MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Just Asking > What are you thinking about right now III

Pages: 1 ... 550 551 [552] 553 554 ... 793   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you thinking about right now III  (Read 356308 times)

Professor H

• Hero Talker
Re: What are you thinking about right now III
« Reply #8265 on: February 11, 2013, 09:52:30 AM »

Ladies be careful what you wear today...

For the internet police:  ;)
Our comp images are watermarked and you can download them for free.
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #8266 on: February 11, 2013, 10:01:20 AM »

I'm thinking good thoughts right now......like her not wearing panties.   ;)
Support the local economy as much as possible!

Mayonnaise

• Hero Talker
    • Monroe County Michigan Lost & Forgotten History
« Reply #8267 on: February 11, 2013, 11:14:54 AM »

Just got home after playing another fun game of "Dodge the Garbage Cans & Recycle Bins" on Elm between Monroe & Dixie.
Monroe County Michigan Lost & Forgotten History
http://monroelosthistory.wordpress.com/

Monique

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8268 on: February 11, 2013, 10:22:01 PM »

I'm thinking that the latest pics on the MEN site are of cheerleaders and the set contains way too many 'crotch shots.' Eww. Who thought pics of young girls with their legs wide open was good journalism?

AtypicalGirl

• Hero Talker
  • My handsome boy! :)
« Reply #8269 on: February 12, 2013, 12:13:30 AM »

It's after midnight and I'm still thinking about something that happened much earlier today...

I took Zo to Meijer with me to do some shopping and we had quite the conversation. I can't believe how big she is now!

She had to say "hi!" to every person we passed and as we were checking out she kept saying "thank you" to the cashier every time he scanned something and bagged it. lol  I was told multiple times today, by many different people, that she was the most polite, little girl they had ever seen. That just makes me feel good.  :) 

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #8270 on: February 12, 2013, 05:54:38 AM »

That's cool......I enjoy getting in line behind kids like that in the grocery store.  That's the age when you can strike up a conversation with them and they will go on and on.  Also a good opportunity to wink at the Mom once or twice.

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #8271 on: February 12, 2013, 05:56:32 AM »

I'm thinking that the latest pics on the MEN site are of cheerleaders and the set contains way too many 'crotch shots.' Eww. Who thought pics of young girls with their legs wide open was good journalism?

OK, you knew I'd have to check it out.  I agree, there are a few that probably could have been better left out of the paper.

livewire

• Hero Talker
  • "SHALL NOT be infringed". Got it?
« Reply #8272 on: February 12, 2013, 07:26:51 AM »

Free blow jobs . . . just step outside and you will be "blown away."

Er... My heart skipped a beat there, for a second!

It was quite windy yesterday.  But not THAT windy, unfortunately.    :-\
Annoy a liberal.  Buy a gun!

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • The BRD in her 'younger' days... 2007.
« Reply #8273 on: February 12, 2013, 07:55:35 AM »

We've had this same discussion on some of the photos the MEN does of the local high school volleyball players...  I had seen the pictures earlier and didn't say anything for fear of being called lecherous :o :o :o

Here are the pictures...  and there's a 2nd page too!

http://monroenews.smugmug.com/Other/Carlson-Competitive-Cheer/27944501_HkNTr6#!i=2358707486&k=MqHbPdB
"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

Friends can email me at bigreddog1 at charter.net

AtypicalGirl

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8274 on: February 12, 2013, 09:06:08 AM »

That's cool......I enjoy getting in line behind kids like that in the grocery store.  That's the age when you can strike up a conversation with them and they will go on and on.  Also a good opportunity to wink at the Mom once or twice.

LOL!

She was definitely talking MY ear off the entire time we were in the store... but it was so sweet! :)

Monique

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8275 on: February 12, 2013, 10:18:06 AM »

We've had this same discussion on some of the photos the MEN does of the local high school volleyball players...  I had seen the pictures earlier and didn't say anything for fear of being called lecherous :o :o :o

Here are the pictures...  and there's a 2nd page too!

http://monroenews.smugmug.com/Other/Carlson-Competitive-Cheer/27944501_HkNTr6#!i=2358707486&k=MqHbPdB
You, lecherous, Dawg?? lol At least we know you have reasonable limits.  ;)

However, I'm sure all the upskirt fapping pedophiles out there will be delighted to see this 'spread.'  8*  The pictures are inappropriate in my parental opinion. I would be livid if those HD shots of my child's nether regions showed up online!!  >:(

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8276 on: February 12, 2013, 11:34:05 AM »

Curious if you feel the same about actions shots of men's sports.

I'm sure the photographers were capturing the spirit and actions of the chearleading team, as they would in volleyball, basketball etc...   
I don't look at sports pictures in the light that you put on them,
but I guess there are those that may... and that is a sad commentary -
but it shouldn't deny them the same opportunities of other student athletes however.

I don't think we need to go to the 1920's style of uniforms  :)

First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

AtypicalGirl

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8277 on: February 12, 2013, 12:02:33 PM »

The pictures are inappropriate in my parental opinion. I would be livid if those HD shots of my child's nether regions showed up online!!  >:(

I agree... very inappropriate.

Curious if you feel the same about actions shots of men's sports.

I'm sure the photographers were capturing the spirit and actions of the chearleading team, as they would in volleyball, basketball etc...   
I don't look at sports pictures in the light that you put on them,
but I guess there are those that may... and that is a sad commentary -
but it shouldn't deny them the same opportunities of other student athletes however.

I don't think we need to go to the 1920's style of uniforms  :)

I know this wasn't directed toward me, but I'm gonna put my two cents in... lol

Personally, I wouldn't like those 'close up' images of boy's sports either. I have a son and daughter and would be royally pissed if I saw a picture of them in the paper like that. They're kids, plain and simple.

I'm not saying they shouldn't take pics of the cheerleaders doing their sport, but maybe take pictures that aren't so close. JMO.

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8278 on: February 12, 2013, 01:03:17 PM »

I was just expressing my thoughts as well!

my post was not directed at anyone - or I would have quoted ...

I understand the capabilities of today's photographic technology brings clarity to pictures - I didn't see any close up shots that were focusing on the "privates" as is the concern... 

Women today wear attire that doesn't cover many areas that some think they should - but that's up to the school and parents to work on.

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

eriemermaid

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8279 on: February 12, 2013, 05:05:22 PM »

Well, I'm glad there is no one taking pictures here at the house right now.  I've been slowly unloading the trailer and putting the wood up on the back deck.  Today, as I'm huffing and puffing with the heavy logs, I had just taken a whopper out of the trailer and while I was on the first step of the deck I hear a bang and, dang it, now the front of the trailer is up in the air and the back end of it is sitting on the ground.   :-\   

Why didn't someone tell me to take it out of the trailer a bit from all sides??  8*   Now I will have to get it all out fast before everyone sees what I have done.   :'(   And where are my kids when I need them?? LOL
grrrr snot nosed brats!!   >:(

Sheesh, still no spell check???   :(
Pages: 1 ... 550 551 [552] 553 554 ... 793   Go Up