MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > We're All But Done

Pages: 1 ... 393 394 [395] 396   Go Down

Author Topic: We're All But Done  (Read 266637 times)

Tim Heiss

• Hero Talker
Re: We're All But Done
« Reply #5910 on: April 13, 2018, 02:31:52 PM »

John, in reality, neither party is worth a wet fart. ;D
I disagree. I believe they are both worth a wet fart.
When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser.

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5911 on: April 29, 2018, 09:58:56 PM »

Been digging deep into the Trump/Russia collusion routine. My conclusion. There are a whole lot of Obama administration folks, and Hillary folks, that need lawyers. Unfortunately, my opinion doesn't matter for much. Hillary and Bill committed in you face crimes and the MSM has either ignored, or excused. On the other hand if Trump puts Russian dressing on his salad it's part of the Trump Russian collusion scandal and needs to be investigated.

Folks, what Hillary and Obama have done are acts of treason. They have politically weaponized the Dept. of Justice, the FBI, the CIA, and more, to frame and undermine
Candidate Trump and then the duly elected President of The United States, Donald trump. Their only miscalculation was when Trump beat Hillary. Their whole deal was to use these various departments to nefariously undermine Trump on the basis of when Hillary became President it would all be swept under the rug. They bet with the odds and lost.

John Kopke

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5912 on: April 30, 2018, 08:47:34 AM »

I'm guessing the reason the Justice dept and FBI are stonwalling Congress on docements is because it all points back to obama.  And as a nation we can't expose a corrupt President.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5913 on: April 30, 2018, 12:22:09 PM »

Barak, the magic negr-.... ;D
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5914 on: April 30, 2018, 12:24:47 PM »

I'm guessing the reason the Justice dept and FBI are stonwalling Congress on docements is because it all points back to obama.  And as a nation we can't expose a corrupt President.

Current administration (Senate and Congres) is sure spending a bunch of time trying to expose Trump....  Keep coming up empty handed but keep trying anyway.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5915 on: May 15, 2018, 09:28:35 PM »

Well Trump moved embassy to Jerusalem. About time a President actually did what he said he was going to do. Not a single Dem pol attended the ceremony. Jewish senate minority leader Schumer did not attend. Is he against it, probably not, but to attend would affirm that it was Trump that made it happen. Can't have that.

Frankly, Trump is doing a good job. He'd be doing significantly better if the Repukes would get on board. Then there's the Russian collusion so called scandal. If the Pukes weren't Pukes they'd be hammering the Obama administration and his weaponized DOJ, CIA, FBI, State Department etc. for fomenting this frame up job. If there was truly a rule of law in this country there would be indictments and convictions flying left and right throughout these departments. And ultimately the path of these treasonous actions would lead right to the top. That would be B.H. Obama. Now while Barak will never be prosecuted, he would be rightfully disgraced.   
John Kopke

nails

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5916 on: May 16, 2018, 08:51:32 AM »

Current administration (Senate and Congres) is sure spending a bunch of time trying to expose Trump....  Keep coming up empty handed but keep trying anyway.

Kind of emphasizes the ineffectiveness of politicians in general.

Republicans spent eight years trying to bring charges against the Obama administration but came up empty even though they had obvious evidence. The Democrats are much more savvy at dirty politics, but even they are having a hard time coming up with substantial charges.

It’s always Blah .. blah .. blah. 

In the end, I’m not seeing anyone in orange jumpsuits.
That’s the way it’s been since at least the banking crisis we had.
Banks and brokerages went out of business, but no one went to prison.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 08:57:41 AM by nails »
Just conversation . . . and maybe a little instigation . . . for your rumination.

Curmudgeon in training.

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5917 on: May 17, 2018, 07:26:40 PM »

Kind of emphasizes the ineffectiveness of politicians in general.

Republicans spent eight years trying to bring charges against the Obama administration but came up empty even though they had obvious evidence. The Democrats are much more savvy at dirty politics, but even they are having a hard time coming up with substantial charges.

