MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > We're All But Done

Pages: 1 ... 412 413 [414]   Go Down

Author Topic: We're All But Done  (Read 299182 times)

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
Re: We're All But Done
« Reply #6195 on: October 08, 2018, 11:05:30 PM »

John, you are very close to stirring. I think you are often  close to stirring. Stop stirring. You are fomenting what you are decrying.

What's with this stirring stuff. I'm talking harmony on these teams. With 85 or so players it's not utopia,  but you see them hugging each other after a good play. It's the team Sammy, the team. Playing for themselves, and each other, and they all succeed. I'm not looking to foment anything. I'm trying to point out how working together for a common goal blurs this racial stuff.   
John Kopke

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6196 on: October 15, 2018, 09:44:05 PM »

Get tired of the 24 hour news cycle. Stormy this, Kavanaugh that, and the Senator Warren's DNA test. Give it a week and the media will seek to capture our attention with a whole new set of garbage, the old garbage will simply fade into the background.

At the same time the country is headed for financial oblivion. SS and Medicare finances are already in tatters, and they're going to implode in the next decade. Something needs to be done, but nothing will be done. When the sh*t hits the fan they'll inflate to forestall a collapse, but this time it won't work. They inflated the 2001 disaster and the 2008 crash for a short term benefit twice and this time they'll have run out of rope.
John Kopke

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6197 on: October 16, 2018, 08:33:57 AM »

Most of the politicians doing nothing about the current financial situation will be dead before the bottom falls out.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6198 on: October 16, 2018, 12:24:35 PM »

Most of the politicians doing nothing about the current financial situation will be dead before the bottom falls out.

Fair statement.  Why should they care anyway.  They have cush to death...

I see Stormy Daniels lost in court and has to pay Trump's legal fees.  How nice. and....

Liz Warren is like 1/259th percent American Indian.  Another patent liar.

The beat goes on...
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
Pages: 1 ... 412 413 [414]   Go Up