MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Religion & Philosophy > I hate you: You are my enemy...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: I hate you: You are my enemy...  (Read 13830 times)

eriemermaid

• Hero Talker
  • 1972 - 1975
Re: I hate you: You are my enemy...
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2009, 08:39:53 PM »

That is one of his greatest!!

Johnson35

• Hero Talker
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2009, 08:41:44 PM »

I love Stevie!
"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love, you make"

ducksoup

• Hero Talker
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2009, 08:47:34 PM »

I love you!!
That is something not said in anyones life enough.

I think you summed it up perfectly.  Thankyou very much

I Love You...
After one taste, you'll duck soup the rest of your life ... Groucho Marx.

alwayssmile

• Hero Talker
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2009, 08:47:42 PM »

I don't think people think before they talk sometimes. Some people don't have a filter between their brain and their mouth, (in this case, it's their brain and their fingers!) I get very annoyed by certain ones on here, because the things they say can be predicted before they say it... why do you think that is? because they only aim for one thing.

spartanfan1

• Hero Talker
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2009, 08:52:22 PM »

I don't think people think before they talk sometimes. Some people don't have a filter between their brain and their mouth, (in this case, it's their brain and their fingers!) I get very annoyed by certain ones on here, because the things they say can be predicted before they say it... why do you think that is? because they only aim for one thing.
That would be me, I like to think that I am predictable because I am actually unoriginal. I am going for laughs and fail miserably and usually making large groups of people mad at me.

ducksoup

• Hero Talker
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2009, 08:54:09 PM »

That is me.  Thoughts often go to my fingers before going through the filter...

I am not sure about the predictability of some here.  I agree that it is true.  I just don't know what it means.  I suppose some could be because they are so passionately into it that they hope to get others to see that passion?  Maybe it is all they know? 

Unfortunately, those same ones are often more critical and condecending of those that do not agree.  Or at least that is how it seems to me.

eriemermaid

• Hero Talker
  • 1972 - 1975
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2009, 08:57:34 PM »

Let's everyone love one another .  .  . oh wait, I am thinking maybe 30 years ago . .

Johnson35

• Hero Talker
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2009, 09:01:32 PM »

Let's everyone love one another .  .  . oh wait, I am thinking maybe 30 years ago . .

sorry to do the youtube thing again erie but I cannot resist.  More like 40 some years ago.

The Beatles-All You Need Is Love
"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love, you make"

eriemermaid

• Hero Talker
  • 1972 - 1975
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2009, 09:05:10 PM »

LOL ok, so maybe I was thinking of 40 years ago!! :D

alwayssmile

• Hero Talker
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2009, 09:10:19 PM »

Well, here.. let me put it this way...

a new thread gets created, and it's got a catchy topic. you open it, read what it has to say, and automatically, something kinda like.. "oh boy, I bet Frenchfry is going to have at it on this topic!" & minutes later, you see Frenchfry going at it.... that's what I mean with predictable...

eriemermaid

• Hero Talker
  • 1972 - 1975
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2009, 09:16:10 PM »

And we all know you are going to go to the fun ones alwayssmile!! :D  Don't disappoint us!!

alwayssmile

• Hero Talker
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2009, 09:17:49 PM »

And we all know you are going to go to the fun ones alwayssmile!! :D  Don't disappoint us!!
Exactly. It's better safe then sorry!!  ;D

eriemermaid

• Hero Talker
  • 1972 - 1975
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2009, 09:18:26 PM »

LOL :D

ducksoup

• Hero Talker
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2009, 09:24:04 PM »

I guess that is part of what I am trying to get at.  IT is predictable like smiley says.  Things seem to be only able to be argued far one side or far teh other no matter the subject matter.  THat leaves all those that are in between silent.  I guess I want those silent middle ones to take over and be the prominent posters.

THe "enemy list" mentality is hurting this site and needs to, at the least, tone down.

alwayssmile

• Hero Talker
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2009, 09:28:21 PM »

I guess that is part of what I am trying to get at.  IT is predictable like smiley says.  Things seem to be only able to be argued far one side or far teh other no matter the subject matter.  THat leaves all those that are in between silent.  I guess I want those silent middle ones to take over and be the prominent posters.

THe "enemy list" mentality is hurting this site and needs to, at the least, tone down.

Another thing that makes some people lean either to the left, or to the right, could be for many bias reasons..... am I making myself clear?

alot of people will agree with others because they are 'friends' or they have alot in common, or they just like eachother. While others will argue and pick at eachother for the simple fact that they don't get along, or like eachother, or just don't like some of the things that person has said in past topics. Understand?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up