MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > PRINT!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: PRINT!!!!  (Read 4948 times)

Baby Hitler

Re: PRINT!!!!
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2010, 11:32:58 PM »

Yes, and there are three people you can confidently bet on will be involved.
Come on John, you know you have been just as guilty as any one else.

Well, unless you were considering yourself in the three. In which case I agree.

SPOOKYTOOTH

« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2010, 11:48:35 PM »

So evidently only YOU know what is and is not truth?

Whether or not you like it, he is considered a Prophet, and just because you have YOUR prophet, and YOUR truth, does not mean you are correct, any more than it makes others incorrect.

Your interpretation of the Truth IS the truth for YOU, but not for others.

And no amount of preaching you do will make it so.

People have been denying facts and truth for thousands of years, it never yet has prevented it from coming full circle back upon them.

Just like printing fake money, some people believe it will solve the  problems in the economy. No matter how much sense and truth those who know better preach, those who seek to do so will do so irregardless. That however does not relieve those who know the facts and truth of the responsibility of presenting it. It may not change the outcome, but if even one person hears and asks 'why' and pursues that "why" with enough curiosity that he or she too begins to uncover  the facts and truth it is worth it.

Those who know the truth never have been in the majority, but then again they don't have innocent blood on their hands...           

Baby Hitler

« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2010, 11:52:42 PM »

Just like printing fake money, some people believe it will solve the  problems in the economy.
I agree that printing FAKE money is bad. Actually it's against the law.

SPOOKYTOOTH

« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2010, 12:25:04 AM »

Yes, it do. And, as long as it ain't aimed at me, it can be very entertaining.

I have fun with it... the way I see it, anyone posting on MT with a conservative point of view, Christian point of view, or Truth point of view has one or two opportunities to present that view within any given thread, whether he or she started it or not, before the crew descends to blot out and trash any viable information the poster may have presented, or wished to present.

As a result I try to present my point within the first or second page.... after that, I'm an opportunist; if one of the crew chooses to open their mouth with their foot poised just in front of it.... especially if there exists the opportunity to teach something or make a point.... ;D

I try to stay on topic, but sometimes the opportunity to be "entertaining" is just too good to let go by.       

SPOOKYTOOTH

« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2010, 12:46:23 AM »

I agree that printing FAKE money is bad. Actually it's against the law.

No its not. WE live in a DEMOCRACY... if those who have the power want to print more money all they have to do is create a half-a** title and purpose for doing so and LET HE PRESSES ROLL BABY!!

China and those other countries who have loaned us money so YOU and Joe Americana can maintain the wünderlandt in which you live can complain all they want, or is that PREACH?, ... WE have an IMAGINATION to MAINTAIN here, them people juz gonna have to understand that and shut up with their whining.

..... course THEY did ORDER us not to devalue THEIR investments anymore than we already had, and THAT was LAST YEAR. But hey, its all cool... we can just giv'em some more PRIME AMERICAN real estate, that'll shut em up for a bit again; an heck, WE aren't gonna need it cause WE are gonna be tending THEIR assembly lines, vineyards, fields, sweat shops, etc., etc. ....

...hey...maybe we'll get chained up together FB....  :o ;D ;D     

Baby Hitler

« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2010, 01:27:54 PM »

I try to stay on topic, but sometimes the opportunity to be "entertaining" is just too good to let go by.     
Yeah, I like to have DEMONStrations too.

SPOOKYTOOTH

« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2010, 01:57:12 PM »

Yeah, I like to have DEMONStrations too.

So you claim to being a malignant, unruly, irresponsible, person of bad sense...   

..........................................o.k., ...........................................

...if you say so, I guess YOU know yourself and your mind better than anyone else.

8)

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2010, 02:05:43 PM »

Come on John, you know you have been just as guilty as any one else.

Well, unless you were considering yourself in the three. In which case I agree.

FB:
No question about it. However, if one were to do research I'm
confident they'd find the vast majorty of "contests" I've been
involved in are with those same three folks.
John Kopke

ducksoup

• Hero Talker
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2010, 05:29:53 PM »

So you claim to being a malignant, unruly, irresponsible, person of bad sense...   

..........................................o.k., ...........................................

...if you say so, I guess YOU know yourself and your mind better than anyone else.

8)

Noun
demon (plural demons)
An evil spirit.
A fallen angel or Satanic divinity; a false god.
One’s inner spirit or genius, a daimon.
(Greek mythology) A spirit or lesser divinity between men and gods.
A foible; a flaw in a person’s character.
The demon of stupidity haunts me whenever I open my mouth.
Someone of remarkable or diabolical energy or ability.
He’s a demon at the card tables.
From Ancient Greek δαίμων (daimōn, “god, goddess, divine power”)
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/demon
After one taste, you'll duck soup the rest of your life ... Groucho Marx.

Baby Hitler

« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2010, 05:49:39 PM »

]So you claim to being a malignant, unruly, irresponsible, person of bad sense...   

8)
No I was just pointing out that even though the word demonstration starts out with the first letters of DEMONS it in NO WAY is in reference to demons.

I would, however, like for you to explain the word "COCKTAIL". Is that a word made up by the joining of two gay men?

Remind me not to have any mixed drinks in your presense.
8*
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up