MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Miscellaneous > Ford had a better idea

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Ford had a better idea  (Read 1699 times)

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
Re: Ford had a better idea
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2018, 10:06:26 AM »

Must impart a good feeling being an old douche bag.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2018, 10:28:51 AM »

Must impart a good feeling being an old douche bag.

And once again Flip exhibits the ways of internet forum battles...

when you can't out smart them or out talk them then it's time to resort to 'name calling'...

Nothing says "I surrender" like calling out a few names :o :o :o

Maybe you should just change your avatar to this:

Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2018, 02:15:16 PM »

I think you may have meant 'write all the time'...

phonetically they sound the same but have two different meanings!!!

I understand that people who have limited command of the English language will also have limited reading comprehension of the same so it's easy to see you come by it naturally.

Oh yes.

You are the smartest.

You are excellent at telling others what they really meant to say.

You must be a totally miserable person..

Please tell me what I really meant to say now?
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2018, 05:50:50 PM »

And once again Flip exhibits the ways of internet forum battles...

when you can't out smart them or out talk them then it's time to resort to 'name calling'...

Nothing says "I surrender" like calling out a few names :o :o :o

Maybe you should just change your avatar to this:

Don't think so.  I'm not battling with you.  I don't give a sh*t about you.  You are just a grumpy old douche bag to me.

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2018, 09:15:54 AM »

Oh yes.

You are the smartest.

You are excellent at telling others what they really meant to say.

You must be a totally miserable person..

Please tell me what I really meant to say now?

Sounds like you're saying that now that I'm 'posting like you do' that you think I must be a miserable person...

therefore, you must be a totally miserable person!

I've already stated a few times that I'll "call off the dogs" when the 'triumvirate' all agree that it's more important 'what' is right or wrong than it is 'who' is right or wrong. 

So, until the 'big 3' tag team decide to make a policy decision then I guess we're both stuck being miserable people.

I have one advantage though...

when it's 'over' I can go back to being my natural bubbly self and you're still going to be stuck being miserable ;D ;D ;D
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2018, 12:37:18 PM »

LOL.

How am I miserable coming off a glorious football weekend?

My life doesn't revolve around taunting the other four or five people that still post here.

Try again. DOG .

MAYBE YOU NEED TO GO AND BUY A NEW BEST FRIEND?
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2018, 03:05:43 PM »

Probably too cheap for that.... ;D

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2018, 07:24:26 PM »

LOL.

My life doesn't revolve around taunting the other four or five people that still post here.

Try again. DOG .

Good one...

finally one thing that's original.  You must be using Google!

But, you seem to be forgetting that I can't just go buy a friend as your buddy Flip keeps saying I don't have any money!  You two really should get together and get your stories straight ;D ;D ;D

Probably too cheap for that.... ;D

Cheap...

you're the one that keeps saying I'm broke! 

C'mon Flip...   you can't have it both ways...   which one is it?

So, you two have me thinking about this now...

I knew you could buy politicians (I see it more and more and more) but didn't realize you all bought your friends!

Rich people don't really just 'make' friends like the rest of us poor people...

you 'buy' them?   

That's an interesting concept but really seems like a waste of money.  There are so many ways to make friends. 

If you need some help in that department I'll be glad to start a thread you can follow...

well, you may have trouble reading and comprehending but at least it will be there. 

Maybe you can have one of the friends you've already bought read it to you and explain the big words. 

I guess I'm in luck...

I found this YouTube on how to buy a friend!!!

HOW TO: BUY A FRIEND

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2018, 07:50:25 PM »

LOL.

Try again. DOG .

There might not be many others posting but number of viewers and views is actually on the increase the last couple of weeks.  Way more people than you think are witnessing your feeble attempts at whatever it is you're attempting to prove!

Kind of reminds me of:

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2018, 08:05:51 PM »

Running with you isn't even a challenge.

I find that the more arrogant the poster the easier the mark. 

Kind of like you are compensating for something?

Did you ever consider adopting at the pound?

Time for you to find a friend dog.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2018, 08:37:27 PM »

There might not be many others posting but number of viewers and views is actually on the increase the last couple of weeks.  Way more people than you think are witnessing your feeble attempts at whatever it is you're attempting to prove!

Kind of reminds me of:

I always thought it was....  You cannot run with the big dogs when you pee like a pup....

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2018, 09:04:32 AM »

Running with you isn't even a challenge.

I find that the more arrogant the poster the easier the mark.

Kind of like you are compensating for something?

Did you ever consider adopting at the pound?

Time for you to find a friend dog.

I do agree with you on arrogant posters...   I've shown that consistently over the last week or two.  I've always found "the bigger they are the harder they hit the ground"!!!

The only thing I've been compensating for is first off Flip and then you jumping on the "tag team" and finally JK throwing his dimes worth in...   how many of you mental midgets do you think it takes to outsmart an old dog like me???

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2018, 09:08:01 AM »

I always thought it was....  You cannot run with the big dogs when you pee like a pup....

Another trait of people like you is they always return to their roots...   FrenchFry pointed out many, many times that you seemed to have a penchant for male genitalia  (personally I prefer females, but that's a different thread)...

I did some reading and it appears your constant references would indicate you have 'penis envy'!  Must be on your mind a lot as often as you bring it up (pardon the 'pun')!!!

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2018, 12:29:51 PM »

Another trait of people like you is they always return to their roots...   FrenchFry pointed out many, many times that you seemed to have a penchant for male genitalia  (personally I prefer females, but that's a different thread)...

I did some reading and it appears your constant references would indicate you have 'penis envy'!  Must be on your mind a lot as often as you bring it up (pardon the 'pun')!!!

I believe it was Fry that had a fixation with cylinders.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.....  If that is your thing
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2018, 12:32:01 PM »

I do agree with you on arrogant posters...   I've shown that consistently over the last week or two.  I've always found "the bigger they are the harder they hit the ground"!!!

The only thing I've been compensating for is first off Flip and then you jumping on the "tag team" and finally JK throwing his dimes worth in...   how many of you mental midgets do you think it takes to outsmart an old dog like me???

LOL.

I figured if you were going to tag team with Fuzz I'd go in with Flip.

Gotta keep things fair and in today's society don't you think?
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up