MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Media & Entertainment > I't's just amazing what you can find on YouTube...

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44]   Go Down

Author Topic: I't's just amazing what you can find on YouTube...  (Read 45456 times)

Tiny

• Hero Talker
  • Aw...Nuts
Re: I't's just amazing what you can find on YouTube...
« Reply #645 on: January 07, 2017, 10:07:46 PM »

Take a trip back 40 years (1977) and watch the Eagles in concert. 48 minutes long.

Plug your computer to your TV with an HDMI cable and turn up the sound.

The Eagles Live Full Concert at The Capital Centre, March 1977
Women should be obscene and not heard.

Ham Radio...the original social network.

Tiny

• Hero Talker
  • Aw...Nuts
« Reply #646 on: January 13, 2017, 04:51:08 PM »

What happens when you give a moron a cell phone.

Evanston Police Releases Video Of Northwestern Grad Arrested For Stealing His Own Car
Women should be obscene and not heard.

Ham Radio...the original social network.

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • The BRD in her 'younger' days... 2007.
« Reply #647 on: June 20, 2017, 09:20:45 AM »

The man doing these videos has posted several of the locomotive 'Nickel Plate 765'.  It's a completely restored and very, very operational locomotive built in 1944 which was near the end of the era of steam.

Over this past weekend they were on a promotion in Chicago and many, many train enthusiasts gathered all along the tracks for 3 days between Ft. Wayne and Chicago.  Lots of people have posted videos over the last few days but this guy does a pretty professional job.  I chose this one because it's showing the train making a 70 mph run.  They could only hit 70 in a few stretches due to the condition of the track and the schedule of the other trains that usually use that track.  I follow the organization behind the restoration project on Twitter and they have some occasional discussion of top speed...   many feel 100 mph is possible with straight tracks that are level and solid!!!

Turn up the volume so the neighbors will know what you're watching ;D ;D ;D

Also keep an eye on the little gal on the right and close to the camera...   I don't think she has any idea how big the locomotive is or how fast it is approaching her ;D ;D ;D

Nickel Plate Road 765 70 MPH Joliet Rocket

If you want to bust it out into it's own window to look at later or just read the details and the replies here's the link for that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyeH4LEbh_c
"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

Friends can email me at bigreddog1 at charter.net
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44]   Go Up