MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > We're All But Done

Pages: 1 ... 440 441 [442] 443   Go Down

Author Topic: We're All But Done  (Read 343517 times)

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
Re: We're All But Done
« Reply #6615 on: May 05, 2019, 09:31:43 PM »

From what I observe, I'd say the Democrat party is coming apart and no amount of glue I

s going to save it.  Bunch of non constructive nut jobs.

I like the way William Barr handles himself and even Lindsay Graham (who used to be a RINO with McCain) has come around.  Her really defends Trump and he don't take any shitte either.  Ted Cruz smoked them too.

Trump said all along there was no collusion (whatever the hell that is), he didn't lie, there wasn't any even though the fantasy Democrats want to believe there is.

The D senator from Hawaii is a real piece of work.  I thought Maxine Waters was a POS, she has Max beat.  Dumber than a box of rocks.  Amazing these people get elected.  You could be a moron and do better.

All I heard was the same old same old.  It's worn out, time to move on or get left behind which, is what I think the D party is about to do, get left behind.

Good stuff. I agree Dem Party coming unglued. Barr is aces, and Lindsay a wonderful surprise,
John Kopke

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6616 on: May 06, 2019, 09:02:20 AM »

Lindsay maybe looking for some big job next term but still I like the attitude. He was quite a surprise but he did have Paul Ryan and McConnell throttling him down..

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6617 on: May 07, 2019, 04:11:49 PM »

Lindsay maybe looking for some big job next term but still I like the attitude. He was quite a surprise but he did have Paul Ryan and McConnell throttling him down..

I could get behind Lindsay for President if I was confident that he's secreted his remaining
McCain tendencies. I want more of the Kavanaugh hearing Lindsay.
John Kopke

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6618 on: May 07, 2019, 04:39:55 PM »

Dem Congress considering holding AG Barr in contempt for refusing to turn over all Mueller report docs. Well for one, it would be illegal if Barr simply turned over grand jury material.
So in effect Dems are telling Barr either break the law or we'll hold you in contempt. So what happens if Dems hold Barr in contempt? Does Barr just have to take it. He gets slammed with contempt charge and that's all most people will know. They won't know Barr couldn't legally release this information and understand the contempt citation is beneath the pale.

Mark Levin explained why grand jury information should not be exposed. In a grand jury the prosecutors, in this case Mueller team, cross examine witnesses to see if they have any legal dirt to spill. They weren't looking for evidence to exonerate Trump. The point is there isn't any
lawyer, or other representative of Trump's to stand up for Trump. So the point is a grand jury isn't a court case which determines guilt or innocence. It's all about mining for suspicious information that determines whether to charge someone. And as the saying goes grand jury's will indict a ham sandwich. So Dems want this bad info. which the Trump side never got a chance to refute. But there's the rub. Dems know if they can get grand jury info. out then Trump will now have to refute via the media. The media in turn will take the Dems side and bury, or cherry pick, Trump's refutation. Up hill all the way.   
John Kopke

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6619 on: May 07, 2019, 05:49:40 PM »

Mueller was appointed special council in May 2017. His number one prosecutor Weisman was read in on the dossier by Bruce Orr in August 2016. Orr made clear it was unverified Clinton  opposition research upon which investigation was based and was sketchy at best. Weisman therefore knew the whole origins. So when Weisman came on board with Mueller did he pass along what he knew to Mueller?. FBI agent Peter Strzok told his lover he wasn't sure he wanted to join Mueller team on the Russiagate deal because there wasn't any there, there. He new because he had been the FBI's lead investigator to that point. He should know. Did Strzok tell Mueller he was pursuing a case with no there , there?

Bottom line is I'll give Mueller a couple months from May 2017 to get his ducks in a row.
Hire his prosecuting team from a list of Dem lawyers, get office space and have discussion on how they want to proceed. But Weisman and Strzok would have mentioned they had nothing but charges from an unverified Dossier (opposition research at that). In other words they had zero real evidence of collusion. They knew they were starting with squat, less than squat. Yet they proceeded in an endeavor to turn squat into something plausible.

