MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Religion & Philosophy > Would you pick up Arms for Christianity

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Would you pick up Arms for Christianity  (Read 2676 times)

christfollower

• Hero Talker
  • Luke 9:23
    • Be Comforted Ministries
Re: Would you pick up Arms for Christianity
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2007, 03:24:55 PM »

Hello Opus Dei
Now I understand your cult mentality CF..
Now as for the guillotine, can we film it and put it on Youtube?  I bet this will beat the supermodel falling into the hole on the runway video!!

Simply because I would give my life for the one who gave His life for all of us, does not give me a cult mentality. The Apostles of Christ as well as thousands of others gave their lives because they would not denounce Christ. I am willing to the same, in fact in an essence I put my head on the chopping block every time I post on MT.
IN GOD WE TRUST

www.BarackObama.com

• Hero Talker
  • It's A New Day
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2007, 03:33:31 PM »

Except, you people with your fear mongering do affect me. You use those fears to pass laws that further your religious agendas, not to mention start wars with people who shouldn't even be our enemy to begin with.

I will continue to confront people on here who promote ignorance and try to use fear to control people.

Fear mongering? It seemed like a legitimate question to me. It's not like he said it IS happening or he gave examples of where it has happened. Using fear to control people? I didn't realize Chuntley passes laws or started any wars, the last I heard that would be GWB and his Executive Orders and "freedom policy".

How about how you are using bully tactics to make people be quiet? You are the fear mongerer and perpetrator of ignorance.
<a href="http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNGcPVRBts-o" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNGcPVRBts-o</a>

chuntley

• Hero Talker
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2007, 10:16:27 AM »

Except, you people with your fear mongering do affect me. You use those fears to pass laws that further your religious agendas, not to mention start wars with people who shouldn't even be our enemy to begin with.

I will continue to confront people on here who promote ignorance and try to use fear to control people.

I am one of the first to jump out of my seat to stand up for those that can not stand up for themselves. This is a basic yes or no question. No where was there a threat to our borders mentioned.  Where did I promote Ignorance or attempt to control with fear??

I smell a Wizard of Oz

If the MET is having a negative or positive effect on you, see your Doctor. Might be Gas.

I can't invoke fear in anyone,, my grand kids laugh at me and butter me up,,, my wife,, heck,, she scares me,,, hahahah

the nosh

• Hero Talker
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2007, 10:32:27 AM »

not especially FOR christianity...but i would take up arms against terrorists in this country if need be.
my heart is ruled by venus...but my head by mars.

chuntley

• Hero Talker
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2007, 11:39:02 AM »

There is no way I would even think of picking up a gun, just because some christian fanatic said we should. I would pick up arms for Family, Freedom and Country. That is one of the Great things our founding fathers did give us. That separation of Church Government is a great thing.

We here in this here great country can love and or hate our neighbors without going to jail. We can talk about the government and the elected officials,,, just don't threaten them without getting in trouble,,, God I love this country

p.s. we also have the jerry springer show hahahahahaha 

m0x

• Hero Talker
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2007, 11:42:29 AM »

I read Star Wars. Hahaha. Chortle. And to answer the question, I feel bad killing bugs, let alone people. The only way I would kill someone is if they were threatening others and there were no alternatives.

zard0z

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2007, 11:46:34 AM »

chuntley

• Hero Talker
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2007, 05:16:48 PM »

hahahahhaha

Refering to the Big Bad Wizard behind the Big Long Curtain, pulling the levers scaring Dorthy and her crew.,,, kinda like the old fat guy typing that he is a handsome fella with a athletic body,, and the scronie old woman saying she is a 9 & half.,,, or like ,, I'm really 10" tall ;D

SPOOKYTOOTH

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2007, 03:23:55 AM »

What would you do if lets say the Muslims over powered the Christians in this country. Lets say they started purging the non Muslims from the country. What would you do? Would you pick up arms and fight, even if it ment death? Or would you convert?

It would seem you are asking the same question Winston Churchill asked of the American and British peoples when they repeatedly failed to acknowledge the Danger the Nazis were imposing/presenting to Europe and the world just before WWII.....his ending question was..."will you wait to fight until there is no hope of winning or even suvival, but fight because it is perferable to die rather than to live as slaves?" 
....in answer to your question I would fight and die, first as a believer in Christ and secondly as an American, unfortunately I believe many of my fellow "Americans" would be counted among the enemy; simply because they lack the Courage to fight for ANYTHING, including their OWN Suvival; much less that of their fellow Americans or Nation.  I would rather die FREE than live as a SLAVE. 
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up