MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > We're All But Done

Pages: 1 ... 428 429 [430] 431   Go Down

Author Topic: We're All But Done  (Read 333970 times)

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
Re: We're All But Done
« Reply #6435 on: March 08, 2019, 10:30:14 PM »

I don't like cats at all.  Cats only do 3 things, pee, puke and shred furniture, oh and sleep on the hood of your car as well.  We ave cats but they are my wife's.  If it was up to me, there wouldn't be any here.  It's not.

Lets not forget the poop either.  Nothing better than a litter pan.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6436 on: March 09, 2019, 06:30:25 PM »

I don't like cats at all.  Cats only do 3 things, pee, puke and shred furniture, oh and sleep on the hood of your car as well.  We ave cats but they are my wife's.  If it was up to me, there wouldn't be any here.  It's not.

Lets not forget the poop either.  Nothing better than a litter pan.

Side:

Your post made me think of an old tale about WC Fields. He was asked if he liked children.
He replied yes, if they're properly cooked.

Then you said: Lets not forget the poop either.  Nothing better than a litter pan.

I hear that opening a baby's diaper with a load in it is better.

Also I think you should tell you wife it's either you, or the cats. Put your foot down!

John Kopke

Maverick

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6437 on: March 09, 2019, 08:09:53 PM »

Side,
If you do that you can come and stay with me until you find another place to live !!!
When in danger or in doubt, Run in circles scream and shout !!

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6438 on: March 09, 2019, 08:42:43 PM »

Side knows better.

The cats may be pampered, but Side has it pretty good too, and he knows it.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6439 on: March 09, 2019, 10:27:22 PM »

Side,
If you do that you can come and stay with me until you find another place to live !!!

I appreciate that Mav.  I can maintain your rolling stock...lol

I know which side my bread is buttered on after 34 years.  I keep my yap shut.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6440 on: March 09, 2019, 10:27:43 PM »

Side knows better.

The cats may be pampered, but Side has it pretty good too, and he knows it.

10-4

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6441 on: March 12, 2019, 08:58:56 PM »

Now a days your go to college for 4, or 5, or maybe 6 years to graduate. Then what. Look in the want ads for jobs paying $ 60K to start, if you graduated from college? You'll look and you'll look. Then you'll look some more. A basic college degree doesn't meant squat. It means less than squat. You took a vacation between high school and entering the real world and now the vacation is over. The real world. Now that you've graduated, starting next month, you will be required to start paying $ 276.00 per month to repay your student loans.

There you are starting out in your great adventure in life. But unless you come up with $ 276
in the next 30 days you'll be in arrears. Did they teach you about what being in arrears means? Look it up. It ain't good.

The undergrads go on enjoying themselves thinking, whatever. The recent graduates are getting smacked up side the head. 
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 09:24:39 PM by John Kopke »
John Kopke

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6442 on: March 12, 2019, 09:11:12 PM »

Now a days your go to college for 4, or 5, or maybe 6 years to graduate. Then what. Look in the want ads for jobs paying $ 60K to start, if you graduated college from college? You'll look and you'll look. Then you'll look some more. A basic college degree doesn't meant squat. It means less than squat. You took a vacation between high school and entering the real world 
and now the vacation is over. The real world. Now that you've graduated, starting next month, you will be required to start paying $ 276.00 per month to repay your student loans.

There you are starting out in your great adventure in life. But unless you come up with $ 276
in the next 30 days you'll be in arrears. Did they teach you about what being in arrears means? Look it up. It ain't good.

The undergrads go on enjoying themselves thinking, whatever. The recent graduates are getting smacked up side the head.

A 4 year degree from an institution of higher learning only gets you a good indoctrination in liberal thinking and not a good paying job.  The best you can hope for is working at a burger joint making burgers and getting pimples from the greasy atmosphere.  Today, employers want hands on experience, not textbook experience.

College is fine for a select percentage of kids today but not the answer for everything.

I get job offers all the time because I have the experience.  problem is, I like retirement and I don't need that income anymore.  If I wanted to, I could work until I was 90 (if I made it that far that is).  I don't want to work, at least for someone else.  Don't mind working for myself, on my own terms at my own pace.  Guess that is why I like farming.

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6443 on: March 15, 2019, 06:28:07 PM »

What are the leftists trying to accomplish? The leftist political correctness police are everywhere. However, the people they police are, most all, on the right side of the aisle.

They go after Kavanaugh Supreme Court confirmation hearing tooth and nail. You've got protesters screaming from the balcony, Dem Senators interrupting from the first two words spoken by the Puke chairman, and then the day before the confirmation vote, they bring in the Balsy Ford woman to tell her tall tale. And these folks have the audacity to call out the weak kneed Pukes as acting like Nazi? Let me tell you something, these people don't want to win the debate with those that have a different view, they want to destroy the person who has the audacity to have a different point of view. Literally.

Example. Media Matters is a leftist organization financed by the likes of George Soros. They spend their time digging for any dirt they can find on a prominent conservative. They also examine every word they utter, or write, looking for a way to twist a phrase in such a way they can identify person as Racist, Nazi, Homo ..........  Then they demand they be fired, or forced to resign. Right now they're after Tucker Carlson of Fox. Apparently they dug up where he said something crude on a show 10 plus years ago. Aha! Media Matters pounces, calls it an unforgivable outrage, demands Fox fire him, and pushes for boycotts of companies that advertise on his show.

What's my point? Well, where do you think we'll be if these leftists/Dems get hold of the Congress, Senate and Presidency for 8 years starting in 2020? I mean really have the reins
of power in this country. Lots of new, leftist, judges. Not to mention having the MSM in their hip pocket, leftist Universities still churning out untold numbers of indoctrinated, but ill educated, leftist graduates. Well, wherever we'll be it won't be pretty, at least not to me. The America I grew up in, and have lived my life in, will be no more.

My fellow Americans, it's time to stand up. These people are relentless, and remorseless.
The ends justify their means. It won't get it to just turn off cable and avoid the constant leftist political noise, just to get a little peace. You can keep your head down if you want, but there will come a time when they'll be checking up on you.   

« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 06:30:08 PM by John Kopke »
John Kopke

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6444 on: March 16, 2019, 10:22:33 AM »

Im thinking if Trump wins 2020 he will become a lot more bolder with these leftist clowns

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6445 on: March 16, 2019, 10:27:38 PM »

Im thinking if Trump wins 2020 he will become a lot more bolder with these leftist clowns

What you mean if???  Considering the competition, he's a shoe in.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6446 on: March 16, 2019, 10:28:44 PM »

No one will ever 'check' up on me, at least I hope not for their sake.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6447 on: March 16, 2019, 10:30:38 PM »

What you mean if???  Considering the competition, he's a shoe in.

You don't think Biden could come off as a sane alternative to Trump?

How about Michelle "My Belle" Obama?
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6448 on: March 17, 2019, 06:43:46 AM »

And then there's Beto...He couldn't even beat the despicable Ted Cruz..

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6449 on: March 17, 2019, 08:52:04 AM »

And then there's Beto...He couldn't even beat the despicable Ted Cruz..

Despite having excellent outside funding.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 428 429 [430] 431   Go Up