MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Religion & Philosophy > Sending Peace and Love

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Sending Peace and Love  (Read 3844 times)

jenetty

• Hero Talker
  • Interested in joining a spiritual study group?
    • My Personal Website
Sending Peace and Love
« on: October 25, 2007, 01:17:09 PM »

Yesterday in my spiritual study group we were talking about global warming and how Mother Earth is cleansing herself.  The fires in California are a big concern, but they are also part of the cleansing process.  We know that this is the way it must be.  Earth is a living entity and I think we all understand how just like we have our charts to live, so does Earth.

We have done so much harm to Earth and it’s time we all got together to change things.  She needs us to compile our strengths and help Her with the healing process. 

There is new, stronger energy upon us now and it needs us to guide it.  Like I said, we were talking about the global warming issues and how we’re spending way too much time complaining about what’s happening.  We focus so much of our energy on WORRYING.  We focus too much energy on being angry with people of authority for not doing what they should be doing.  I know many of us are very unhappy with President Bush, so what do we do?  We send out that negative energy when we think about how “bad” he is.  We complain about the government poisoning us (our minds, our bodies, and our spirits).  We complain about the polluted air, the crime in the streets, our failing education system, and so many other issues. 

Jesus said “to love thy enemy”.  That’s not an easy thing to do sometimes when you watch the news and all you see is “bad”.  But the truth is we aren’t going to change anything by continuing to send out hatred and disgust into the world.  When I watched the movie at http://www.zeitgeist.com a while back, it was a bit of a wake up call.  Some of these issues we’ve known about for YEARS and other things just seemed to come into light more after seeing this. 

Anyway, my long winded point is I know maybe we feel insignificant in the way the world is right now.  You may be thinking what in the world can you do to change things when you’re only you.  Remember, we are all ONE, part of the “I AM”.  The truth is it starts with your thoughts and your intent.  I know I think, “How can I do anything when I have a hard time keeping myself and my family afloat”.  But ask your spirit guides and helpers, “What can I do to make the world better?”  And then go about finding solutions.  Even if it’s as simple as spending ten minutes a day sending peace and love out to those who need it most, then do it.  All the people we feel are doing “bad” for us, send them love and oneness in hopes they will find the right solutions.  Buy energy saving light bulbs, buy one at a time if that’s all you can afford.  Plant a small vegetable garden.  Even the smallest efforts can make a HUGE difference.

Sending love and light to all of you!!

Many Blessings!
~Jeannette
"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other." - Mother Teresa

Greg Chamberlain

• Hero Talker
Re: Sending Peace and Love
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 01:21:42 PM »

Hi Jeannette. What religion are you?
"To preserve the freedom of the human mind then and freedom of the press, every spirit should be ready to devote itself to martyrdom; for as long as we may think as we will, and speak as we think, the condition of man will proceed in improvement." - Thomas Jefferson

jenetty

• Hero Talker
    • My Personal Website
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 02:48:01 PM »

Not religious.  Religion is man-made.  I do refer to myself as being Gnostic Christian.  I follow the teachings of Christ and I am a seeker of knowledge and the Truth.
"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other." - Mother Teresa

Greg Chamberlain

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 02:48:49 PM »

Pleased to meet you.
"To preserve the freedom of the human mind then and freedom of the press, every spirit should be ready to devote itself to martyrdom; for as long as we may think as we will, and speak as we think, the condition of man will proceed in improvement." - Thomas Jefferson

jenetty

• Hero Talker
    • My Personal Website
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2007, 04:15:09 PM »

Thank you.  Pleasure to meet you, too.   :)

marilyn.monroe

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 04:24:28 PM »

lol she gave the right answer, so now you are please to meet her?

Nice post jenetty. You always seem to stay on the positive side.  :)
I might not agree with all you say, but it is a pleasure to read your posts.

zard0z

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2007, 04:36:59 PM »

I would rather see my enemy's broken before me....

As for mother Earth cleansing herself...Sounds like hippy talk to me...Sorry, I don't buy into it...

How's that for negative energy...?

jenetty

• Hero Talker
    • My Personal Website
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2007, 05:32:03 PM »

Everybody is allowed to think however they chose.  I don't let negativity bother me.

Actually, hippies, without the drugs, had the right idea.  It's not such a bad way to be.   ;)

zard0z

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2007, 08:39:22 PM »

Actually, hippies, without the drugs, had the right idea.  It's not such a bad way to be.

HA, that's a laugh...Hippies without drugs, what history book you looking at?  Yeah, we have great things to give credit to hippies for, like STD's, drug abuse with teenagers, teenage pregnancy...yeah, we gained so much for their ways...

