MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > We're All But Done

Pages: 1 ... 458 459 [460] 461   Go Down

Author Topic: We're All But Done  (Read 371099 times)

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
Re: We're All But Done
« Reply #6885 on: October 06, 2019, 10:50:17 AM »

Reading a New York Slimes article. Here is a clip:

There is no evidence behind Mr. Trump’s claim that Mr. Biden intervened inappropriately with Ukraine to help his son, but Democrats have been unnerved by the president’s onslaught and Mr. Biden’s halting response.

Point I would make is how they make these definitive statements as if all has been said and done. They never mention the accusation, or their solid evidence that debunks it, just trust me.

I don't.

When it comes to any liberal based media, Washington Compost, New York Slime  CNN (Clinton News Network or the API wire, I heavily discount any and all 'news' from them because it's mostly 'Fake News.

I read the DJT is considering establishing his own news and commentary TV and radio outlet.  I'll be tuning in for sure and I have a pretty good idea who the newscasters will be.

Not like he's inexperienced with broadcasting.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6886 on: October 06, 2019, 08:14:35 PM »

Will we get a trade deal with China anytime soon, as in the next three months? Not a chance.
The Chinese are watching the politics in the USA unfold. The left hasn't unleashed a total broadside against Trump for confronting China, because they know China has been reaming out our economy for decades so they basically stay quiet and mix in some articles showing how Trumps tariffs are hurting some group of Trump folks. They don't mention the huge number of groups and folks in China that are absolutely getting hammered. American companies are leaving China for Vietnam and Indonesia, countries not subject to Trump
tariffs. This doesn't necessarily boost our economy, it's a push, nothing really gained in the short term, but we aren't worse off. The Chinese on the other hand are taking it in the shorts,
big time! We're talking a whole herd of Chinese workers losing jobs that ain't coming back. Sound familiar?

If Trumps wins the Chinese are going to get what's coming to them, in spades. I think they know that.

Here's a thought. 3-6 months before the 2020 election, when the Dem nominee has been chosen, and the Chinese understand the loon the Dems have chosen will get buried in the electoral collage vote, they will then get serious in negotiating a deal that favors the United States in a big way. They will know at that point if they don't do something before the election, and Trump wins, he'll bury them up to their neck in an anthill. Understand?

For those who don't understand the Chinese will agree to a trade deal very favorable to the USA, and will boost Trump's election bigly. 
John Kopke

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6887 on: October 06, 2019, 11:42:28 PM »

Sounds goo to me John.  I know the gooks are hurting big time but 'saving face' is everything.

Better stock up on Spanish Olives, Olive oil and import beer.  DJT is slapping a 25% tariff on that stuff, end of the month.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6888 on: October 07, 2019, 09:10:07 AM »

The Chinese are very patient and have been for thousands of years...
They once said there is no need in reacting to the United States.
They will destroy themselves from within.
Looks like they knew what they were talking about.

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6889 on: October 08, 2019, 07:56:17 PM »

Just read another article penned by a lib stating no evidence Biden and son did anything illegal or unethical. Case closed. I say infuriating! The charge is that Obama selected VP Lunch Bucket Joe Biden to be his point man regarding relations with China and Ukraine.
On trip to China LBJ Biden took his son with him. Some weeks after that trip Hunter received $ 1 billion from Chinese to invest for them. You'd would get the impression the Chinese believed Hunter Biden was the 2nd coming of freaking Warren Buffett for crying out loud.
Come on!

As per Ukraine, Hunter hooks up as board member of a corrupt Ukraine gas company under investigation for a cool $ 83K per month. Made millions on the deal. What did gas company get. Well Dad came to town and told UKes if you don't fire country prosecutor you won't get
$ 1 billion in loan guarantees. Ukraine fired the prosecutor. Narrative was this prosecutor was corrupt. Under the new "uncorrupt" prosecutor the case against the gas company fizzled and went away. Sounds like the money the gas company paid to Hunter was money well spent.

