MonroeTalks.com > Categories > News > Duvall gets 31 years in prison

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Duvall gets 31 years in prison  (Read 5213 times)

NewDawn

• Hero Talker
Re: Duvall gets 31 years in prison
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2009, 03:53:26 PM »

95% of the older DuVall's were born with fetal alcohol
syndrome. They had a very hard life, never really had anything unless it was gave to them or they stole it.
There was alot of anger in the older kids. They were always picking fights with everyone, always in trouble.

I remember about twenty years ago at a dance club/bar one of the brothers (CoCo) liked a leather coat that another customer had and decided he was going to take it. He and several buddies just walked up to the guy and took it and dared him to do anything about it.
He expected the guy to back down from him. Well...
not this guy and his friend. They fought for a good twenty minutes before the cops came and all the guys were pretty banged up but...Coco did not get the leather coat. All he got was time in jail.

everyday is a new beginning....

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • The BRD in her 'younger' days... 2007.
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2009, 04:08:55 PM »

I know this is sort of off topic seeings as it pertains to the two Duvall brothers case but here's a good link on that story

http://www.jesseshunting.com/forums/michigan-hunting/45190-bragging-killings.html

Thanks BRD for the link you provided for the book.  Now I'm off to try and find the book to finish it.  That Duvall family is some pieces of work or CRAP! :-(

I'll bet there will be a real shortage of the book around here now...

let us know if/where you find it...
"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

Friends can email me at bigreddog1 at charter.net

Aunt B

• Hero Talker
    • Help get funding for Adam Walsh child protection and safety act
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2009, 05:45:38 PM »

Will do BRD!

Aunt B

• Hero Talker
    • Help get funding for Adam Walsh child protection and safety act
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2009, 05:49:02 PM »

Just found the book at Amazon.com for $6.99 + s & h and its in stock for those interested in wanting to read the book.

http://www.amazon.com/Darker-than-Night-Homicide-18-Year/dp/0312936761

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2009, 08:04:52 PM »

the book reveals some of their early years. One of them, I believe it was JR, watched his father either shoot or stab his mother when he was a child. 

I got the book at the Book Nook on Monroe St. for about $7.

How long ago Riv???   

Did they have more???

Jim Richards

• Hero Talker
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2009, 09:11:21 PM »

the book reveals some of their early years. One of them, I believe it was JR, watched his father either shoot or stab his mother when he was a child. 
I got the book at the Book Nook on Monroe St. for about $7.

Someone could make a fortune writing a book about the corrupt cases about the set ups and the railroading of innocent people in Monroe. It would make a compelling movie too.

eriemermaid

• Hero Talker
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2009, 09:12:53 PM »

There was that other Monroe County case  . . it was on America's Most Wanted and he was found in Luna Pier.   What was the name of that book?

Jim Richards

• Hero Talker
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2009, 09:22:07 PM »

Thank you Jim Richards
You really know how to see the truth!

Thank you Cindy. I see you are new here, so a big welcome to you. But beware... There are some that post vicious attacks with no facts to back up their posts. I only state the truth when I have the verifiable facts to back up what I post. Otherwise I am the first to say those words that the know-it-alls cannot bring themselves to say, "I don't know." They act like they are authorities on every subject and act condescending. Don't let them get to ya.
Again, welcome aboard.

Jim Richards

• Hero Talker
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2009, 09:40:57 PM »

The Dotson case does remain open and many loved ones of Betty Dotson are hoping and praying for justice for their beloved mother who was murdered in the same manner as Whitey,brutally stabbed to death! Though MRS.Dotson lived her life the opposite ( rumors stated of Whitey) Mrs. Dotson was a law abiding citizen,a devoted christian,never drank or swore,a great grandmother whom never performed a bad deed in her life. Though unfortunately crossed paths with Dawn threw Mr. Dotson who met her at an AA meeting and a relationship evolved with Mr. Dotson paying her for sex with money and prescription drugs.Mr. Dotson has always and still does implicate Dawn as the one who actually stabbed Mrs. Dotson.
Please pray for justice for the Dotson family!!!!!!!

Someone reminded me about another murder where two victims were slashed to death in Monroe. The cops closed the book on it and said that the guy knifed the girl and then got in a bath tub and knifed himself. Also mentioned was that the wounds on the male victim were not really consistent with suicide because it would have been difficult to inflict the wounds the way they happened? This Dawn Duvall chick is the Monroe version of Michael Myers in the Rob Zombie Halloween movies.

It was definitely mentioned that the two victims were very heavily involved with drugs.
Enter Dawn Duvall? People dead from knife wounds? Drugs were involved? In Monroe?

Maybe another case needs to be reopened.

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2009, 09:51:07 PM »

There was that other Monroe County case  . . it was on America's Most Wanted and he was found in Luna Pier.   What was the name of that book?

I didn't know someone did a book on him...

here's the article from The Blade on his arrest though...

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=fA8VAAAAIBAJ&sjid=DwMEAAAAIBAJ&pg=6766,654480&dq=robert-nauss+luna-pier

eriemermaid

• Hero Talker
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2009, 07:52:20 AM »

http://www.alibris.com/search/books/isbn/0446364347

Here is the book:  Born to be Wild

cindy

• New Talker
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2009, 06:50:33 PM »

Thank you Mr. Richards for you're warm welcome!
I greatly appreciate it as I have read all the uncalled for vicious attacks.That perturbs me as most of the readers only comment about what they read versus actually knowing the subjects or victims such as myself....therefore I rarely post any comments.
Again Thank you for the welcome!

Jim Richards

• Hero Talker
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2009, 09:44:46 PM »

Thank you Mr. Richards for you're warm welcome!
I greatly appreciate it as I have read all the uncalled for vicious attacks.That perturbs me as most of the readers only comment about what they read versus actually knowing the subjects or victims such as myself....therefore I rarely post any comments.
Again Thank you for the welcome!

Yes Yes Yes! It is strange that the attackers are allowed to just keep attacking. But when someone calls them on misinformation, they report the innocent person and victim of their vicious attacks who gets a reprimand. It is strange. You also have to recognize that this forum is anonymous and some of the very subjects discussed have the very perpetrators coming on to bolster and defend their devious acts. There is a lot of political wrangling and tag teaming going on.
Geeze, I hope I don't get in trouble for speaking the truth.

2bgs

• New Talker
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2009, 07:46:28 PM »

Yes Yes Yes! It is strange that the attackers are allowed to just keep attacking. But when someone calls them on misinformation, they report the innocent person and victim of their vicious attacks who gets a reprimand. It is strange. You also have to recognize that this forum is anonymous and some of the very subjects discussed have the very perpetrators coming on to bolster and defend their devious acts. There is a lot of political wrangling and tag teaming going on.
Geeze, I hope I don't get in trouble for speaking the truth.
I see a lot of that here Mr. Richards, and you are right on about the attacks on innocent people.

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2009, 12:40:41 PM »

I'm curious, Jim......can you identify who those people are?
Support the local economy as much as possible!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up