MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Religion & Philosophy > Modern Auschwitz......

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Modern Auschwitz......  (Read 2568 times)

Dime Store Cowboy

• Hero Talker
  • Molôn Labé!
Re: Modern Auschwitz......
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2007, 02:29:32 PM »

We'll see if the FEMA camps are there to "help" people or "control" them, next time a national emergency happens.

You and I Friend are on the same page...

Read this a while folks...Think a while...

http://www.uhuh.com/control/list-con.htm

http://www.uhuh.com/
SUPPORT THE NRA

schrodingers_cat

• Super Talker
  • yes. it is a cat with safety goggles on.
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2007, 02:33:22 PM »

Mr. Chamberlain, I agree that any attempt to trivialize the Holocaust is offensive!!!

For some the acceptance of infanticide as a form of birth control is as offensive as the Holocaust. Especially in regards to wanton destruction of human life.

I'm sure you are aware, as am I, there are those that would look at schrodingers cat's post like that of past Nazi apologists.

Allow me to illustrate.

It doesn't matter if they do other stuff at that facility. If they provide one abortion that is too many. They did other things at concentration camps too. They even had bands.

Why would you want to impede the Nazi party? They are helping reduce unwanted individuals from our society through other avenues as well.

Think what you want but the Nazi's are just trying to do good within their communities.

Until we get this issue out of the Juduciary and let it go to the States for a vote this arguement will never stop. The powers that be support judical activism in regards to abortion because they know the States would severely curtail or out right out law abortion and that is not consistant with their agenda.

Per the Constitution I would concede this to the People not the Judicary.

Because I know that many people here feel stongly against abortion, I chose not to debate that.  Instead, I tried to show that there are other services that they provide that are valuable.  If you believe that a first trimester abortion is murder, okay.  I respect your opinion and you have the right to have that opinion.  Others have the right to believe that it is not, and you should respect theirs.

no one gets my name right anyway

• Hero Talker
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2007, 04:34:52 PM »

Is that to say concentration camps were only bad because people died, not because how the ywere treated? Is that also to say that it is morally better to bear a child into a world that will not love or care for it, and is essentially tortured?

Is there ever a solution?

SMASH

• Hero Talker
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2007, 05:06:38 PM »

Is that to say concentration camps were only bad because people died, not because how the ywere treated? Is that also to say that it is morally better to bear a child into a world that will not love or care for it, and is essentially tortured?

Is there ever a solution?

I would prefer to work toward the goal of avoiding the pregnacy to begin with.
I approach it from the Constitutional standpoint of Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. The second two cannot happen without the first one.

Again, put it to the States, per the Constitution.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up