MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Religion & Philosophy > Sending Peace and Love

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sending Peace and Love  (Read 3845 times)

florida-girl

• Hero Talker
Re: Sending Peace and Love
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2007, 02:23:55 PM »

In my study group the other day we were talking about the "new energy" freaking people out, too.   I know even I am noticing a difference and I'm prepared (so to speak).  What happens to those that aren't aware of what's going on? 

jenetty, what do you mean the "new energy"?

jenetty

• Hero Talker
  • Interested in joining a spiritual study group?
    • My Personal Website
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2007, 07:14:28 PM »

Not to sound lazy or anything (sometimes I am though  :-[) but the best way to explain the "new energy" is really to send you to www.firethegrid.com .  It's all explained there.  You can youtube it, too if you don't want to read it and watch her during her presentation.  I think it's still on there.
"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other." - Mother Teresa

zard0z

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2007, 01:22:16 PM »

do not put all the blame on hippies for the ills of the world.

Well, that's just it...I don't put the sole blame on the hippies for "all" of the world ills...But, I also see no need to put them on a pedestal for their feel good idealism...

eriemermaid

• Hero Talker
  • 1972 - 1975
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2007, 01:26:53 PM »

I watched the movie!! all 2 hours of it last night. AND THEN. . . the nightmares!!!  Thanks a lot !!!  What do you study in your "study"??? Old T - New T or a krishna book? 

jenetty

• Hero Talker
    • My Personal Website
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2007, 08:29:29 PM »

I watched the movie!! all 2 hours of it last night. AND THEN. . . the nightmares!!!  Thanks a lot !!!  What do you study in your "study"??? Old T - New T or a krishna book? 

sorry.  We discuss spirituality, building a closer relationship with God, things like the law of attraction and manifesting, dreams, seeking help from our spirit guides and angels, etc.  We usually do meditations and discuss what we see.  We also do exercises that help to strengthen our "psychic" abilities.  That's a lot of fun. 
"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other." - Mother Teresa

zard0z

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2007, 10:40:35 AM »

We also do exercises that help to strengthen our "psychic" abilities.

WHAT...?   Now I'm not trying to pick on you, but after reading that I have to ask, what "psychic" powers do you have...?

I'm thinking of a number...What is it...?

;D

jenetty

• Hero Talker
    • My Personal Website
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2007, 02:08:57 PM »

WHAT...?   Now I'm not trying to pick on you, but after reading that I have to ask, what "psychic" powers do you have...?

I'm thinking of a number...What is it...?

;D

You're funny.  I can't do that.  I wish I could.  Although maybe I can and I just don't accept the fact that I can.  Is it 6?  I don't know, first number that came to me.  LOL.

We do this one exercise quite often.  We all take a piece of paper and write something on it.  It's really nothing more than to identify it as our paper later on.  Then we hold it and put our "intension" in the paper.  Say if you want an answer to something, you basically hold the paper in your hands and think about your question.  Then we put the papers in a basket, mix them up and then pass them around so obviously you have someone else's paper.

Now you hold the paper, try to clear your mind, and then accept the first thought, feeling, message, picture, or whatever you get as the answer to the question.  And if you're really lucky, you can even try to guess who the paper belongs to.  It's like learning to go with your gut, which is, by the way, messages from spirit, and not allowing your ego get in the way.

I've amazed myself a few times with the messages I've received. 

jenetty

• Hero Talker
    • My Personal Website
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2007, 09:17:10 AM »

.....What do  "Gnostic", "Spiritualist", and "Christian"  mean?   
Beyond that.....I'm not even going to go any further into this one....theres no point.
Gnostic is a seeker of knowledge.  God gave us brains and logic.  We actually seek to use them.

Spiritualist sounds pretty cult like.  But the guidlelines to live a spiritual life are:
*Love others, care for them, and be kind.
*Never harm someone with malicious intent.
*Do not unfairly manipulate others for personal gain.
*Do your best through all of life's trials.
*Worship God, however you may know Him.
*Realize that you are a beautiful, shining part of God.  Let others see that light around you.  Walk proud knowing that He knows your name.
*Use your innate goodness to survive life and do the right thing at every turn.
*Listen intently to your inner voice.
*Let God run your life.
*Be like a beacon of truth to others, despensing His love, grace, and knowledge to all you meet.

Being Christian means to be a follower of Christ.  I think that's pretty self explanatory.[/color]

jenetty

• Hero Talker
    • My Personal Website
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2007, 02:12:53 PM »

.....You're Gnostic...so you will understand the following; what is an esoteric language, in what way is it used, and what are the effects of mis-use of that language, or not understanding its proper usage...and what have been its effects on the world of today so far?.................................   

Gnostic: ..."a member of any of the certain sects among early Christians who claimed to have superior knowledge of spiritual things, and explained the world as created by powers or agencies arising as emanations from the Godhead.....  "possessing knowledge, esp. esoteric knowledge of spiritual things."
   ....Esoteric: ..."understood by or meant for a select few; profound; recondite....belonging to a select few..." 

...As for the remainder of your explanation/description...it mirrors the tenets of traditional Christianity...so..in what way should you be separated apart from that whole?   AS for your quote.."I think that's pretty self explanatory." In the TRADITIONALIST'S opinion yes, but from the point of view of God's word its a bit more complex.

Even Jesus says to Seek and ye shall find.  In other words, don't just go through life with blinders on.  Learn!!  Study!!  Grow!!  I refuse to follow the masses (church) just because "they" told me so.  There's a reason why God gave us a BRAIN.  EVERY time I want to learn, I ask God to guide me.  And He always gives me the answers I am after, I mean ALWAYS.  Anytime I've been confused or felt a little mislead, I always asked, "God, what do YOU want me to know?"  And you know what, the answer shows up almost immediately. 

jenetty

• Hero Talker
    • My Personal Website
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2007, 03:03:49 PM »

So...the answer to the question I posed to you is what?  ....Or do you choose to ignore it COMPLETELY again?  I'm sure your being Gnostic you recognize this ancient TEST....it should be nothing for you to pass....Answer my question...don't skirt round it.

Um, don't be a smart***.  >:(  As far as your question, I don't know much about it so I guess I can't answer it.  I've never heard that before so I guess I have some researching to do.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 03:25:27 PM by jenetty »

jenetty

• Hero Talker
    • My Personal Website
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2007, 03:42:37 PM »

First, I'm not being a smarta**. Second, you claimed to be Gnostic, you are NOT. IF you were you would have understood and answered my question, the TEST (not the question) came right out of the Bible according to the Word of God. You claimed and have claimed to have understanding from God, yet your words go CONTRARY to those of God. You are niether Gnostic nor do you have understanding.
KNOW what you are talking about BEFORE you speak it.

Yeah, now I definitely know that you are.

I am Gnostic and proud of it.  Gnostic simply means seeker of knowledge. 

I have much understanding of many things.  When I do not understand, I go and seek out the answers.  I didn't say I was psychic.  I said God guides me to help me find the answers.  He always does, whether you believe it or not. 

jenetty

• Hero Talker
    • My Personal Website
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2007, 04:53:49 PM »

Then why didn't He guide you to the answer of the very test He Himself instituted? Gnostic is another word for Prophet, which you are not.

*:)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up