MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > We're All But Done

Pages: 1 ... 447 448 [449] 450 451 ... 454   Go Down

Author Topic: We're All But Done  (Read 356953 times)

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
Re: We're All But Done
« Reply #6720 on: July 05, 2019, 12:07:12 PM »

Can't imagine what the dems think they are going to get out of Mueller by subpoenaing him.  I doubt that he is a stupid as they are and will say anything other than what was in the report. And if he takes the fifth for every republican question that's not going to play out well either.

Isn't it amazing that the Dems keep going back to the same old Russian Collusion story - over and over again?

Its like their ideology doesn't work - but they believe in it like it was the way to salvation - despite evidence showing that it fails wherever it is applied.  Same thing with Russian Collusion.  They just know its real and its going to "end the crisis" they think the country is in.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6721 on: July 05, 2019, 09:39:40 PM »

Getting worn out.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6722 on: July 05, 2019, 09:49:59 PM »

Getting worn out.

Yet there are literally dozens of people running around the country trying to get elected by promising more and more free stuff.

Yes - that is getting old.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6723 on: July 05, 2019, 09:56:59 PM »

Reading an article about Plugs Biden. I selected this paragraph to comment on.

"Or there’s the story he told last weekend at a Seattle fundraiser, of how it would have been okay to make fun of a “gay waiter” five years ago. He told the same story in 2014, as having been okay 15 years before. Five years ago, he illustrated the story with an imitation of the waiter, with a put-on lisp."

As a conservative, I have at times cringed on a Trump tweet from time to time. He didn't need to hit back that hard, or go that low. The Dems may, or may not, have Biden as nominee. I don't think he'll get to the primary finish line.

Look at the paragraph I quoted previously. How are the Loony, "Woke" Lefties of the Dem Party going to respond to something like that. " Five years ago, he illustrated the story with an imitation of the waiter, with a put-on lisp."

Maybe he's trying to divert the MSM attention away from his talking about being buds with old time Dem segregationists.

Folks you can't fix stupid. Biden had a chance to ride to the nomination based on being Obama VP and being the only Dem candidate that wasn't nuts. But the leftwing caucus of the Dems and the MSM (I repeat myself) will crucify his Un-Woke self. Plus he's 76 now and not as agile on his feet. Worse still, he was never agile on his feet when he was younger. 

John Kopke

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6724 on: July 06, 2019, 10:32:58 AM »

Why Obama picked him.  Obama knew he's keep his mouth shut and stay in the background and when he did open his mouth, stupid came out.  Like the shotgun comment.

Pence, on the other hand isn't a background VP.  He speaks his mind and acts Presidential.  Biden never did.

Don't worry, I think it will be Harris and Buttplug aka:  Hairlip & Buttplug anyway and Sanders will fracture the vote and insure Trump gets elected in 2020.

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6725 on: July 06, 2019, 07:25:22 PM »

Why Obama picked him.  Obama knew he's keep his mouth shut and stay in the background and when he did open his mouth, stupid came out.  Like the shotgun comment.

Pence, on the other hand isn't a background VP.  He speaks his mind and acts Presidential.  Biden never did.

Don't worry, I think it will be Harris and Buttplug aka:  Hairlip & Buttplug anyway and Sanders will fracture the vote and insure Trump gets elected in 2020.

Not sure about Mayor Pete as VP. He gets practically zero black support and that could hinder Kamala's black draw. Plus I believe a number of black folks aren't all that enamored with a gay guy as VP, whether they admit it or not.
John Kopke

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6726 on: July 06, 2019, 10:22:20 PM »

Well, he did get elected Mayor of South bend.  Maybe South Bender's like buttplugs.

I see he's not too popular with the people of color there....

Hot Tamale is a contented for head clown.  She has some warped ideas about how the government works but then again she is from Kalifornia.

I find it interesting how that have all adopted the Sanders 'everything for free' BS, but it could be just 'get elected talk' and nothing more.  Last go around, Sanders looked far left wing.  Now he looks more centrist.

What really scares me about Harris is her obvious penchant for governing by Fiat.  That don't play well with me, not that I'd ever consider voting democrat anyway.  Seems to me (and it's been substantiated) that everything a Democrat touches turns to fecal matter.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6727 on: July 07, 2019, 09:16:28 AM »

Saw a blip on news last night that Harris wants to repeat Barney Franks pursuit of a house for every black.  You know, the one that brought down all the banks and Fannie Mae and the auto companies.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6728 on: July 07, 2019, 09:34:06 AM »

Like most all the dem 'hopefulls', she's delusional.  The one's that aren't will be dropping by the wayside soon.  Hickenlooper was one.  H'e's done.

With Hairlip, I expect no less.  After all, she does hail from Kalifornia.

Will be an interesting 2020.  Don't think Trump has much to be concerned about unless he really does something insanely stupid.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6729 on: July 07, 2019, 09:35:13 AM »

Biden reminds me of Kaisch in a lot of ways.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6730 on: July 07, 2019, 12:02:33 PM »

Biden reminds me of Kaisch in a lot of ways.

I think Kasich was a much more focused RINO than Biden is a Progressive.

Both do kind of stand for the same things though
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6731 on: July 07, 2019, 12:57:40 PM »

I think Kasich was a much more focused RINO than Biden is a Progressive.

Both do kind of stand for the same things though

The perpetual meal for free....

Biden would prefer being a Centrist but his party planks won't allow that.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6732 on: July 07, 2019, 12:58:46 PM »

Saw a blip on news last night that Harris wants to repeat Barney Franks pursuit of a house for every black.  You know, the one that brought down all the banks and Fannie Mae and the auto companies.

Everytime I see a 'Rocket Mortgage' ad on the boob tube, I cringe.

The only 'rocket' in Rocket Mortgage is the rocket that lands when the borrower goes into default.

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6733 on: July 09, 2019, 10:04:20 PM »

In 5-4 ruling (thanks chief Justice Roberts) denied Trump adding citizenship question from census. Why? It had been part of previous census questions. I'll tell you why. The deep state doesn't want the question. It would be inconvenient for them. So that's how it rolls. Yet the point remains how is it the Supreme Court, or any court, rules on this issue. Explain to me how asking if a person is a citizen is a violation of their rights. If they're here illegally I don't get too worked up if they feel a little anxious in answering the question.

Tired of courts interfering in issues that should legislated, as in, voted on by our representatives. I didn't vote for allowing gay marriage, but it became the law of the land by a court ruling.   
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 10:01:19 PM by John Kopke »
John Kopke

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6734 on: July 10, 2019, 04:57:58 PM »

Should have never been adjudicated in the first place.  That question has been on previous census forms.

This country is getting more screwed up by the day it seems like.
Pages: 1 ... 447 448 [449] 450 451 ... 454   Go Up