MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Miscellaneous > Post a picture Monroe Talkers!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Post a picture Monroe Talkers!  (Read 1402 times)

Admin

• Administrator
  • Active Talker
Post a picture Monroe Talkers!
« on: July 18, 2007, 09:03:43 PM »

Wasn't sure if everyone was aware, when you post a picture to the Your Pics area, it shows up on the home page immediately.   I'm sure everyone has some pictures to share - a favorite pet, a summer vacation, a silly picture of your kid or a camera phone picture of the family at the ball park.   You can also browse members galleries, comment on and rate each picture.    So come on Monroe Talkers, let's see some pics! 

MomEm

• Hero Talker
    • moms monroe
Re: Post a picture Monroe Talkers!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 11:00:47 PM »

But then I wouldn't be anonymous!

MomEm

charcoal

• Veteran Talker
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 07:55:31 AM »

i dont have any pics but looking at them i see crosswinds marsh such a beautiful place to visit.my son was married there june 8th him and i walked up one side his wife and her mother walked up the other and we met in the middle where some family members were  so beautiful

Kalandra

• Veteran Talker
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 08:47:41 AM »

I added some things to my gallery, but didn't have the time to place half the ones I desired to. I have some magnificent photos of my daughter around Monroe (I'm a photography geek and my daughter is beaautiful  :) It makes for great combos!) but I don't think a community forum is the place for photos of my child. If you're interested in other sorts of random photography, have a look.

Thanks for sharing that recently added photos end up on the homepage. I didn't know that!

thebarista

• New Talker
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 01:39:17 PM »

hey robg!  i have this great pic of me and elton john hanging out at the vfw.  maybe i should post that one!

riversbend

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 05:53:01 PM »

When I try to do that, I get a message saying I don't have persmission.  ???
Pages: [1]   Go Up