who saw Nevaeh at CA other than her friend?

GhengisMom

• Hero Talker
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2009, 10:11:38 AM »

Yes mi4lifer...it could have been JB, who is not a registered sex offender, Easter, who I do not believe is a RSO, or like HHW said, an unknown someone who accidentally killed her and panicked, or an unknown non-RSO who murdered her...

However, USDOJ stats point to family members/friends of family having statistically the highest chance of being involved in these cases with small children, followed by people who have already committed crimes against children.  So, while, yes, it could truly be "anyone", people keep coming back to JB and the sex offenders because of statistics in past cases...
"Taking your toys and going home is never a valid argument" :D

heathersilsbe

• New Talker
    • Patty's HaHa's for TaTa's!
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2009, 10:13:20 AM »

DOes anyone know when the news conference will be this morning and where I can find it?

lindalou

• Veteran Talker

concerned mother of 2

• Super Talker
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2009, 10:14:35 AM »

The news conference is at 10:30.  http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/19666247/index.html
I hope that link works!

mom3

• New Talker
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2009, 10:16:03 AM »

at 10:30 this morning channel 4 said it will be on their website live.

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2009, 10:16:08 AM »

BRD even if they are far from free I would imagine the FBI would have access?  I dunno is that another infringement of rights?

The street cameras are considered "legal" because you do not have a right to privacy when you are in the street...

and what your neighbors can see you doing from their house is not an invasion of privacy...

but, watching you skinny dip in your pool from a satelite probably would be considered over the line...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 495   Go Up