Clearly, BHO is a menace to free market capitalism. He denies it in his speeches,
but his actions belie his words. He believes he can weave magic with his speeches, casting a spell on the American people. I would say that ship has sailed for a whole
bunch of folks, but Obama isn’t looking to fool all the folks, just enough of the folks.
Here is what I mean. His campaign boils down to:
* He has the African American wrapped up 90++ percent.
* Looking real good with Hispanics. Pander after pander.
* Working government folks. They know where their bread is buttered.
* Private sector union workers. They’re Dems, but they are wary. This
is the segment he needs to fool as many as possible.
* Those dependent on the government welfare system.
I submit we have a man focused on making those groups happy, or mildly happy,
or at least not unhappy. To do so means shoveling borrowed, or printed, money into Programs for these folks. This may keep these folk’s heads above water through the election, but it will undermine the economy in the coming months and years. Then these folks will really be in the soup. But the important thing is, Obama was re-elected.