So let's get back to the article where the lib writer tells us there was nothing illegal or unethical. I say splain yourself woman.

John Kopke

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6890 on: October 08, 2019, 08:27:58 PM »

As a conservative I'm really concerned about the future of the country. I'm not so worried about the Dems, in and of themselves, I'm concerned because they are joined at the hip with the MSM. The MSM has a large majority of eyes and ears and they don't report both sides of the argument. They push, lead, and defend, the liberal narrative and essentially censor the other side by not reporting it. Result is when I speak to a Dem, I know the narrative upon which they have formed their opinion, where conversely, they haven't got a clue as to what I'm talking about. It must be a conspiracy theory! Can't be true or CNN, NBC, MSMBC, the NY Times, the Washington Post, or the AP etc. would have reported on it. Exactly, they didn't.

Problem with the Dems isn't what they know, problem is what they know that just isn't so.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 08:31:07 PM by John Kopke »
John Kopke

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6891 on: October 08, 2019, 09:06:29 PM »

I have a question for contributors. Why do you think Pelosi picked Schiff to lead the charge on Trump impeachment rather than Nadler? My take is it was a choice between dumb and dumber. Plus I think she likes Schiff's because he has no shame. He went all over liberal cable TV for 2 plus years saying they had the goods on Trump collusion with Russia. Done deal. It's in plain sight, he said. Yet Mueller and his 18 Dem prosecutors came up with nothing in 2 1/2 years. Nothing.

So obviously Mr. Schiff is Nancy's best choice. Why? Because this latest impeach Trump scandal is way more ludicrous than the first. Why, because they had way more time to actually contrive a scandal with Russia-gate, rather than have to pull the reserve parachute with another Christine Blasey Ford type last minute routine just so they could stay on the offensive. And with the help of the MSM they're more than holding their own. And that's the shame.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 09:17:23 PM by John Kopke »
John Kopke

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6892 on: October 08, 2019, 09:27:51 PM »

She picked Schiff because she was told to pick him by George Soros.  Just follow Schiff's 'yellow brick road'.  leads  right to good old George.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6893 on: October 09, 2019, 06:57:23 AM »

I am enjoying how Hollywood and various Sports Leagues and I am sure corporations are willing to censor their thoughts to not offend the Chinese.

As long as they are making money - they don't care how the Communists treat their people.  Supress them all you want - just keep our games on your TV and keep paying us.

I didn't think that was what this country stood for - but maybe Greed is what it is all about.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6894 on: October 09, 2019, 09:59:17 AM »

No MAYBE about it MN.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6895 on: October 09, 2019, 10:23:51 AM »

Greed, like the GM strike?

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6896 on: October 09, 2019, 11:11:40 AM »

Haven't paid any attention to the GM strike. A few GM workers at the gym are not happy about striking...Says the general workforce makes good money and has great benefits.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6897 on: October 09, 2019, 11:43:32 AM »

Greed, like the GM strike?

I think the GM Strike is about the UAW Bigshots getting caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

The strike is just a diversion.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6898 on: October 09, 2019, 10:50:36 PM »

I think the GM Strike is about the UAW Bigshots getting caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

The strike is just a diversion.

Me thinks you are right.  Unionized labor is all about corruption, greed and a bunch of other unsavory stuff.  Show me a union, any union and I'll show you dumb rank and file supporting fat cat union bosses who are stealing from the members.

I don't think GM gives a hoot either.  Said that are loosing millions a day.  I'm sure Barra and the rest aren't hurting at all.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6899 on: October 09, 2019, 10:54:35 PM »

Haven't paid any attention to the GM strike. A few GM workers at the gym are not happy about striking...Says the general workforce makes good money and has great benefits.

It's about time for a labor reset in this country.  No factory rats needs to make a grand a week for basically doing nothing that a chimpanzee could do for a few bananas.

If union wages were based on reality, cars would be affordable as well.
Pages: 1 ... 458 459 [460] 461   Go Up