MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > We're All But Done

Pages: 1 ... 461 462 [463] 464 465 ... 467   Go Down

Author Topic: We're All But Done  (Read 383720 times)

blue2

• Hero Talker
Re: We're All But Done
« Reply #6930 on: October 23, 2019, 10:02:03 AM »

save all the headaches with Microsoft crap and buy an Apple.  A little more pricy but ill never go back. 
I use Apple phone and Watch.  Can do all 3 from my laptop too.
My problems last week resulted from my stupidity by accepting a popup that my Flash Player had to be updated.  Well If I was thinking Apple doesn't use that crap but I took the bait and it loaded some junk that was causing popups.  I was able to get rid of all the junk.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6931 on: October 23, 2019, 12:00:33 PM »

Apples are just other headaches - mainly that they want you to use EVERYTHING they make, and make it difficult to use anything they don't make.

No thanks!
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6932 on: October 23, 2019, 12:21:16 PM »

save all the headaches with Microsoft crap and buy an Apple.  A little more pricy but ill never go back. 
I use Apple phone and Watch.  Can do all 3 from my laptop too.
My problems last week resulted from my stupidity by accepting a popup that my Flash Player had to be updated.  Well If I was thinking Apple doesn't use that crap but I took the bait and it loaded some junk that was causing popups.  I was able to get rid of all the junk.

If you ran Trend, it would warn you.  In fact it won't allow that crap to download.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6933 on: October 23, 2019, 12:22:42 PM »

Apples are just other headaches - mainly that they want you to use EVERYTHING they make, and make it difficult to use anything they don't make.

No thanks!

Only thing Apple(s) are good for is deer bait and cider. ;D

O know, not supposed to bait deer in Michigan anymore but, if they eat under the apple trees, so be it.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6934 on: October 23, 2019, 03:59:33 PM »

a friend that has property up north a ways planted some apple trees on the property for that reason.  He says there are always more apples on the ground that he ever imagined a tree could produce..

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6935 on: October 28, 2019, 09:08:42 PM »

Adam Schiff, aka Pencil Neck, charges Attorney General Barr of "weaponizing" the DOJ to go after Trump's political enemies. A man who told the public over, and over, and over again for 2 1/2 years he had the goods on Trump, and didn't, now wants the make the case that Barr
isn't credible. That's rich.
John Kopke

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6936 on: October 28, 2019, 09:44:51 PM »

Whoa! Nancy Pelosi calls for vote of Congress to open impeachment inquiry. Thought she already did this on her own? Guess not.

I'm curious. I wonder how Debbie Dingell will vote. Actually I'm not, she'll vote for inquiry.
Anybody want to bet I'm wrong? I figure the odds are 15-1 she will. Any takers?   
John Kopke

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6937 on: October 28, 2019, 10:09:25 PM »

These "secret hearings" led by Pencil Neck Schiff, sure do generate a lot bombshell evidence against Trump in the MSM. How could this be? Aren't they secret? Must be the Republicans leaking this bad stuff.   
John Kopke

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6938 on: October 28, 2019, 10:20:09 PM »

President Trump was not received well at World series game in Washington DC. Wonder why Washington DC citizens/swamp creatures don't like him.
John Kopke

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6939 on: October 28, 2019, 11:08:14 PM »

Three guesses, two don't count.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6940 on: October 29, 2019, 08:11:45 AM »

I don't think it really bothered Trump.  He knows where the swamp rats live and what to expect..  I think the impeachment proceeding that Nancy is talking about is more bluster..

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6941 on: October 29, 2019, 07:11:35 PM »

Inspector General Horowitz report coming out regarding FISA Court abuses. Deal is bunch of folks signed off on submission of "verified" evidence to the court to obtains a surveillance warrant against Carter Page. But here's the deal, once they received this warrant they could not only tap into Page's communications, they could tap into the communications of the people Page communicated with, AND the people those people communicated with. It's called the three hop rule. What this essentially means is they could tap into virtually everybody in the Trump campaign!

So let's get back to the "verified" evidence these folks signed off on. It revolved around the information in the Steele Dossier, and this information was most certainly "not" verified. So
what does it mean when Comey, Rod Rosenstein, Sally Yates and more, sign off on something so phony? Didn't they fear they could be held legally accountable for committing a fraud upon the FISA Court? Apparently not. 

ts based on the "verified" information submitted to the court. That submitted info revolved around a totally "unverified" Steele Dossier.
John Kopke

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6942 on: October 29, 2019, 07:28:28 PM »

News Alert:

FLORENCE, S.C. — Former Vice President Joe Biden, a candidate for the Democratic nomination in the 2020 presidential race, was denied Holy Communion on Sunday morning at a Florence church.

Father Robert E. Morey of Saint Anthony Catholic Church confirmed Monday afternoon that he had denied the presidential candidate Holy Communion because of his stance on abortion. Biden, a lifelong Catholic, had attended the church’s 9 a.m. Mass.

Communion is one of seven sacraments in the Roman Catholic Church. The others are baptism, reconciliation, confirmation, marriage, anointing of the sick and holy orders.

Later I read Biden is asked if the story was true. He replied essentially I don't talk about my personal life. Come on Joe! Everybody knows the answer. Man up! 

John Kopke

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6943 on: October 29, 2019, 09:23:27 PM »

Biden is a hypocrite and a loser.  He's yesterdays fish.  I want him to stay the course however because if he waffles, Keg Legs will jump on to take his place.  I'm beginning to think the keg legs exists solely  on Crown Royal. ;D  Her actions, comments and demeanor mimic an alcoholic.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6944 on: October 29, 2019, 10:19:11 PM »

Just think if keg legs gets elected. Then she sets up her ugly daughter for a political life. We’ll never get rid of those criminals
Pages: 1 ... 461 462 [463] 464 465 ... 467   Go Up