MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > We're All But Done

Pages: 1 ... 459 460 [461] 462 463 ... 465   Go Down

Author Topic: We're All But Done  (Read 376522 times)

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
Re: We're All But Done
« Reply #6900 on: October 12, 2019, 06:18:50 PM »

Dems had Townhall on LBGQ, or whatever. In article I read they made mention of the fact no question was raised about transgender women (men) competing in woman's sports. Is this a surprise? Seems to me there is a dearth of serious questions about a whole herd progressive
ideas.   
John Kopke

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6901 on: October 12, 2019, 11:04:46 PM »

Dems had Townhall on LBGQ, or whatever. In article I read they made mention of the fact no question was raised about transgender women (men) competing in woman's sports. Is this a surprise? Seems to me there is a dearth of serious questions about a whole herd progressive
ideas.

Divide and Conquer is their one and only idea. 

Once you understand that they want everyone to be a victim, and they scapegoat the Republicans for all of the attrocities - none of the rest needs to make sense.

So much for rugged individualism.  No room for that in the collective.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6902 on: October 13, 2019, 05:58:59 PM »

We sure live in some screwed up times....
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6903 on: October 15, 2019, 06:32:50 PM »

We sure live in some screwed up times....

I agree, and I've lived some screwed up times in my life, and some good times. The problem is the screwed up times do much more to degrade and undermine the country then the good times can lift her up. Just a matter of time.
John Kopke

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6904 on: October 15, 2019, 06:59:46 PM »

Dem loons pitch we've only got 12 years (or is it 11 now) until we experience Climate Change Armageddon. Frankly I'm more concerned about a financial meltdown occurring that will dwarf the 2008 meltdown. Value of fiat currency absolutely tanking along with the standard of living.

All I know is since the 60's leftist screw balls have been forecasting planet doom as in the coming ice age, or we'll all going to starve because of over population. "Government has to do something! Yet the ice age never happened and the farmers somehow figured out a way
to feed everybody, and even do a better job than back in the 60's!

John Kopke

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6905 on: October 15, 2019, 07:21:29 PM »

Here's something that's really out there. What if Senator Lindsay Graham subpoenaed Joe and Hunter Biden to appear before his committee to answer questions of corruption as regards Hunter's business endeavors in Ukraine and China? Dems and MSM would have a freaking cow!!! Yet would that be anymore outrageous than what Dems and MSM have subjected Trump? 
John Kopke

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6906 on: October 15, 2019, 08:42:19 PM »

Watching the Dem debate. Elizabeth is getting hammered. Even lunch bucket Joe is going after her.

For years I didn't know what the word hyperbole meant, but I finally looked it up.

Definition is :exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.

I would submit that the word hyperbole would that best describes this debate.
John Kopke

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6907 on: October 15, 2019, 10:59:48 PM »

Been watching Chuck Norris beat on people on You-Tube instead.  I have no desire to watch the clown car on the boob tube.  Far as I can tell, the dem candidates are doing a bang up job of reelecting Trump.

What a bunch of idiots.  They have no plan whatsoever.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6908 on: October 16, 2019, 09:34:34 AM »

yes they do have a plan.
IMPEACH TRUMP!

and thats all they got!

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6909 on: October 16, 2019, 05:25:00 PM »

yes they do have a plan.
IMPEACH TRUMP!

and thats all they got!

That isn't a plan, that is suicide for the country.

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6910 on: October 17, 2019, 07:08:59 PM »

Ann Coulter commenting on Dem debate regarding healthcare. 

I don’t mean to be rude, but I thought Obamacare was supposed to fix health care.

"Millions of us were thrown off our health insurance plans by Obamacare, and now I find
 out that it didn’t even make things better for anyone else. The government intervenes,
 everything goes to hell, then Democrats cite the hell they created to demand another
 massive government intervention."

Something I've been saying for years. Government causes the ship to spring a leak and then recommends drilling a hole in the bottom of the boat to drain the water.

John Kopke

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6911 on: October 17, 2019, 07:40:31 PM »

There won't be any health care if the dems are successful in turning us into a third world country..

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6912 on: October 17, 2019, 07:41:43 PM »

There won't be any health care if the dems are successful in turning us into a third world country..

Not true.

The royalty in the Government will have special excellent healthcare coverage.

They will get the best of the best.  The rest of us will go to Mexico to get stuff done.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6913 on: October 18, 2019, 06:58:07 PM »

Read where Iran's economy will shrink 6-9% in 2019. Inflation is over 40%.

First, an economy shrinking at 6-9% is an economy in a severe recession. Lots of unemployed folks, and it gets worse by the month.

Then there's the inflation. So think about this. If you make $ 50K for the year, at the end of that year, at 40% inflation, that $ 50K will buy what $ 30K bought the year before.

(The math: 40% of $ 50K is $ 20K. By subtracting the $ 20K from the $ 50K is how I come
  up with the $ 30K)   

Further, the next year rate of inflation will be as bad, or worse. The $ 30K actual value of the year before now drops to $ 18K actual the next year. A meal featuring hamburger becomes an extravagance.

My thought is Trump figures if he maintains sanctions the Iranians will ultimately have to dismantle their nuclear program, which the Mullahs will never do, or things will get so bad
for the people they will overthrow the government. I pray it's the latter. 

John Kopke

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6914 on: October 18, 2019, 08:21:20 PM »

I think Trump has a plan.  the dems have nothing
Pages: 1 ... 459 460 [461] 462 463 ... 465   Go Up