I submit 5 months later, in December of 2017, they still didn't have squat on Trump collusion. How can I confidently say this? Well when the Mueller report came out one year and 4 months later, in April of 2019, they still didn't have squat, and said so in their report. So why did they continue the investigation beyond Dec. 2017? Did they have promising leads that had to be run down before they were ready to call an end to the ordeal? If so what were they?

Meanwhile the MSM was torturing Trump with 24/7 negative made up collusion "bombshells gleaned from "high level" anonymous sources. All ultimately fell flat, but it didn't matter as they had already moved on to another set of "bombshells" gleaned from other "high level" anonymous sources.

Bottom line is Mueller abandoned the collusion investigation early on because there was no there/there. and shifted gears into looking for ways to charge obstruction. What they came out with was essentially squat, but that was enough for Dems and Media to pick at, and they are.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 08:38:28 PM by John Kopke »
John Kopke

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6620 on: May 08, 2019, 09:15:44 AM »

And maybe you mentioned it in one of your posts that Mueller and his band of angry democrats were just using up time hoping for something so the republicans couldn't go after all the criminals from the Obama admin..

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6621 on: May 16, 2019, 07:14:39 PM »

NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio announces he's running for President. Well folks it's over. Donald Trump will be a one term President.

Frankly, de Blasio must be smoking crack. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump were to outpoll the Mayor in the super blue state of New York. They know better than anybody what a whack job this guy is. I'm reading where ole Bill made some stops in Iowa, SC and a couple other early primary states where he had "crowds" of like 20 people and 9 people. Folks, if Blue2
or MN were to set up a cart downtown at Front and Monroe St. this Saturday and give out free chili dogs and root beer they'd draw a much bigger crowd. I know I'd be there.     
John Kopke

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6622 on: May 16, 2019, 07:27:07 PM »

for sure...
and it must be pretty lucrative to be running as a democrat for President..

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6623 on: May 16, 2019, 08:32:23 PM »

So 76 year old Joe Biden is running over his 20 plus rivals. He's polling at 40%. My take is the other 20 are splitting the 60% radical left wing of the party. The 40% of Dems supporting Biden, I expect, are doing so because what else can they do? I feel their pain. Republicans nominated Bob Dole in 1996, John McCain in 2008 and Romney in 2012.

In Biden's long ago past runs for the Presidency, against solid Dem primary candidates, he never showed up on the radar. We're talking 1%-2%. Pathetic. One run he had to drop out in disgrace.

Right now he's running on platitudes. Pressed to comment on something of substance the answer is it's a long campaign and we'll get to it.

Let's talk too old. If Biden were elected he'd be close to 78 years old when inaugurated. Close to 82 at then end of his first term. Closed to 86 at the end of his second term.

I have to chuckle. Biden was a buffoon when he was 46, I was around then, and let me tell you, Biden has not improved with age.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 08:47:16 PM by John Kopke »
John Kopke

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6624 on: May 16, 2019, 10:07:55 PM »

The ukraine deal where he set his son up to make millions will undo him if something else doesn’t first.

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6625 on: May 16, 2019, 10:17:39 PM »

Biden will end up tying himself in knots. It won't be pretty.
John Kopke

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6626 on: May 17, 2019, 08:56:59 AM »

But he's going to fix Washington!!!!  forgetting he's been there 50 years and is part of the problem

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6627 on: May 17, 2019, 08:59:51 AM »

And reading more on Mueller he was the head of the Boston FBI office that had a bunch of agents charged with corruption in the Whitey Burger case.  Somehow he escaped prosecution,,,

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6628 on: May 18, 2019, 10:15:02 PM »

And reading more on Mueller he was the head of the Boston FBI office that had a bunch of agents charged with corruption in the Whitey Burger case.  Somehow he escaped prosecution,,,

Blue2,

Obviously you read about mobster/killer Bolger case. Go into more detail. Tell the folks how innocent people ended up in prison to protect Bulger as undercover puke to save his own ***, and be free. If DOJ admitted the con job on the innocent people in prison it would blow Whitey Bulger's cover. The case was bigger than innocent lives absolutely ruined. 
John Kopke

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6629 on: May 19, 2019, 06:52:24 AM »

Yep it was Bulger,,,my computer liked burger better I guess.  FBI just another legal organized crime outfit.  I'd hate to have them after me.  They always get their man one way or another..
Pages: 1 ... 440 441 [442] 443   Go Up