MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Miscellaneous > Ford had a better idea

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ford had a better idea  (Read 1697 times)

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
Re: Ford had a better idea
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2018, 12:37:33 PM »

Just so you know.......I think BRD is a smart enough man to handle differences on his own.  My piling on is separate; when one wishes ill-will and financial distress on me personally I take offense to it and fire back.  I've had my differences with many on here but respect their opinions if not the same as mine, but never took it to a level to state that I hope they lose their jobs and livelihood. 
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2018, 12:43:12 PM »

No doubt Fuzz.

I think Flip is also pretty smart and able to take on all comers.

;D

People take stuff far too seriously.

Sometimes you just have to say WTF.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2018, 12:51:25 PM »

Agree.......I've been guilty of taking things to a personal level, but NEVER wish ill-will on a persons health or financial well being.  That one is hard to say WTF to.

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2018, 06:48:32 PM »

It's only a forum.  No point in getting your panties in a bunch over nothing.  I have my opinions about things, you have yours.  Whether they agree or not isn't germane really.

Sometimes I think Ford has poor ideas but, being a Ford family, we are along for the ride, good or bad.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2018, 07:15:25 PM »

It's only a forum.  No point in getting your panties in a bunch over nothing.  I have my opinions about things, you have yours.  Whether they agree or not isn't germane really.

Sometimes I think Ford has poor ideas but, being a Ford family, we are along for the ride, good or bad.

LOL, so that's your excuse for wishing ill-will on a person; it's only a forum.  Wow man, just wow.  I still pray for you!

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2018, 07:15:47 PM »

https://youtu.be/cyWVPHoFGJA

What do the GD Germans have to do with it?????
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up