MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Religion & Philosophy > Would you pick up Arms for Christianity

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Would you pick up Arms for Christianity  (Read 2675 times)

chuntley

• Hero Talker
Would you pick up Arms for Christianity
« on: October 25, 2007, 05:26:04 AM »

What would you do if lets say the Muslims over powered the Christians in this country. Lets say they started purging the non Muslims from the country. What would you do? Would you pick up arms and fight, even if it ment death? Or would you convert?

Greg Chamberlain

• Hero Talker
Re: Would you pick up Arms for Christianity
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 08:30:22 AM »

God, I am so sick and tired of the bedwetters on the MEN forums and their irrational fear of everything that isn't white Christian.

To answer your question, I would probably drive home, start loading magazines, and plan my escape to the Great White North. However the chances of this happening are next to zero and I would do the same thing if it were Christians trying to over power this country.

By the way, it is Christians who are trying to make this country into a theocracy, not the Muslims.

http://alternet.org/rights/64211/?page=entire
"To preserve the freedom of the human mind then and freedom of the press, every spirit should be ready to devote itself to martyrdom; for as long as we may think as we will, and speak as we think, the condition of man will proceed in improvement." - Thomas Jefferson

marilyn.monroe

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 08:54:22 AM »

I would pick up arms to defend my family's lives.

no i would not convert to islam to save my life. why should i? they killed daniel pearl even tho he converted.

President of Iran laughs and says how muslims are infiltrating the countries of the west, and soon they will overthrow us using our own system of democracy to come to power.
Not a comforting thought. If you don't believe it can happen, look at France.

Farmer.Ted

• Hero Talker
  • I will try to be good. For a minute!
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 10:23:28 AM »

No, but let me tell you those Jehovah's witnesses better watch their rear ends on my street!

christfollower

• Hero Talker
  • Luke 9:23
    • Be Comforted Ministries
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2007, 10:27:22 AM »

What would you do if lets say the Muslims over powered the Christians in this country. Lets say they started purging the non Muslims from the country. What would you do? Would you pick up arms and fight, even if it ment death? Or would you convert?

I would die for my Faith. I would stick my own head in the gillatine.
IN GOD WE TRUST

lordfly

• Hero Talker
  • Fancy.
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 10:42:01 AM »

But would you kill others for it?
your mom goes to college.

chuntley

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2007, 12:08:18 PM »

God, I am so sick and tired of the bedwetters on the MEN forums and their irrational fear of everything that isn't white Christian.

To answer your question, I would probably drive home, start loading magazines, and plan my escape to the Great White North. However the chances of this happening are next to zero and I would do the same thing if it were Christians trying to over power this country.

By the way, it is Christians who are trying to make this country into a theocracy, not the Muslims.

http://alternet.org/rights/64211/?page=entire

Greg, if yo are tired of all us bed wetters,,, no one is forcing you to be here on MEN. I-75 North is open.

You can pass on topics that cause you angry or frustrations, your not getting paid for your replys or opinions

Johnson35

• Hero Talker
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2007, 12:17:39 PM »

This is why our country is based on the separtation of Church and State in order that no one religion gets stuck down our throats.  No need to pick up arms here in the USA, but if I lived in Middle East, perhaps I would have to.
"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love, you make"

christfollower

• Hero Talker
  • Luke 9:23
    • Be Comforted Ministries
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2007, 12:27:32 PM »

If your a Christian please watch. Are you ready to die for your Faith. Like so many others have. Just like Christ died for you.

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=492fed4d19999a813009
IN GOD WE TRUST

Johnson35

• Hero Talker
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2007, 12:29:10 PM »

If your a Christian please watch. Are you ready to die for your Faith. Like so many others have. Just like Christ died for you.

Peace, Love, and Soul!!!!!

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=492fed4d19999a813009
"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love, you make"

Greg Chamberlain

• Hero Talker
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2007, 01:08:06 PM »

Greg, if yo are tired of all us bed wetters,,, no one is forcing you to be here on MEN. I-75 North is open.

You can pass on topics that cause you angry or frustrations, your not getting paid for your replys or opinions

Except, you people with your fear mongering do affect me. You use those fears to pass laws that further your religious agendas, not to mention start wars with people who shouldn't even be our enemy to begin with.

I will continue to confront people on here who promote ignorance and try to use fear to control people.
"To preserve the freedom of the human mind then and freedom of the press, every spirit should be ready to devote itself to martyrdom; for as long as we may think as we will, and speak as we think, the condition of man will proceed in improvement." - Thomas Jefferson

schrodingers_cat

• Super Talker
  • yes. it is a cat with safety goggles on.
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2007, 02:38:37 PM »

Except, you people with your fear mongering do affect me. You use those fears to pass laws that further your religious agendas, not to mention start wars with people who shouldn't even be our enemy to begin with.

I will continue to confront people on here who promote ignorance and try to use fear to control people.

Well said.

loser

• Hero Talker
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2007, 02:45:04 PM »

i wouldnt pick my @$$ up out of this chair for christinsanity
you know how much you miss my avitar

Farmer.Ted

• Hero Talker
  • I will try to be good. For a minute!
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2007, 03:12:03 PM »

Hello Opus Dei
Now I understand your cult mentality CF..
Now as for the guillotine, can we film it and put it on Youtube?  I bet this will beat the supermodel falling into the hole on the runway video!!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 03:13:46 PM by FarmerTed »

Dime Store Cowboy

• Hero Talker
  • Molôn Labé!
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2007, 03:19:11 PM »

Interesting Hmmm...
SUPPORT THE NRA
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up