MonroeTalks.com > Categories > News > Heroin Problem in Monroe!?

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]   Go Down

Author Topic: Heroin Problem in Monroe!?  (Read 40199 times)

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
Re: Heroin Problem in Monroe!?
« Reply #435 on: April 09, 2018, 08:25:35 PM »

I believe that communities are enthralled with grow operations and the possible financial windfall from them.  In reality it's not much however and unless a community is well staffed with LE, it could be a real thorn.

Here's one for you...  Madison Township wants to rezone the old Dura Automotive site on Beecher Street to allow a grow operation to inhabit the site.  Gus Harrison Correctional Facility is on the opposing corner of Beecher at Parr Highway, a scant 1/10th mile away....  And Madison Township as well as the City of Adrian are understaffed with LE..  A recipe for disaster in my view.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

nails

• Hero Talker
« Reply #436 on: April 10, 2018, 03:47:47 PM »

My thinking is you get people hooked on marijuana and i guess it makes them feel good.  Then they move on to the next step.

Nah . . . the next step is usually junk food and weight control.

Just conversation . . . and maybe a little instigation . . . for your rumination.

Curmudgeon in training.

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #437 on: April 12, 2018, 10:54:27 PM »

I just don't get the majijuana campaign.  Do the liberals really think all the drug users will switch to it rather than do hard drugs?  I'm guessing not. 
My thinking is you get people hooked on marijuana and i guess it makes them feel good.  Then they move on to the next step.
The liberals want to take guns away from everyone because 10 or 15 school kids get shot.  I'm only making that as an example,  Then they want to leagalize drugs and pay no attention to the border where they enter all the while killing tens of thousands of people.

No one ever killed someone by speeding and driving erratic on Marijuana...   just Alcohol
Alcohol is legal however -  its like saying if you drink beer - you'll move up to whiskey
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #438 on: July 05, 2018, 09:55:40 AM »

Nothing says dad of the year like overdosing on Heroin with your kids in the car...  ages 9 &4 -  hopefully taken away forever!   

http://www.monroenews.com/news/20180702/officers-revive-man-after-suspected-overdose-crash
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #439 on: July 11, 2018, 10:17:58 AM »

http://www.monroenews.com/news/20180710/woman-overdoses-on-heroin-was-taken-to-hospital

I see they are moving towards the Trailer parks... 

this catch and release program isn't working.    Letting the dealers supply and users not having to ID their suppliers only leads to more users and deaths! 
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #440 on: July 11, 2018, 02:44:26 PM »

http://www.monroenews.com/news/20180710/woman-overdoses-on-heroin-was-taken-to-hospital

I see they are moving towards the Trailer parks... 

this catch and release program isn't working.    Letting the dealers supply and users not having to ID their suppliers only leads to more users and deaths!

Just like immigration, 'catch and release' has been proven time and time again, not to work at all.  Dopers need to be slammed in the slammer and let them detox in a cell.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]   Go Up