Greg Chamberlain

• Hero Talker
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2007, 08:45:15 PM »

lol she gave the right answer, so now you are please to meet her?

Nice post jenetty. You always seem to stay on the positive side.  :)
I might not agree with all you say, but it is a pleasure to read your posts.

Aww, jealous?  ;)

I've decided it's a good ideal to get off on the right foot with people because eventually I'm going to write something that doesn't sit well with them (as evidenced by my private messages).

jenetty

• Hero Talker
    • My Personal Website
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2007, 10:56:05 PM »

HA, that's a laugh...Hippies without drugs, what history book you looking at?  Yeah, we have great things to give credit to hippies for, like STD's, drug abuse with teenagers, teenage pregnancy...yeah, we gained so much for their ways...

Have you met any??  Assuming doesn't do anything but make you look bad.  I speak from actually KNOWING people that were and are still hippies.   ;)

belladonna

• Hero Talker
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2007, 11:14:58 PM »

What a minute.  I was a hippie and I recall the only issue we had back in the day was good old VD and crabs.  Drug abuse.  People were abusing drugs before hippies came along.  Reefer Madness. I am not saying that hippies did not use drugs, promote free love, etc.   In fact, not long ago I watch a special on Haight-Asbury.  It was sad. But, do not put all the blame on hippies for the ills of the world. 
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 11:33:11 PM by belladonna »

lordfly

• Hero Talker
  • Fancy.
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2007, 11:28:33 PM »

All of those problems had existed for thousands of years before the hippies rolled into town.
your mom goes to college.

zard0z

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2007, 12:07:58 PM »

Have you met any??  Assuming doesn't do anything but make you look bad.  I speak from actually KNOWING people that were and are still hippies.   ;)

OH YEAH...I've known some hippies in my time and partied with them too, I know exactly what I'm talking about...It's not all about peace and love...Eco terrorist are the first to come to mind as how the whole idea was twisted into something other than what it started as...The hippies of the 60's also started a drug trade that still goes on to this day...The beliefs of peace over war is a noble cause for sure, but not realistic...

I am NOT a "feel good" person and I don't see the future as being all sunshine and rainbows...

All of those problems had existed for thousands of years before the hippies rolled into town.

That isn't entirely true, there was a big escalation when the hippies took the stage...Especially when it comes to STD's...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 12:11:22 PM by zard0z »

jenetty

• Hero Talker
    • My Personal Website
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2007, 02:15:16 PM »

Novus Spiritus teaches us not to dwell on the negative.  When we talk about the negative, when we worry, when we complain, all that makes the negative forces stronger.  We know that the negative is here to help us grow and experience faster than we ever would without it.

The truth is we almost need to be thankful for the negative.  Obviously, if you get into a car crash you're not going to be very happy about it.  But honestly, if you take a few seconds and say, "Thank you for that experience" and then ask what you learned from it. 

Mother Earth is a living entity and I totally agree with that the healing process that is occurring is not negative in any way and shouldn't be viewed as such.  This is simply getting ready for the next phase.

I don't think prayer is pointless.  Yes, God knows all but I don't necessarily know all.  Prayer helps give it over to God.  And who cares if you talk about the same problem with Him/Her for ten years.  The more you talk, the more God helps you to work through it.  I think the one thing you have to remember with prayer though, is you can't just vent and vent and then forget to listen.  God will show you the way if you pay attention.

You should take some time to watch the movie (www.zeitgeist.com) if you get a chance.  It starts off sort of "evilish" because there's a lot of video about war.  But I think they did that to sort of wake you up.  (lol)  After you get past that first couple minutes it talks about religion and then it talks about politics.  It really goes into how we've been manipulated all these centuries.  The biggest point it makes is that we need to stop letting someone else run our lives.  It's time to stand up for who YOU are and what is truth, which I find awesome cuz it's what us Light Workers are trying to do.

In my study group the other day we were talking about the "new energy" freaking people out, too.   I know even I am noticing a difference and I'm prepared (so to speak).  What happens to those that aren't aware of what's going on?  Maybe that's part of the cleansing process, too.  Those that are "not worthy" so to speak will step down and make room for the ones that can and will make a difference.

I don't think we have to make drastic changes in who we are or what we do.  Raising the positive energy could be as simple as sending out your thanks to Mother Earth every time you cut into an apple.  Can you replant the seeds?  Can you just lay out the apple core so a squirrel can have a meal?  Remember when we would hug a tree in elementary school?  Do it.  Tell it how beautiful it is and how grateful you are for its shade.  It doesn't take much.

Many Blessings!
~Jeannette

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up