It’s always Blah .. blah .. blah. 

In the end, I’m not seeing anyone in orange jumpsuits.
That’s the way it’s been since at least the banking crisis we had.
Banks and brokerages went out of business, but no one went to prison. 

I'm with you brother. Call worthless Con. Wahlburg's office and tell them to grow a spine.
I have.
John Kopke

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5918 on: May 17, 2018, 09:13:53 PM »

Guess I have entered the ranks of seasoned citizens. I don't like where the culture of America is heading. I blame this on Progressive Dem Politicians that promote it, and the Republicans that don't have courage to effectively combat it.

Leading up to the 2012 Presidential election Obama told us his religious beliefs would not allow him to promote gay marriage. I agreed with him. After he was elected his opinion changed, mine didn't. Then the courts decided gay marriage was AOK. Didn't matter what the folks thought. So because my opinion hadn't changed Obama and company started describing me as a homophobic Neanderthal.  Well, for good measure, let me just say, I'm also against Transgender males in Ladies bathrooms.

Trump haters go nuts telling us that Trump is a big liar. Over a thousand since he was elected they say. Well I won't defend everything he has said. Let's just say he is a promoter that doesn't sweat the details. Yet when I spoke to a leftist friend of mine who was railing about Trump's lies I asked him to mention one. He said Trump had lied about the size of the crowd at his inauguration. Oh my God! Hang him from the highest tree! My reply was is this "lie" equivalent to "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, or if you like your health insurance you can keep your health insurance." Well I lost my health insurance coverage, and I got hammered with premium increases, but nothing happened to me when Trump declared his crowd was bigger.

I could go on, but I want to catch my breath. I expect others will weigh in.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 09:25:21 PM by John Kopke »
John Kopke

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5919 on: May 17, 2018, 09:34:58 PM »

I disagree. I believe they are both worth a wet fart.

Here is how I see it. The Dems allow human feces and needles to be strewn around San Francisco. Explain that. Now I'm pissed at both parties, but I'm pissed at the Dems for what they do, and I pissed at the Pukes for what they won't do,
John Kopke

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5920 on: May 17, 2018, 10:41:11 PM »

I think all of us are getting the picture that none of the politicians are good for us..
That may be more true about republican's and independents than diehard democrats.

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5921 on: May 17, 2018, 11:27:15 PM »

I think all of us are getting the picture that none of the politicians are good for us..
That may be more true about republican's and independents than diehard democrats.

Blue:

Splain yourself. Why is it more true about Pukes and Independents than Dems? To me I'm ticked about Republicans not doing what they should be doing, while l'm ticked with Dems for doing what they are doing.
John Kopke

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5922 on: May 18, 2018, 10:03:15 AM »

Yeah i wasn't clear. It was late. 
The democrat supporters know what the dems are all about and they haven't changed.  They just ramped it up a bit.
The republicans and independents are getting more like the dems and it's teeing me off.
I can't stand to listen to most of them.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5923 on: May 18, 2018, 10:15:15 AM »

Guys like Nunes, Gowdy, Jordon, Gaetz and DeSantis are on Fox everyday taking a big game for a year now and what do we see.  Nothing but the same old talk.  Yeah they are probably some of the better guys calling for law and order but they still can't get anything done.  The majority of the republicans and dems aren't interested in anything but taking care of their business.  The dems on the other hand rally around their leaders and lock arms.

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5924 on: May 19, 2018, 05:06:00 PM »

Reading an article on Ex. CIA director Brennan and discovered this little tidbit.

When Brennan was sworn in a CIA Chief he refused to take the oath with his hand on the bible regarding the practice as the disgusting relic of a once Christian nation. Whoa!

He thinks we are a "once" Christian nation. Rather Progressive don't you think? And consider the contempt for the bible he displays. Don't imagine  he's big on people that are Christians either. Yeah it gives me that good warm feeling knowing such a man was running our CIA.
John Kopke
Pages: 1 ... 393 394 [395] 396   Go Up