MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Miscellaneous > Slumber parties!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Slumber parties!  (Read 1106 times)

Michelle

• Global Moderator
  • Active Talker
Slumber parties!
« on: October 24, 2007, 02:20:03 PM »

I'm working on an article about slumber parties for kids/teens. I'm including party themes, games, food, and tips for parents.
I would love to talk to a parent who is planning one for their child. Any takers?
Thanks!
Michelle Swartz
Monroe Evening News

Lady Arbella

• Hero Talker
Re: Slumber parties!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 02:41:12 PM »

When I saw this thread I thought someone was doing a spinoff of the "Sex" thread....LOL
I hope you do know that "Slumber Parties" is the name of a company that does those in home adult parties...........sort of like tupperware........ except they don't sell bowls...... :D :D
If your dog doesn't like someone, you probably shouldn't either.

Michelle

• Global Moderator
  • Active Talker
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 03:19:56 PM »

Good to know, thanks!

Okay, I'll start saying "sleepovers." I hope that's safe!

lordfly

• Hero Talker
  • Fancy.
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 03:21:31 PM »

Yeah, somehow I don't think "Toys, drinks popular at local slumber parties" would make for a family-safe headline :P
your mom goes to college.

TheShepherd

• Hero Talker
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 04:28:12 PM »

Yeah, somehow I don't think "Toys, drinks popular at local slumber parties" would make for a family-safe headline :P

I don't care who you are. That's funny right there.
"The Backyard Gardener"

http://www.blogsmonroe.com/backyard/

To be thrilled by the stars at night; to be elated over a bird's nest or a wildflower in the spring- these are some of the rewards of the simple life.   John Burroughs  [1837-1921]

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DJR-Creations/188968480501?ref=nf

Pleasantville

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 07:49:42 PM »

Well I have had so many sleep over's for my oldest daughter and all her parties for her birthday's over the  years b/c my parents had fabulous sleep overs for me it seemed totally natural. Not all parents are in favor of sleep overs so sometimes some friends couldn't come. I think we won't be having one quite this early for my soon to be 5 year old.... but in about 3 years there will be NO holding her back. HA

My soon to be 15 year old is planning her party already she's got about 2 months to plan LOL. Feel free to call me....
I should probably not post my number here though;)
Watch your Thoughts, they become words. Watch your words, they become actions.  Watch your actions, they become habits.

Watch your Habits, they become character. Watch your Character, for it becomes your Destiny

'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle'
Pages: [1]   Go Up