MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Nevaeh Buchanan  > NEVAEH ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT!!!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: NEVAEH ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT!!!  (Read 9053 times)

MHSGrad03

• Active Talker
NEVAEH ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT!!!
« on: March 03, 2010, 10:12:40 PM »

Just wanted to inform anyone who does not know that there is going to be a Major announcement at 11PM on Channel 4 News pertaining to Nevaeh's murder!! TUNE IN!

MHSGrad03

• Active Talker
NEVAEH ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 10:14:11 PM »

For anyone that does not know...there is going to be a Major Announcement on channel 4 news tonight at 11 regarding Nevaeh's murder!!! TUNE IN!

Aguilera

• Hero Talker
Re: NEVAEH ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 11:29:48 PM »

I watched it..........wire tap?  Didn't want to incriminate his own sister?  Wire tap info not true?  Mom doesn't want to be interviewed?  This little girl's justice is taking forever to be served.  I hope they are just trying to make it air tight so when they nail the person responsible, there will be no way for a "not guilty" verdict.

So sad.............

Make_um_wait

• New Talker
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 11:39:08 PM »

Yeah I was upset that Jennifer didn't want to be interviewed.  She probably doesn't want to get caught up in her story again.  Only time will tell I guess. Hope they find who is responsible for all this

Mayonnaise

• Hero Talker
    • Monroe County Michigan Lost & Forgotten History
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 11:58:53 PM »

After watching it, I went to the FBI website for Detroit. I went to the link for Seeking Information, I was surprised that Nevaeh was not on the list.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/fo/dewanted.htm
Monroe County Michigan Lost & Forgotten History
http://monroelosthistory.wordpress.com/

family man

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 06:36:10 AM »

I've said it from day one, the mother is involved in her murder. It may take some time but they will get her!

Billy

• Hero Talker
  • Don't let the smooth taste fool ya!
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 07:38:38 AM »

So what was the announcement?

TheShepherd

• Hero Talker
"The Backyard Gardener"

http://www.blogsmonroe.com/backyard/

To be thrilled by the stars at night; to be elated over a bird's nest or a wildflower in the spring- these are some of the rewards of the simple life.   John Burroughs  [1837-1921]

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DJR-Creations/188968480501?ref=nf

Billy

• Hero Talker
  • Don't let the smooth taste fool ya!
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2010, 08:45:17 AM »

Thanks Shep. Major announcement......you mean more of the same. I feel terrible for the grandmother, I was hoping for a break in the case.

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2010, 09:16:40 AM »

I've said it from day one, the mother is involved in her murder. It may take some time but they will get her!
Nothing suggests the mom had anything to do with it. I think it's cruel to add insult to injury here....she lost her child....there's no point in adding to her misery with baseless allegations.
If you think you know something then by all means let law enforcement in on it. It seems the investigation stalled when they focused on the family and acquaintances....especially those with prior records.....that tells me the investigators were convinced they were on the right path and spent little time looking elsewhere...clearly that was a mistake.
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

SimpleMan

• Hero Talker
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2010, 11:53:47 PM »

Geez, lots of people said that, from day one. I was out on search parties with people who claimed to know Neveah and her family, even a couple teenage girls who claimed to have babysat Neveah, and every one of them felt the mom was involved somehow. I suppose I do too. Some sort of arrangement, Jennifer conveniently letting Neveah out of her sight so the 2 fishing buddies, George Kennedy and the other guy could snatch her..Maybe just Kennedy got her and the other guy got involved later, but that still to me seems the most likely scenario. Kennedy had the motive, being with Jennifer w/o violating his parole (which meant of course eliminating Neveah), he most likely had the opportunity, and he knew the area where Nevaeah was found. The fact that nothing has been released showing that Neveah was abused, sexually or otherwise, just drugged and buried, indicates whoever did it just wanted her GONE. I can't imagine anyone else wanting that than someone who was involved with the mother.   

jt921

• Hero Talker
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2010, 11:00:33 AM »

The fact that nothing has been released showing that Neveah was abused, sexually or otherwise,
well... jus because it wasnt released doesnt mean it they didnt find anything. of course, the rumor mill is the most dependable source around 8*... perhaps the sherriffs not playing the whole hand.

The Original Riv

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2010, 02:02:39 PM »

I agree with jt.

Also, just because Neveah's mother didn't want to be interviewed, does not mean she was involved. If LE wanted family to wear a wire (which LE denied after that report) it doesn't automatically mean they think mom is guilty. Maybe they think it is someone mom knows, we really don't know what LE thinks, because, as jt said, perhaps they are not playing their whole hand.

The Chicken

• Hero Talker
  • Common sense is not so common... Voltaire
    • The Chicken Channel
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2010, 02:52:59 PM »

I think of Jon Benet Ramsey, and how her parents, especially her mother was vilified in the media and people in this Country.. Now with new DNA testing... No one in that house had left their DNA on her under ware..  The Police and the DA divided, it has to go down as one of the worst tragedies in American Justice... From the moment Law Enforcement was called.. right down to the lack of investigations into who else was in the neighborhood during the time of her murder.. 

Patsy Ramsey went to her grave with people STILL thinking she killed her daughter... In the mean time, the person who did do it.. Is long gone... and maybe never caught.. Here was a family who if anything, were welcoming people.. In a good Neighborhood, with money.. No SO's or drug problems in the picture.. Yet people wanted to lynch them.. Because we want blood.. well some do.. I am not included, I believe in LAW and JUSTICE!

I know at the time when it went on..  I could see the parents circling their wagons to protect their son (if he did it), but not each other.. Then years later when they started to release the interview tapes of the Ramsey's and Patsy being so adamant that they had nothing to do with Jon Benet's murder.. Hours and hours of voluntary interviews, her story never waivered..

We had something similar here with the missing Eisenburg Baby.. They even wired tapped the parents home.. and tried to charge them with these garbled tapes as evidence... That ended up getting us (yes I am one of the Tax Payers) the tax payer sued...

Now years later we have had three other children go missing under similar circumstances.. Now the Eisenburgs do not look so guilty..

I reserve my judgement until I see some facts....  I also feel that LE has to hold some of the information back.. They cannot let it turn into a media circus.. I also accept that the killer may never be caught... and it is a possibility that it may be no body's fault.. Everything can be done right.. and something can still go wrong.. 

Within 30 seconds you can take a child...  You don't know who is out there and what they are planning.. I know, it puts fear into you.. It is just the way it is, because there is such a thing called evil.. and it comes in human form...

If you spoke to Ted Bundy, you would have liked him... Evil is as evil does... It does not wear a sign saying that it is evil...
There is NO in-flight Beverage Service on the 747 to HELL!

Aguilera

• Hero Talker
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2010, 08:04:48 PM »

My opinion is that the mother is definately guilty of one thing:  having a bunch of POS's around her child.  That is what I know.  Other than that, I am not sure.......I can have my suspicions but they are only that......due to the Monroe rumor mill, the circumstances and the media. 

Another thing I know, is that the media can make anyone into a monster.  They can dig into your past.  They can talk to whomever they want to......could be your best friend, your neighbor who hates you or someone just wanting their 10 minutes of fame.  They can take something you did 20 years ago and use it against you to make you look bad. 

I hope to God they nail the person responsible for Neveah's murder....whoever it is.  Either that, it is the unthinkable:  her murderer is out there.  Our family, our neighbor or the stranger that passes us on the street.  It is terrifying and they can't catch him quick enough!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up