MonroeTalks.com > Categories > News > John James Found Not Guilty of Murder

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: John James Found Not Guilty of Murder  (Read 2916 times)

David Fox

• Active Talker
John James Found Not Guilty of Murder
« on: October 07, 2009, 04:18:41 PM »

Not surprised.

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • The BRD in her 'younger' days... 2007.
Re: John James Found Not Guilty of Murder
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 06:08:24 PM »

The only info I have is what I read in the paper. 

There was not much evidence.

http://www.monroenews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20091007/NEWS01/710079966
"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

Friends can email me at bigreddog1 at charter.net

marilyn.monroe

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 06:29:10 PM »

Did this guy get away with murder?

Collegekid

• Hero Talker
  • Doing the impossible makes us mighty.
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 06:30:14 PM »

Did this guy get away with murder?

obviously  not, he was found not guilty.
http://daveherndon.blogspot.com/

You believe in life after death, I believe in death after life

I swear it upon Zeus; an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.

- Socrates

Non Illegitimati Carborundum

"Most men stop when they begin to tire. Good men go until they think they are going to collapse. But the very best know the mind tires before the body and push themselves further and further, beyond all limits. Only when these limits are shattered can the unattainable be reached."

marilyn.monroe

• Hero Talker
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 06:34:41 PM »

Not so obvious to me.
Who did forensics on her body and the area?

Baby Hitler

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 06:43:13 PM »

12 Local people viewed the case in court, and in 1 hour and 40 minutes all agreed that there was not enough evidence to convict him.

1 hour and 40 minutes after a 2 1/2 day trial.

I think they were all pretty much convinced.

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 06:53:58 PM »

The only physical evidence in the case was they found her hair scrunchy in the back (not sure if it was the trunk or just the back) of his car.  She had been seen leaving a party with him earlier in the night.

marilyn.monroe

• Hero Talker
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 07:05:21 PM »

I don't dispute the jury found him not guilty for lack of evidence.
I did read they found her hair scrunchy, I thought in trunk.
I thought they argued that night as well.
Anyway, just wondering who did the forensic work on her body and the area. Seems odd or not? That they got no dna off her, like under her fingernails? Or bruises that leave fingerprints..stuff like that?
Was the scene of the murder ever identified?

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 07:09:33 PM »

I don't dispute the jury found him not guilty for lack of evidence.
I did read they found her hair scrunchy, I thought in trunk.
I thought they argued that night as well.
Anyway, just wondering who did the forensic work on her body and the area. Seems odd or not? That they got no dna off her, like under her fingernails? Or bruises that leave fingerprints..stuff like that?
Was the scene of the murder ever identified?

I do not remember reading that they ever identified the scene of the actual murder.  When they first found the body they did not think she was killed at that scene...

marilyn.monroe

• Hero Talker
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 07:11:45 PM »

Same as I remember BRD.

Greg Chamberlain

• Hero Talker
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2009, 08:06:18 PM »

I think the jury made the correct decision.
"To preserve the freedom of the human mind then and freedom of the press, every spirit should be ready to devote itself to martyrdom; for as long as we may think as we will, and speak as we think, the condition of man will proceed in improvement." - Thomas Jefferson

Kingsley

• Hero Talker
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2009, 08:20:21 PM »

I think the jury made the correct decision.

No evidence gets that not guilty verdict every time. Can't believe they actually charged him with so little evidence.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 08:37:30 PM by Kingsley »

Jim Richards

• Hero Talker
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2009, 08:53:14 PM »

12 Local people viewed the case in court, and in 1 hour and 40 minutes all agreed that there was not enough evidence to convict him.

1 hour and 40 minutes after a 2 1/2 day trial.

I think they were all pretty much convinced.

Really! Less than two hours for a not guilty! But this was just another usual case in Monroe that should have never been a case at all because there wasn't any evidence. They are famous for putting people on trial without any evidence. All they use is just cheap talk and their trials merely consist of slander of innocent victims of this crooked legal system to get their convictions. Most people that hear about these kinds of cases can't believe that the Monroe legal system can do that to someone without evidence. They think there must be at least some evidence if the person is on the front page of the newspaper and they're putting them on trial. Nope! Today's verdict demonstrates the fact that Monroe does bring cases without a shred of evidence.

There are various comments on MEN site under the article ‘I did not harm that girl.’ They say she was beaten to death and then dumped, but forensics said there was no blood found in the car. His lawyer said there was not a stitch of evidence. The same thing his lawyer said when they bound him over. No evidence. The Monroe legal system is not right. It's more of a popularity contest with the Monroe prosecutor. If they have family members complaining about something, they bring charges without any evidence and then just make up lies.  I feel for the family that they lost a daughter and a sister, but charges have to be based on more than just emotion. Speaking of which, I read that they put huge gory death pictures of the girl decomposing in a muddy wet area on a big board to sway the jury. The prosecutor used every underhanded tactic to get a conviction according to all accounts, probably illegal tactics, but this time it didn't work for them. The first judge should have thrown it out until the prosecutor had evidence. Surely with checks and balances, the second judge should have dismissed it. After the prosecution rested their case with no evidence, the lawyer again asked to have it dismissed. The judge said no. The justice system in Monroe will they take every shot they can to convict innocent people and will not back down even when they know the defendant is innocent. Just look at the Dotson case and there are others. They know Dawn Duvall killed Mrs. Dotson, but they prosecuted the man with her testimony, the real killer. Do you think they will now do anything to right the wrong they committed?

Kingsley

• Hero Talker
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2009, 09:03:04 PM »

Really! Less than two hours for a not guilty! But this was just another usual case in Monroe that should have never been a case at all because there wasn't any evidence. They are famous for putting people on trial without any evidence. All they use is just cheap talk and their trials merely consist of slander of innocent victims of this crooked legal system to get their convictions. Most people that hear about these kinds of cases can't believe that the Monroe legal system can do that to someone without evidence. They think there must be at least some evidence if the person is on the front page of the newspaper and they're putting them on trial. Nope! Today's verdict demonstrates the fact that Monroe does bring cases without a shred of evidence.

I think the not guilty verdict shows that lack of evidence doesn't get people convicted. I guess they thought that because he was the last to see her and since they were doing drugs together that night he must have been the killer, and he possibly could be.

Jim Richards

• Hero Talker
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2009, 09:03:50 PM »

No evidence gets that not guilty verdict every time. Can't believe they actually charged him with so little evidence.

Little evidence? Huh! According to the attorney, not a "stitch" of evidence! Don't feel alone though. Not many can believe it when they hear about these cases in Monroe with no evidence. It is very strange.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up